HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIE


Quit trying to catch up to me already!!! Luvs ya Marie!!!!! Happy B-day!!!!
grabs my walker* Imma gonna get you LadyK lol *hugs* Thanks hon
Thanks trin and I'm trying dang lol *hugs back*
So....how old is "ancient" anyway? :) Inquiring minds wanna know...but probably will never find out huh?
Happy birthday kitty :)
Happy birthday to you to ZombiesReyna :)
Thanks y'all and I'm 31 today fishy lol
What do you mean "turns" ancient? :|
She has been ancient.
:) Happy old day, Marie.
Happy birthday!! May it be a happy one... O come on look how sappy I am...
Happy birthday!!! *throws streamers over your head* hehe
Thanks y'all and shut up Dylan I am not that old I like to see how you are when your my age you whippersnapper lol :p
I just love Birthday celebrations, so I am joining the happy Birthday conga line
=)
So remember a birthday last all week or more so keep on parting.
Happy Birthday"
Aw shucks I didn't get to say it on your birthday :(
Sorry but......
Happy Belated Birthday!!!!! :)
Hope you had lots of fun.