I have already rated and added, I wish you luck on that last % to obtain Sire.
I've added you since I'd already rated you. Good luck with the numbers.
Thank you Doc, dan, fox and TLDG. I have returned all favors.
You were already on my friends list but I got your journal ^^ hope it helps!
i will add you to friends,journal and stalk you if that will help you out
I've rated, and added you/your journal! Please return the favor. Hehe
Thank you 2. I have rated and added both of you and your journals.
added, rated, journaled ^^
feel at ease to do the same thank you ^^
I pass by and added you and your journal
please feel free to do the same, it would be really appreciated ^^
thank you
added and rated and all the other good stuff :) Hope it helps!
I know myself how much of a pain in the ass it is to cross the threshold, added and rated you- I hope it helps you out.
It is a pain in the a$$. Thank you for the rate and add. I don't feel like I am ever going to get there. I have returned the favor.
I made it!! Thank you all that rated and added me on my way to Sire.
Greetings congrats on reaching Sire, I have rated and added you to my friends list as well as adding your journal.
I have already done all but congrats on reaching Sire a great achievement