.
VR
Looking for friends.
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
05:50:33 Aug 24 2009
Read 629 times

Hello everyone, I am on the hunt for some new friends as I am in the negative with my friends and it would be nice to stop taking two steps forward and one step back hehe.

So please feel free to add me, I shall add and rate all in return.

Thank you kindly in advance for your help!

Thank-YouHot Thank-You Graphics!




•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
07:09:17 Aug 24 2009
Read 627 times

All Done and added... btw your storm track scared the heck out of me lmao! All the sudden I could hear a storm and I thought oh crap my washing!



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
08:30:59 Aug 24 2009
Read 622 times

I added, I rated, I stole your cookie!

Can you add me in return, pretty please :D I will give you your cookie back :P



•  REPLY  •


winterdarkmoon
winterdarkmoon
Great Sire (111)
Posts: 5,973
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
13:54:56 Aug 24 2009
Read 614 times

I added and rated You as well



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,946
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
14:50:24 Aug 24 2009
Read 609 times

added & rated
when you add me please favorite my journal too while you're there
thanks



•  REPLY  •


Goddessvampire99
Goddessvampire99
High Sire (157)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
15:07:03 Aug 24 2009
Read 606 times

rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


Unborn
Unborn

No Longer Registered
16:27:59 Aug 24 2009
Read 601 times

I have added you and rated you!



•  REPLY  •


WitchyPooh
WitchyPooh

No Longer Registered
19:36:05 Aug 24 2009
Read 596 times

added rated and stalked .. hope it helps



•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
19:55:51 Aug 24 2009
Read 593 times

befriended and rated you if you add a journal let me know



•  REPLY  •


Orionhaven
Orionhaven
Bête Noire (44)
Posts: 1
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:10:02 Aug 25 2009
Read 588 times

I'll rate and add you....



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
00:12:40 Aug 25 2009
Read 586 times

Thank you so much everyone, still have a little to go to be out of the red negatives hehe but I am getting there thanks to you all.



•  REPLY  •


SexBloodPain
SexBloodPain

No Longer Registered
00:18:29 Aug 25 2009
Read 583 times

so having people add you gets rid of the - red stuff in your configuration of points to advance? and I added you and rated you please do the same

Photobucket



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
04:57:58 Aug 29 2009
Read 575 times

Thank you so much everyone all have been added and rated.



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
13:48:33 Aug 29 2009
Read 573 times

Oh a huntress is among us :) Rated and added too.



•  REPLY  •


paxnor
paxnor
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 2,084
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:54:54 Aug 29 2009
Read 570 times

...i am going to do it right now!!
:)



•  REPLY  •


NoctusAngelusProcella
NoctusAngelusProcella
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 2,753
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:10:17 Aug 29 2009
Read 567 times

done, you don't have a journals list to add but I have added you to my friends list. please do so in kind and add my journal too



•  REPLY  •


RomaMarieNightwing
RomaMarieNightwing

No Longer Registered
20:39:39 Aug 29 2009
Read 562 times

You have been rated Ten and added to my freinds list as well.
Blessed be's and best wishes to you!



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
21:39:42 Aug 29 2009
Read 557 times

I have re-rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
04:31:23 Aug 30 2009
Read 552 times

Thank you so much every one I am finally over the 50 friends mark :D yay!



•  REPLY  •


Liliancat
Liliancat
Viscount Sire (189)
Posts: 29,354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
12:41:36 Sep 10 2009
Read 529 times

I have rate and add you



•  REPLY  •


AMurderOfSin
AMurderOfSin
Venerable Sire (133)
Posts: 2,158
Honor: 21
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
02:24:21 Sep 19 2009
Read 509 times

Rated and added you..



•  REPLY  •


Tzaddi
Tzaddi
Venerable Sire (136)
Posts: 14,261
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
04:04:09 Sep 19 2009
Read 505 times

have added you and rated you a 10. Please do the same and add my journal also! Thanks!



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
08:31:13 Sep 19 2009
Read 501 times

Real Vampires love Vampire Rave


•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
09:22:32 Sep 26 2009
Read 496 times

Thank you kindly to all I have returned the favour. I am aiming to get 100 friends now so I still need a good 29 people! Any help would be terrific.



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
17:47:20 Sep 26 2009
Read 494 times

You were already on mine, but I re-rated you ;)



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:20:16 Sep 26 2009
Read 469 times

I added you, rated you and am stalking you



•  REPLY  •


lycian0006
lycian0006

No Longer Registered
04:21:37 Sep 27 2009
Read 467 times

I've rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
04:49:41 Sep 27 2009
Read 465 times

Your added and rated.



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
03:05:00 Oct 18 2009
Read 455 times

Thank you all so very much :)



•  REPLY  •


XXVampyricXWarriorXX
XXVampyricXWarriorXX
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 60
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:26:04 Oct 18 2009
Read 452 times

I am adding you right now.



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
06:29:58 Oct 18 2009
Read 450 times

I have added you and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


TheFireWithin
TheFireWithin
Premiere Sire (124)
Posts: 2,110
Honor: 75
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:54:33 Oct 18 2009
Read 446 times

Nice thank you.



•  REPLY  •


Edward
Edward

No Longer Registered
01:51:47 Oct 19 2009
Read 444 times

I will add you to my friends list and rate your profile.



•  REPLY  •


NocturnalGoddess
NocturnalGoddess
Superior Sire (149)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:11:51 Oct 22 2009
Read 440 times

I'm looking for the same as far as journal & friend adds. (And if you rate me, I rate back what I get.)

Please (double) add me and I will be most happy to add you as well! =)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by BillytheJust on Apr 13 2013  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.349 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X