Hey you guys, I have a goal of reaching level 200 by August.
I need to get my journal score up so can you guys please add my journal to your favorites list and I will also do the same :)
And can you re-rate me please?
I will return all favors :)
You can add me to your friends list also if you'd like.. Bite stalk etc.. :)
so your trying to beat me? loll
j/k
good luck!
already added and rated!
I wish you luck on your goal. You have been on my friends list for a ling time. So I rerated you and added your journal. I hope it helps.
I have added you and your journal hun best of luck with your goal.
Thanks so much yall!!
I added everyone :)
Expect to see me soon in your journals =]
Consider yourself added, favored and...uh... yeah. ^^
Good luck!
Ok, added to friends, re-rated profile and portfolio and added your journal. Hope it helps. I would just like to read 70, lol. I keep going up and down.
I did the same for you :)
Hope you get to 70 soon. I know you will =D
Thanks :)
Added you both and your journals in return ^_^
you're in my alliance for for sure meery, you're added and friended and all that :O) I'd rate you a 20 if I could dear...
rated and added you with my 4th and last profile loll
feel free to return the favor!!!
sign sealled and delivered, I wish you luck on your goal, that would be an awesome achievement.