.
VR
Please check out my profile/account
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



twoforme
twoforme
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:14:34 Jul 07 2009
Read 682 times

Hey all, please stop by my profile, portfolio and journal to rate and add me.

Comments and suggestions are appreciated and I will return the favor.




•  REPLY  •


AmeeraBiohazard
AmeeraBiohazard
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 2,436
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
03:47:39 Jul 07 2009
Read 676 times

Your profile looks awesome :)

I added you =P



•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:49:35 Jul 07 2009
Read 675 times

wonderful job rated, added, and befriended feel free to do the same



•  REPLY  •


twoforme
twoforme
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:18:32 Jul 07 2009
Read 669 times

thanks, I have returned the favor



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
10:00:16 Jul 07 2009
Read 659 times

I have rated your profile and portfolio. I have also added you to my friends list. Feel free to return the favor if you wish.



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
10:05:52 Jul 07 2009
Read 657 times

I have rated and added you very nice .



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
15:24:27 Jul 07 2009
Read 652 times

Your profile and portfolio look good I re-rated them both.



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
22:15:29 Jul 07 2009
Read 643 times

I have rated, added you and your journal. Feel free to do the same. :)



•  REPLY  •


Ciardha
Ciardha
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 2,070
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:54:46 Jul 08 2009
Read 636 times

Nice work loved your profile



•  REPLY  •


twoforme
twoforme
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
02:11:13 Jul 08 2009
Read 634 times

thanks to everyone who have visited my profile, portfolio and journal and a special thanks to those who have added me, I have returned the favor.



•  REPLY  •


xDragonflyJenx
xDragonflyJenx

No Longer Registered
02:44:16 Jul 08 2009
Read 631 times

I rated and befriended you=] A very pretty pg=]



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,919
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:56:11 Jul 08 2009
Read 626 times

added you, favorited your journal, & rated you a 10



•  REPLY  •


ElphieDarkheart
ElphieDarkheart

No Longer Registered
04:16:13 Jul 09 2009
Read 619 times

you have been rated, added and favorited :)



•  REPLY  •


twoforme
twoforme
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:28:34 Jul 09 2009
Read 616 times

Thanks Elphie... I have done the same for you.



•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
07:49:26 Jul 09 2009
Read 612 times

your a 10 in my book.



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
16:28:56 Jul 09 2009
Read 600 times

Awesome! Rated and added :)



•  REPLY  •


BloodThirstyLips817
BloodThirstyLips817

No Longer Registered
16:33:48 Jul 09 2009
Read 597 times

Rated profile & portfolio & added as a friend & added journal.



•  REPLY  •


twoforme
twoforme
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:55:13 Jul 09 2009
Read 594 times

rated, added and added journal to favorite list.



•  REPLY  •


twoforme
twoforme
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:45:29 Jul 14 2009
Read 586 times

Thanks to all who have added, rated and favored so far :)

To all those still left out there, I could use more impute and friends and I do return the favor.



•  REPLY  •


Reddarkice
Reddarkice
High Sire (156)
Posts: 7,549
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:03:44 Jul 14 2009
Read 581 times

Great job.. rated,added you and your journal,please feel free to do the same.



•  REPLY  •


Spiritwalker
Spiritwalker
Anarchist (88)
Posts: 778
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:05:54 Jul 14 2009
Read 579 times

Rating you and adding you now. Feel free to return the favor.



•  REPLY  •


twoforme
twoforme
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:36:29 Jul 15 2009
Read 573 times

thanks...

rated, favored and added to friends list



•  REPLY  •


SophieLancaster
SophieLancaster
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 978
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
14:42:22 Jul 15 2009
Read 567 times

Dear,I shal stop by for a visit.Blessed BE.



•  REPLY  •


twoforme
twoforme
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:00:32 Jul 21 2009
Read 558 times

all is up to date at this point. thanks to everyone so far.



•  REPLY  •


sataniclord
sataniclord
Dastard (23)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:12:48 Jul 21 2009
Read 553 times

well rated and added



•  REPLY  •


WhiteZombie
WhiteZombie
Sire (108)
Posts: 2,677
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:19:38 Jul 21 2009
Read 551 times

I have rated your profile and portfolio.



•  REPLY  •


twoforme
twoforme
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
21:00:28 Jul 21 2009
Read 539 times

updated... thanks guys.



•  REPLY  •


BarefootMisfit
BarefootMisfit
High Sire (155)
Posts: 5,287
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:32:51 Jul 22 2009
Read 535 times

ok sweetie , I looked and rated you the profile was really nice.



•  REPLY  •


twoforme
twoforme
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
02:11:55 Jul 22 2009
Read 532 times

thanks ladySnowStrixx



•  REPLY  •


xXLEGIONXx
xXLEGIONXx
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,403
Honor: 2,634
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:43:43 Jul 22 2009
Read 529 times

I have rated your profile and portfolio.I found them to be very good and worht a ten.



•  REPLY  •


cherryblossom
cherryblossom
Superior Sire (145)
Posts: 2,005
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
13:24:58 Jul 22 2009
Read 525 times

rated you... hope it helps



•  REPLY  •


twoforme
twoforme
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:49:52 Jul 22 2009
Read 523 times

Thanks for the rate guys



•  REPLY  •


Goddessvampire99
Goddessvampire99
High Sire (157)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:06:26 Jul 26 2009
Read 513 times

rated you and added you hope it helps....



•  REPLY  •


twoforme
twoforme
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:57:57 Jul 26 2009
Read 509 times

thanks Goddessvampire99. I re-rated, favored and add you as a friend as well.



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:33:37 Jul 26 2009
Read 504 times

I rated the profile. Looks amazing. I love the background.



•  REPLY  •


twoforme
twoforme
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:01:09 Jul 30 2009
Read 492 times

Thanks everyone. I have returned the favor for everyone so far.



•  REPLY  •


TheBlackDragon
TheBlackDragon
Dastardly Being (59)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:03:49 Jul 31 2009
Read 487 times

rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


twoforme
twoforme
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:47:18 Aug 15 2009
Read 477 times

All up to date.

I could use more friends. I try to talk to everyone when I can.



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:00:18 Aug 16 2009
Read 466 times

I came by, danced around and left a rate then decided it was so cool I added you too :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by twoforme on Aug 18 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.3885 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X