.
VR
Come Join My Love Parade....
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:08:25 Jun 30 2009
Read 1,458 times

Yes, yes its true, I have shamelessly jumped into this Love Fest going on, I have already made a lot of cool and awesome friends since the take over and will welcome many more!

So please feel free to add me and my journal if it pleases you and I will do the same. I'll even message ya back if you message me *winks*...




•  REPLY  •


Rav3nsBloodyWrist
Rav3nsBloodyWrist

No Longer Registered
20:10:59 Jun 30 2009
Read 1,453 times

yay for shameless love



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:15:37 Jun 30 2009
Read 1,451 times

Ahahaha! Gotta love it ;)



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
20:30:17 Jun 30 2009
Read 1,448 times

Hey it's better shameless than shameful :) Beautiful work by the way lol



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:39:54 Jun 30 2009
Read 1,445 times

I am sure shameful can be fun to may even be more fun.



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:46:22 Jun 30 2009
Read 1,442 times

Thanks NightGame :)

*grins* at Radu



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:38:41 Jul 01 2009
Read 1,433 times

Rated, looked and rated again. Added you as well-go girl



•  REPLY  •


RonniLee
RonniLee
Fiend (35)
Posts: 99
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:50:45 Jul 01 2009
Read 1,430 times

I want to be in the parade...lol. I've added your profile and journal ;-). Feel free to do the same in return.



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
02:05:43 Jul 01 2009
Read 1,427 times

Thanks you guys, am adding you as well :)



•  REPLY  •


Ciardha
Ciardha
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 2,070
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:44:53 Jul 01 2009
Read 1,425 times

Shame is part of getting what you want :)



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:30:22 Jul 01 2009
Read 1,420 times

Ohhhhh I like that VelvetPassion hehe



•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
15:24:06 Jul 01 2009
Read 1,410 times

added and befriended and rated lalalala beautiful as always



•  REPLY  •


paxnor
paxnor
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 2,084
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:23:28 Jul 01 2009
Read 1,406 times

...the hippy, happy vibe is wonderful!
:)
added you and journal
rated you and portfolio!
join the lovefest!!
anyone and everyone adding
no subtracting...
groovy...
:)



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
18:20:45 Jul 01 2009
Read 1,400 times

Back atcha evilkitty and paxnor :)



•  REPLY  •


vamplez
vamplez
High Sire (154)
Posts: 3,114
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
18:41:45 Jul 01 2009
Read 1,398 times

Goes to look at Pandorasbox :)



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
19:28:07 Jul 01 2009
Read 1,394 times

Lol, oh I do love a good innuendo ;)



•  REPLY  •


Rav3nsBloodyWrist
Rav3nsBloodyWrist

No Longer Registered
20:33:25 Jul 01 2009
Read 1,389 times

ooo i see something shiny lol



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
14:12:24 Jul 04 2009
Read 1,372 times

LOL! Oh man I could so take that and run with it but I'ma gonna behave for once :P



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
17:37:54 Jul 04 2009
Read 1,363 times

well I've already been a part of this parade for a while now :)

Consider me the Grand Marshall! Well...I was until vamplez went to check out your box ;)



•  REPLY  •


Sevenn
Sevenn
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 302
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
18:26:52 Jul 04 2009
Read 1,361 times

You are already on my journal and friends list =)

and you know, I'm not sure I would want to eat any candy that might result from a love parade....hmmm just a thought...a weird one...



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
19:17:15 Jul 04 2009
Read 1,357 times

ROFL at Sevenn's comment.... But oh wait am I not already in line for this parade ?



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
19:39:35 Jul 04 2009
Read 1,355 times

PandorasBx is full of candy??? Holy hell!! She's a pinata?? Where's my stick at? Oh....wait....

never mind :)

Sowwy.



•  REPLY  •


Sevenn
Sevenn
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 302
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
19:45:38 Jul 04 2009
Read 1,351 times

Sorry my ass...no man is EVER sorry about taking the opportunity to discuss his "stick". =)



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
19:55:41 Jul 04 2009
Read 1,349 times

Nay nay my dear sweet friend....my "stick" is not something I plan to share, show or swing about. Perhaps you speak of the stereotypical male, who gets his kicks playing helicopter down the hallway...but that is not who I wish to be known for.


:)

Sevenn Edit:helicopter down the hallway..ahahahaha. OK and fair enough with regard to your points. I wasn't actually saying that all men like to USE their stick to poke any random hive looking for honey...merely that given an opportunity men will TALK about their sticks...I know there are plenty of men who have made promises they stick to. ;)



•  REPLY  •


vVpaintitblackVv
vVpaintitblackVv

No Longer Registered
00:41:26 Jul 05 2009
Read 1,341 times

rofl I guess I can say no comment on the stick story loll

but I can say I will add and rate you for sure, ging there now, ( can yu save me a few candy?? before Sevenn and Trikki eat them all? )



•  REPLY  •


ElphieDarkheart
ElphieDarkheart

No Longer Registered
00:42:45 Jul 05 2009
Read 1,338 times

You've been added :)



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
14:49:11 Jul 05 2009
Read 1,332 times

I love me a good stick heh...errrrr did I just say that out loud? LOL...


Added you MillesVisages and ElphieDarkheart :)

Now for the rest of you dirty birds, you are already members of the Love Parade ;)



•  REPLY  •


therealthing
therealthing
Baronial Sire (170)
Posts: 2,872
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:37:11 Jul 05 2009
Read 1,321 times

I added you as a friend, and added your journal to my favorites.
=]



•  REPLY  •


xxWiccanxPrincessxx
xxWiccanxPrincessxx
Sire (100)
Posts: 2,019
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:22:06 Jul 05 2009
Read 1,306 times



I have joined this love train and I have rated, befriended, and bejournaled everyone in this thread!!!!


•  REPLY  •


AmeeraBiohazard
AmeeraBiohazard
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 2,436
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:47:02 Jul 06 2009
Read 1,299 times

I added you :)



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
08:46:40 Jul 06 2009
Read 1,296 times

I have rated and added you and your journal.



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
15:02:00 Jul 06 2009
Read 1,287 times

Okies, I have rated and added all of you as well, thanks!



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:28:57 Jul 06 2009
Read 1,282 times

Ooooo...i love parades!
you have been added, rated and shown some love. ;)



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
15:43:57 Jul 06 2009
Read 1,279 times

Thankies, gotcha added as well hun :)



•  REPLY  •


spookshow
spookshow
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,179
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:53:17 Jul 06 2009
Read 1,277 times

Done and dusted!
xXx



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:04:13 Jul 06 2009
Read 1,274 times

Gotcha added and messaged you :)



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
16:13:08 Jul 06 2009
Read 1,271 times

Gotcha girls! Thanks so much :) This is fun...



•  REPLY  •


xxEmaeraldxx
xxEmaeraldxx
Superior Sire (141)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
18:04:16 Jul 06 2009
Read 1,264 times

Haha Pandy, are you on the same beer as Sevenn! Its working babe, and your journal is added now :)



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
18:16:16 Jul 06 2009
Read 1,262 times

Emmy! Right on girl, and in answer to your question, yes, yes I am but shhhhhhhh..... ;)



•  REPLY  •


twoforme
twoforme
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:34:58 Jul 17 2009
Read 1,249 times

rated, favored your journal and added as a friend.



•  REPLY  •


SireZombie
SireZombie

No Longer Registered
18:09:36 Jul 17 2009
Read 1,246 times

I love shameless love and parades so I have added you, rated you and totally enjoyed and added your journal ...



•  REPLY  •


RAGMAN
RAGMAN

No Longer Registered
21:03:19 Jul 17 2009
Read 1,239 times

Rated and added you.......



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:41:18 Jul 17 2009
Read 1,234 times

I'll befriend you and add your journal.


•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
06:19:06 Jul 18 2009
Read 1,227 times

Awwwww thanks you guys, looking forward to getting to know you better, adding you as well :)



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
03:43:13 Jul 26 2009
Read 1,215 times

Ok, I'm getting lonely now.. *pouts*



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
12:01:44 Jul 27 2009
Read 1,205 times

I will send some love your way hun, :D added and rated :D



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:31:57 Jul 27 2009
Read 1,202 times

YAY! Back atcha dear :D



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
11:59:11 Jul 28 2009
Read 1,197 times

Added you Pandora =)



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
00:17:00 Jul 29 2009
Read 1,195 times

Awww thanks Rogue, will add you as well hun....



•  REPLY  •


xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
06:35:17 Jul 29 2009
Read 1,191 times

I have added you to my friends list, I have added your journal to my favourites and I have rated you ^.^



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:40:51 Jul 29 2009
Read 1,187 times

Gotcha back dear, thank you :)



•  REPLY  •


xMitsix
xMitsix
Illusionist (78)
Posts: 232
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
09:09:14 Jul 30 2009
Read 1,180 times

OMG
I frikkin LOVE you journal :D

Added it to my faves and added you too. Looking forward to some great reading.



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
09:15:50 Jul 30 2009
Read 1,177 times

*big ass grin* thank you hun, added you too =]



•  REPLY  •


Pantervamp
Pantervamp
Premiere Sire (120)
Posts: 455
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
14:58:44 Jul 30 2009
Read 1,171 times

I have rated and added you to my list. Also added your journal.



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
15:56:35 Jul 30 2009
Read 1,169 times

Oh goody, adding you both and TY....



•  REPLY  •


TaintedLight
TaintedLight
Sire (106)
Posts: 1,301
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:57:12 Jul 30 2009
Read 1,166 times

your alread on my friends list hon :-)



•  REPLY  •


TheBlackDragon
TheBlackDragon
Dastardly Being (59)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:06:12 Jul 31 2009
Read 1,158 times

rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


PrettyWhenICry
PrettyWhenICry

No Longer Registered
01:33:15 Aug 01 2009
Read 1,155 times

*pounces Pandora* =) You know i love Ya. =)



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
06:25:13 Aug 01 2009
Read 1,148 times

Luvs you too hun! :D


BlackDragon I already have you on my lists, thanks :)



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
07:07:12 Aug 01 2009
Read 1,144 times

Going to get you now, thankies :)



•  REPLY  •


xIzelx
xIzelx
Blood Drinker (68)
Posts: 558
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:11:43 Aug 01 2009
Read 1,141 times

I have added and rated you. :)



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
03:42:32 Aug 02 2009
Read 1,139 times

Thanks Izel, am returning the favor hun :)



•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
02:24:38 Oct 19 2009
Read 1,118 times

ha ha ha yeah right Pandora, you message people back ha ha ha lmao



•  REPLY  •


NocturnalGoddess
NocturnalGoddess
Superior Sire (149)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:26:09 Oct 21 2009
Read 1,115 times

I'm looking for the same as far as journal & friend adds. (And if you rate me, I rate back what I get.)

Please (double) add me and I will be most happy to add you as well! =)



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
03:17:51 Oct 23 2009
Read 1,112 times

I have added you and rated you ^.^



•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 301
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
16:32:38 Oct 23 2009
Read 1,092 times

GG loves parades and lots of love. *Purrs loudly* I have rated and added you and your journal. Please feel free to do the same



•  REPLY  •


TaintedLight
TaintedLight
Sire (106)
Posts: 1,301
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:51:12 Oct 27 2009
Read 1,087 times

your on my friends list hon



•  REPLY  •


shadowfever
shadowfever
Apostate (62)
Posts: 391
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
21:56:01 Oct 27 2009
Read 1,084 times

Previously rated, now added.



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
03:06:32 Oct 28 2009
Read 1,080 times

xxxPassionxxx, and to think you are my ACM! Traitor I tell you traitor lolol.......I do so message back :P

Thanks everyone, I'll get ya back :)



•  REPLY  •


wolfwiccan
wolfwiccan

No Longer Registered
19:50:56 Oct 28 2009
Read 1,074 times

rated you pandora, love the profile



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:55:31 Oct 29 2009
Read 1,069 times

Thank you, I've rated you in return :)



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:37:18 Oct 29 2009
Read 1,065 times

I've rated and added you. You have an exceptional profile.



•  REPLY  •


MoonlightAngel
MoonlightAngel

No Longer Registered
19:04:16 Oct 29 2009
Read 1,058 times

Rated and added your journal:)



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:32:06 Oct 29 2009
Read 1,055 times

Thanks, I've added and rated you both!



•  REPLY  •


Cheetahcry
Cheetahcry
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 420
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:37:19 Oct 29 2009
Read 1,053 times

Hmm now if I am not badly mistaken Pandora... I already have you rated and added on both of my accounts. Will check to make sure though. :)



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:51:27 Oct 31 2009
Read 1,046 times

Not sure what our other profile is Cheetahcry.....



•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
01:20:51 Nov 01 2009
Read 1,044 times

cool sure i will be a good friend to have on here lol.
All of my other friends think so. also besure to put me on your fav journal.



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
02:24:22 Nov 01 2009
Read 1,041 times

I have added and rated you in return imp :)



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
21:19:56 Apr 03 2010
Read 1,001 times

I haven't posted in here for quite some time, thanks everyone that has added me :)

I am trying really hard to reach the next level and would greatly appreciate your help with adds and rates, I will gladly return the favor and truly welcome new friends, thanks!



•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
22:45:15 Apr 03 2010
Read 999 times

will add and rate oyu



•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
22:45:23 Apr 03 2010
Read 997 times

will add and rate you



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
22:53:01 Apr 03 2010
Read 995 times

Gotcha back Aizen, thanks :)



•  REPLY  •


StandingonBrokendreams
StandingonBrokendreams
Great Sire (111)
Posts: 118
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Guardians Of The Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
23:01:11 Apr 03 2010
Read 992 times

I have rated and added.... very interesting readings in the journal..



•  REPLY  •


23:11:53 Apr 03 2010
Read 987 times

Added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
23:57:05 Apr 03 2010
Read 980 times

Thanks Haunted, added you both, TY...



•  REPLY  •


F0LA
F0LA
Great Sire (114)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:52:08 May 28 2010
Read 965 times

rated, added and emailed.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.8067 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X