Yeah. He's old! Olllllllllllld!! Ancient!
He's 23 today. (old fart).
Happy birthday, Billy!

*sigh*
Gods, you guys...you make me feel tired...lol.
I just turned 33, so yay for lordofwar on his 23...
Getting old isn't so bad, you know...not much changes.
(okay, so a lot changes...shoot me...Lmao.)
It doesn't change unless you WANT it too and you
usually have more money to play with.
Happy Birthday!?!
Dylan, You Sob... I was hoping you would forget -.-
Yesh yesh I am 23 but, I look younger right??? =0
I know I look younger than that dwarf midget MBK
hehe Happy birthday hun!!
Hope you have the best one ever! :)
=P
Happy Birthday Billy and if your old I guess that makes me the ancient one. lmao
On a serious note, I hope you have a great day.
Dang, I missed your special day *pouts* Hope you had an awesome day hun *hugs*
Wow Billy your birthday is a day after mine! I never knew that lol. I miss you buddy chat it up some time! :)
Thank you all for the responses.... Sorry I havent responded till not.... I fried my Internet card on my B-day and had to wait for the replacement to be shipped in.
Happy b-day!!! Now where are the hot wings and the booze?
Hope your still parting ,because it your month. happy birthday
Damn, didn't see this until just now.
Anyway, happy belated birthday :)