.
VR
Lets Help Each Other out!!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



vampyrebeauty
vampyrebeauty
Superior Sire (143)
Posts: 2,875
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Sete Diabolica (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
04:37:21 Dec 16 2009
Read 707 times

I am here for some profile ratings! I PROMISE I will rate back. Just trying to level up :)

P.S. You can add me too...I add back




•  REPLY  •


TLDG
TLDG
Baronial Sire (171)
Posts: 6,020
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:40:35 Dec 16 2009
Read 705 times

Rating and adding now :)



•  REPLY  •


gusion
gusion
Premiere Sire (125)
Posts: 1,022
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
06:19:17 Dec 16 2009
Read 701 times

rated and added ya, good luck



•  REPLY  •


vampyrebeauty
vampyrebeauty
Superior Sire (143)
Posts: 2,875
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Sete Diabolica (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
05:49:53 Dec 17 2009
Read 691 times

Thanks I have returned the favor!!!!



•  REPLY  •


shadowofmystry
shadowofmystry
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 20,349
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
06:55:44 Dec 17 2009
Read 688 times

rerated you may add me if you like just tell me



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
10:46:26 Dec 17 2009
Read 686 times

Added you already- seriously. Add or just rate this person. She's really cool.



•  REPLY  •


Tannaleaf
Tannaleaf
Aggressor (83)
Posts: 2,145
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:37:03 Dec 17 2009
Read 684 times

added and rated!



•  REPLY  •


vampyrebeauty
vampyrebeauty
Superior Sire (143)
Posts: 2,875
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Sete Diabolica (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
16:47:11 Dec 17 2009
Read 681 times

You guys are great!

Thanks Dave!



•  REPLY  •


Spiritwalker
Spiritwalker
Anarchist (88)
Posts: 778
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:36:17 Dec 19 2009
Read 674 times

Added, rated, and all that good stuff. When you have the chance feel free to return the favor. :)



•  REPLY  •


vampyrebeauty
vampyrebeauty
Superior Sire (143)
Posts: 2,875
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Sete Diabolica (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
01:39:51 Dec 19 2009
Read 671 times

Thank you and I have returned the favor :)



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
12:50:21 Dec 19 2009
Read 667 times

I have added and rated you :)



•  REPLY  •


18:47:56 Dec 19 2009
Read 662 times

I added your journal and rated your portfolio



•  REPLY  •


Elizabeth18
Elizabeth18
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 1,996
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
20:57:00 Dec 19 2009
Read 654 times

added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


vampyrebeauty
vampyrebeauty
Superior Sire (143)
Posts: 2,875
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Sete Diabolica (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
04:59:47 Dec 21 2009
Read 636 times

I have rated and added you both :)



•  REPLY  •


xTigressx
xTigressx

No Longer Registered
12:54:56 Dec 21 2009
Read 630 times

have rated and added both you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
15:32:11 Dec 21 2009
Read 624 times

Have rated
Have added to friends list
Have added your Journal as well



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
11:14:29 Dec 27 2009
Read 611 times

Added and rated you hun.



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
13:12:32 Dec 27 2009
Read 609 times

Howdy vampyrebeauty,

I have added you and rated you :)



•  REPLY  •


spookshow
spookshow
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,179
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:15:20 Dec 27 2009
Read 602 times

Added rated and favourited you :)



•  REPLY  •


Ravena
Ravena
Sire (105)
Posts: 614
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:19:14 Dec 27 2009
Read 598 times

I've added you and your journal and I've rated you :)



•  REPLY  •


vampyrebeauty
vampyrebeauty
Superior Sire (143)
Posts: 2,875
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Sete Diabolica (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
16:51:38 Dec 29 2009
Read 591 times

Thank you!

I have returned the favor :)



•  REPLY  •


LOVR
LOVR
Premiere Sire (125)
Posts: 2,086
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
02:04:21 Dec 30 2009
Read 579 times

I'll be glad to help you out.



•  REPLY  •


vampyrebeauty
vampyrebeauty
Superior Sire (143)
Posts: 2,875
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Sete Diabolica (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
05:27:24 Dec 30 2009
Read 573 times

Thanks! I have returned the favor!



•  REPLY  •


Nuance
Nuance
Eidolon (38)
Posts: 179
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
16:32:25 Dec 30 2009
Read 570 times

In the process of rating and adding everyone here if you would be kind enough to do the same. thanks!

(I am very sorry for hijacking your thread, I'll post my own when I can.)



•  REPLY  •


vampyrebeauty
vampyrebeauty
Superior Sire (143)
Posts: 2,875
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Sete Diabolica (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
17:24:04 Dec 30 2009
Read 559 times

I have added and rated you too bonegarden

Oh and by the way..OF course you can use my thread! :)



•  REPLY  •


Nuance
Nuance
Eidolon (38)
Posts: 179
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
22:10:59 Dec 30 2009
Read 555 times

:) Thank you. You're welcome to come play in mine when I level up!



•  REPLY  •


MDLIVE13
MDLIVE13
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,846
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:40:43 Jan 13 2010
Read 546 times

I have rated you and added you...:)



•  REPLY  •


KynthiaLucian
KynthiaLucian
Sire (104)
Posts: 3,345
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:35:40 Jan 14 2010
Read 538 times

rated and added.



•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
19:32:21 Jan 14 2010
Read 529 times

have already rated and have now added you as friend



•  REPLY  •


DarkIndilisse
DarkIndilisse

No Longer Registered
10:49:37 Jan 23 2010
Read 520 times

added rated favourited



•  REPLY  •


airwitch08
airwitch08
Sire (109)
Posts: 2,777
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:05:07 Jan 23 2010
Read 515 times

Rated and added you, and also added your journal to my favorites list. Please return the favor! :)



•  REPLY  •


1Synthetic8Cyanide7
1Synthetic8Cyanide7
Premiere Sire (124)
Posts: 297
Honor: 100
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:12:38 Jan 23 2010
Read 512 times

rated an added @};-



•  REPLY  •


WESLEY
WESLEY

No Longer Registered
21:24:06 Jan 23 2010
Read 507 times

i've rated & added u ^_^



•  REPLY  •


Tinkleman
Tinkleman
Termagant (58)
Posts: 1,637
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
23:44:52 Jan 23 2010
Read 505 times

Rated and Added! :)



•  REPLY  •


lycian0006
lycian0006

No Longer Registered
06:05:07 Jan 24 2010
Read 501 times

Rated and added.



•  REPLY  •


RomaMarieNightwing
RomaMarieNightwing

No Longer Registered
13:23:31 Jan 24 2010
Read 497 times

I'll be happy to add you & your journal, just message me so I know you are still interested, Thanks.



•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
23:07:39 Mar 20 2010
Read 478 times

I will rate and add you



•  REPLY  •


RomaMarieNightwing
RomaMarieNightwing

No Longer Registered
13:34:28 Mar 21 2010
Read 472 times

added you & your journal
rated too!



•  REPLY  •


Abhisri
Abhisri
Caitiff (17)
Posts: 35
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:40:33 Mar 21 2010
Read 470 times

Rated and added :)



•  REPLY  •


Tommyboy
Tommyboy
Premiere Sire (127)
Posts: 1,434
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
10:40:40 Mar 22 2010
Read 467 times

adding and rating you now



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by vampyrebeauty on Mar 24 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.4365 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X