|
Cartomancer Arch Sire (194) Posts: 1,252 Honor: 32,392 [ Give / Take ] |
In 2 hours (her neck of the woods Kentucky time), it's going to be her birthday... so send in the cheer to one of the most active members and VR supporters ever. I don't know anyone who has ever been so involved, and if you don't know what I mean, then you really have no clue :P
Happy Birthday, Rat! All the cheese in the world to ya! :D
I got you some cheese, chocolate, and wine ... but I eated it.
Happy, Happy birthday!!
I got the cheese cake!
who brought the wine? :D
Wanders in to the strange land of the Forum.......just to wish a special gal a birthday wish...
May this birthday be a decent one, the coming year a good one, and the many years to come be the best ever.
Happy Birthday VDub!!!
Happy Birthday! I hope it's a great one and you have many great ones to come.
Happy birthday to a great friend. *hands Rat a big plate of assorted cheese's *
I love it :) Let's see you try and hide your B-day now!


|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 21,159 [ Give / Take ] |
Gosh… Thank you Images for those kind words. I do try my best to keep the members free of bare nipples and such. :)
You ate my chocolate and drunk my wine Prophecy? Dang you… I was looking forward to those.
Thank you all for the well wishes. Seems the threat to Nightgame and Elemental was no use as Images sneaked the forum posting. Note to self- threaten Images next year about posting in the main forum. lol Just Kidding Images, I would never do it.
*sits to eat cheese and cheese cake* Don’t worry Elemental- I will be hungry for dinner still.
Thanks again guys- means a lot that my friends and members post Happy Birthday to me.
Over the hill and through the woods to VW's house we go....
I mean, happy birthday :)
Happy Birthday V double U! I brought more wine so we can drink a toast to favoritist Rat.
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 21,159 [ Give / Take ] |
Wine? :) You saved the day FM.
Now all we need is a some male entertainment.
O.o
Wait...that might just be for in the House.
*pulls out her dollar bills*
Wine and cheese... Damn and I just brought my paddle... *sigh* Happy B-day...
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 21,159 [ Give / Take ] |
Ohhh... the second person to bring out the paddle.
;)
Not that it is a bad thing.
Happy Birthday to you! Thank you for all you do! *sends you love and hugs till the end of time*
Live it up Rat and celebrate your day. Take the spankings, but take the birthday shots before hand. Cheers good friend!
|
Cartomancer Arch Sire (194) Posts: 1,252 Honor: 32,392 [ Give / Take ] |
Happy Birthday ! I added an extra wiggle to my *birthday bop* dance in your honour.....course now I put my back out but....your worth it I guess.
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 21,159 [ Give / Take ] |
Extra wiggles are good things. Hey- I am the old one here if anyone's back is going out.. it's mine. ;)
Gosh.. I am starting to blush. No more... just stamps now. If you put a comment I am going to rate you a one. Just stamp me baby. lol
Thanks again and all of you gets a Rat hug and a slice...uhhh a cube... a crumble of my cheese.
:)
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 21,159 [ Give / Take ] |
Ok... my birthday is over by.. almost two hours. Wow the day went fast. So... Can we close this now?
Oh nice Dominar... :)
I should just call Nightgame but it is 2:00 am here and she might get a little upset with me. lol
Well seeing as how Rat was nice enough not to call me at 2AM I'll go ahead and close this for her.... The woman just hates getting older! :) Oh I know she'll get even with me for that one.