.
VR
I'm gonna be a mommy o.O
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



PosionedFate
PosionedFate

No Longer Registered
02:01:00 Jan 08 2010
Read 713 times

I found out December 28th, 2009 that I'm pregnant. Yesterday I found out that I'm roughly 7 weeks along. I will post any new updates for those who want to know...most of it will be in my journal.

I can't wait :D




•  REPLY  •


DarkIndilisse
DarkIndilisse

No Longer Registered
03:12:39 Jan 08 2010
Read 709 times

congratulations!!!



•  REPLY  •


PosionedFate
PosionedFate

No Longer Registered
03:47:12 Jan 08 2010
Read 707 times

*Smiles* Thanks :)



•  REPLY  •


GuruNillionaireX
GuruNillionaireX
Sire (100)
Posts: 10,506
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:46:06 Jan 08 2010
Read 701 times

congrats to you from one mommy to another. I promise you. You'll love it.



•  REPLY  •


PriestessOfNyx
PriestessOfNyx
Malefactor (67)
Posts: 738
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:12:31 Jan 08 2010
Read 698 times

I am a mommy of three and the Grandmother of 7. It is well worth all the pain and everything to be able to hold that little person you created in your arms.
They are so tiny and new that you just want to eat them up. I love nuzzling in their necks and smelling their baby smell.
Congratulations to you and best of luck in your new adventure.



•  REPLY  •


rockingXrobin
rockingXrobin
Elemental (77)
Posts: 199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
06:15:16 Jan 08 2010
Read 696 times

you going to love it best wishs



•  REPLY  •


SangriaDelLuna
SangriaDelLuna
Malefactor (67)
Posts: 125
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:33:47 Jan 08 2010
Read 693 times

congrats



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
13:16:04 Jan 08 2010
Read 686 times

Congratulations .



•  REPLY  •


quasicoltd
quasicoltd

No Longer Registered
14:55:34 Jan 08 2010
Read 683 times

congrats



•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 293
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
16:09:43 Jan 08 2010
Read 680 times

Congratulations to you and best of luck



•  REPLY  •


Sexygoddess
Sexygoddess

No Longer Registered
17:18:04 Jan 08 2010
Read 678 times

congrads



•  REPLY  •


vampyrebeauty
vampyrebeauty
Superior Sire (143)
Posts: 2,875
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Sete Diabolica (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
17:31:30 Jan 08 2010
Read 675 times

Congrats!! ~hugs~



•  REPLY  •


PosionedFate
PosionedFate

No Longer Registered
18:35:23 Jan 08 2010
Read 672 times

Thanks everyone this means a lot to me you don't even know. Come January 22 I get to hear it's heartbeat and all that bunch of goodstuff...

The only bad thing is that I have hyperemesis gravidarum so I've been in the hospital a lot...cool thing though is that I read the more problems you have like this the more likely it will be a girl lol..so we will just have to see..I'll keep everyone who wants to be updated..love you guys ~Hugs~



•  REPLY  •


MasterInfection0913
MasterInfection0913
Daywalker (94)
Posts: 2,643
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:16:10 Jan 08 2010
Read 670 times

Super congratulations!!!



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:30:09 Jan 08 2010
Read 667 times

Congrats and good luck!!



•  REPLY  •


LordRazr
LordRazr

No Longer Registered
22:09:11 Jan 08 2010
Read 664 times

Congrats to you Kae



•  REPLY  •


demonseed
demonseed

No Longer Registered
22:59:33 Jan 08 2010
Read 661 times

congrads



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:17:25 Jan 08 2010
Read 658 times

Congrats to you ! There is no greater joy, in my opinion, than that of the love and bond between Mother and Child.



•  REPLY  •


PosionedFate
PosionedFate

No Longer Registered
01:40:21 Jan 09 2010
Read 656 times

Wow..thanks you guys...



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
02:37:00 Jan 09 2010
Read 651 times

cpngrats and best of wshes



•  REPLY  •


WinterRaven
WinterRaven
Sire (104)
Posts: 2,183
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
03:19:43 Jan 09 2010
Read 647 times

congratulations to you!!



•  REPLY  •


DarkIndilisse
DarkIndilisse

No Longer Registered
05:17:49 Jan 09 2010
Read 641 times

*hugs back* you are most welcome dear, good luck and love you too :P



•  REPLY  •


Archimedes
Archimedes
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 725
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
09:05:02 Jan 09 2010
Read 636 times

Infernal Hails!! Congratulations!! I have a two and a half year old, and he is the best thing I have ever experienced in my life. I wish you the best of luck, and may you and your child be Blessed by the Powers that Be.



•  REPLY  •


fuckxthisxshit
fuckxthisxshit
Sire (101)
Posts: 358
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
18:01:38 Jan 09 2010
Read 633 times

Congratulations! :)



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
18:08:52 Jan 09 2010
Read 631 times

What wonderful news...congrads!!!!



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
19:47:21 Jan 09 2010
Read 628 times



•  REPLY  •


WESLEY
WESLEY

No Longer Registered
03:01:01 Jan 10 2010
Read 625 times

awwww ^_^ congrats! :D



•  REPLY  •


bloodharvest
bloodharvest

No Longer Registered
15:16:44 Jan 10 2010
Read 620 times

Congratulations and good luck :)

It was an amazing feeling to see my son born just a few months ago.



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
02:18:03 Jan 11 2010
Read 615 times

Great news. Best wishes and joy to you all. *hugs*



•  REPLY  •


VampFriend
VampFriend

No Longer Registered
04:56:26 Jan 11 2010
Read 610 times

Yay for you:) Congrats:D



•  REPLY  •


IhrBlutDivine
IhrBlutDivine

No Longer Registered
06:50:07 Jan 11 2010
Read 606 times

Congrats hun! having a child is the most amazing experience in the world...I hope you have an easy pregnancy too...*hugs*



•  REPLY  •


Lolita
Lolita
Sycophant (6)
Posts: 346
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
06:54:53 Jan 11 2010
Read 604 times

CONGRATULATIONS!!



•  REPLY  •


Tzaddi
Tzaddi
Venerable Sire (136)
Posts: 14,261
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
14:12:25 Jan 11 2010
Read 601 times

Awesome! Congrats!



•  REPLY  •


PosionedFate
PosionedFate

No Longer Registered
01:17:36 Jan 12 2010
Read 599 times

Well so far I must say...it's been rough lol...but thanks guys



•  REPLY  •


zodiak
zodiak
Shade (32)
Posts: 1
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
03:15:55 Jan 12 2010
Read 597 times

i'm so happy for you



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:36:22 Jan 12 2010
Read 594 times

Congratulations!



•  REPLY  •


PosionedFate
PosionedFate

No Longer Registered
04:15:19 Jan 12 2010
Read 590 times

Hehe thanks LZ :)



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
17:33:16 Jan 12 2010
Read 584 times

This is just the start, it is defently the most life changing moment in anybodies life. And the most treasured...I wish you all the best now and in the future.



•  REPLY  •


BlackRoses2486
BlackRoses2486
Phantasm (48)
Posts: 44
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:52:12 Jan 12 2010
Read 580 times

Congratz for you and your Bundle of Joy :-)



•  REPLY  •


MDLIVE13
MDLIVE13
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,846
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:16:18 Jan 12 2010
Read 578 times

Congratulations :) that is very nice.



•  REPLY  •


SexyGangstaBabe
SexyGangstaBabe

No Longer Registered
22:29:20 Jan 12 2010
Read 575 times

congrats do you want a boy or girl



•  REPLY  •


xxxPoisonIvyxxx
xxxPoisonIvyxxx
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 2,315
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Infectus Somnium (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:31:24 Jan 13 2010
Read 569 times

YAY!!! Congrats!!!



•  REPLY  •


darkpyrolette666
darkpyrolette666

No Longer Registered
03:15:41 Jan 13 2010
Read 566 times

congrads :)



•  REPLY  •


PosionedFate
PosionedFate

No Longer Registered
03:25:38 Jan 13 2010
Read 564 times

I want a boy but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a girl lol



•  REPLY  •


BarefootMisfit
BarefootMisfit
High Sire (155)
Posts: 5,287
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:46:46 Jan 13 2010
Read 561 times

Congratulations Hon, I,m sure you,ll be a great mom.



•  REPLY  •


LadyVye
LadyVye
Curmudgeon (11)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
13:20:05 Jan 13 2010
Read 558 times

Don't forget that it's never too soon to introduce them to good music. I played my son slayer, the eagles, ozzy, the doors, rolling stones, dimmu borgir, etc, etc while he was still in me. 20 months and his new word is 'vampire'



•  REPLY  •


PosionedFate
PosionedFate

No Longer Registered
19:01:45 Jan 13 2010
Read 555 times

*giggles* oh yeah..I'm already introducing him/her to Otep, Lacuna Coil, Shadows Fall, etc...love music..it's an obsession



•  REPLY  •


RelliK
RelliK
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 1,432
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:24:08 Jan 14 2010
Read 551 times

Congrats on the impending parenthood..



•  REPLY  •


RavenDrakul
RavenDrakul

No Longer Registered
07:26:34 Jan 14 2010
Read 547 times

Congrats!!!
=)



•  REPLY  •


Liliancat
Liliancat
Viscount Sire (189)
Posts: 29,354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:58:01 Jan 14 2010
Read 542 times

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!



•  REPLY  •


PosionedFate
PosionedFate

No Longer Registered
03:10:16 Jan 15 2010
Read 540 times

Yeah, well it doesn't help when retards on here try to start shit...for real...some people need to get a fucking life.



•  REPLY  •


SamotDuKyrie
SamotDuKyrie
Iconoclast (93)
Posts: 174
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:04:14 Jan 15 2010
Read 536 times

Congrats!



•  REPLY  •


PosionedFate
PosionedFate

No Longer Registered
02:25:06 Jan 18 2010
Read 524 times

Update:

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Today I went to the hospital because I got dehydrated because I have Hyperemesis Gravidarum (Nausea and Vomiting of Pregnancy). Once again they prescribed me Zofran in the dissovable (spelling) forum. I get to go see my OB-GYN on Friday, so I'm pretty excited about that. Hopefully this Hyperemesis will only last another 3 weeks (or at least that is what my doctor is hoping)....If I have anymore updates I will let you all know :)



•  REPLY  •


RomaMarieNightwing
RomaMarieNightwing

No Longer Registered
21:01:54 Jan 18 2010
Read 517 times

Super huge Congratulations!!!!
Welcome to Motherhood!



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by SainTDeamoNRelliK on Jan 20 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.5032 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X