Meaning today is his third year on Vampire Rave!
Congratulations, Xzavier! You're becoming a well thawed ol' gent!
Does this mean you've left the terrible two's behind you? *evil grin* Congratulations and wishes for many more.
Congrats X
And no it's the terrible two's then it's the horrible three's lol
Congrats on your third year here Xzavier. Hope to see many more years to come. :)
Does that mean ya have to start being respectable now dear ?
Nice to have had you around so lo long to help me out so much. Happy 3 Brother.
Oh, wow...Xav! Good going!
Don't log out now; I would miss seeing your witty commentary too much. Lmao.
I hope you stick around (always where I can find you at least). Kinda miss talking to you...*hint, hint*
Congrats Xzavier! Hope to see you around for many more years to come!
Keep it up and the man is going to have a bigger head then he already has...since he claims his brain is bigger then most peoples.
I claim no such thing! I do claim my IQ is higher than most but that's back up by paper work and the views of a good many folks lol.
Now my "head" is quite large, but swelling tends to happen after face lifts :P
Thanks for everyones kind words! I'm looking forward to many more years here and getting to know people even better.