.
VR
A helping hand back to Sire
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Lagniappe
Lagniappe
Primogenitor (99)
Posts: 238
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
10:30:17 Sep 11 2009
Read 755 times

Like many people, my profile dropped below Sire when the new status system came into effect. I won't complain, I'll just ask for assistance :D

If I could get enough people to add both my profile and journal to their lists, I could regain Sire with this account.... and that would be sweet. Please consider helping me out, and I will doubly return the favor with this account, and my 'imagesinwords' account in adding both your profile and journal.

Sound pathetic? I can surely think of worse.

Thanks for your time and hopeful consideration ;)




•  REPLY  •


Indulgence
Indulgence
Noble Sire (163)
Posts: 720
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
12:27:58 Sep 11 2009
Read 745 times

I knew I forgot to do somethin' when I changed my name! I'll help, since I'm awesome and such.



•  REPLY  •


Lagniappe
Lagniappe
Primogenitor (99)
Posts: 238
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
12:55:03 Sep 11 2009
Read 743 times

Rock on, I appreciate the favor... will return them of course :D



•  REPLY  •


winterdarkmoon
winterdarkmoon
Great Sire (111)
Posts: 5,973
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
14:41:45 Sep 11 2009
Read 739 times

added and rated Ya



•  REPLY  •


Bloodmother
Bloodmother
Sire (108)
Posts: 1,945
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:06:11 Sep 11 2009
Read 735 times

Happy to revisit your page and remember NOLA all over again. Added you in every vr way.



•  REPLY  •


meeper
meeper
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 914
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
17:14:08 Sep 11 2009
Read 729 times

You're now a friend and a favorite :)



•  REPLY  •


GrieviousDemon
GrieviousDemon
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 763
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
17:23:50 Sep 11 2009
Read 726 times

Added to all possible.



•  REPLY  •


Lagniappe
Lagniappe
Primogenitor (99)
Posts: 238
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:13:53 Sep 11 2009
Read 715 times

Kick ass.... winerdarkmoon, bloodmother, meeper, and GreviousDemon all rated and added with both my profiles :D



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:12:10 Sep 11 2009
Read 710 times

added both, feel at ease to do the same!



•  REPLY  •


Tzaddi
Tzaddi
Venerable Sire (136)
Posts: 14,261
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
23:54:35 Sep 11 2009
Read 701 times

Rated, added you as a friend, and added your journal to favs ! Please do the same for me. I lost my Sire status also!



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:38:12 Sep 12 2009
Read 696 times

Your rated & added. Hope it helps.



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
06:17:25 Sep 12 2009
Read 694 times

I'm going over and rating, adding to Friends and Journal :)



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
15:46:37 Sep 12 2009
Read 689 times

I would be happy to help you added and rated.



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
17:00:37 Sep 12 2009
Read 687 times

I'm late to the party but better than not making it there at all :) have rated, added and favorited too!



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
06:54:08 Sep 14 2009
Read 683 times

I have added and rated you. :)



•  REPLY  •


faeriemoon
faeriemoon
Fire Thrower (87)
Posts: 19
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
08:21:41 Sep 14 2009
Read 676 times

Why haven't I done this sooner? Added and added. :p



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
08:37:33 Sep 14 2009
Read 674 times

Pathetic? Hardly. Consider it done.



•  REPLY  •


Darkfairie
Darkfairie
Premiere Sire (126)
Posts: 7,851
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
17:43:52 Sep 14 2009
Read 668 times

I added both, hope this helps you out.



•  REPLY  •


ManzanaOscura
ManzanaOscura

No Longer Registered
22:01:35 Sep 14 2009
Read 663 times

I rated your profile, added to Friends List and added to Favorite Journals. :)

Best regards!



•  REPLY  •


AvensBrew
AvensBrew

No Longer Registered
23:23:18 Sep 14 2009
Read 658 times

I've rated you, added you, and favorited you. I'll be checking back for journal updates from time to time. ;)


•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
04:23:25 Sep 15 2009
Read 652 times

have befriended you and added you to fav journals you have a great day



•  REPLY  •


vamp91
vamp91
Aggressor (83)
Posts: 194
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Coven of Twisted Reflections
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:38:09 Sep 15 2009
Read 650 times

i will add you feel free to return the favor if you want



•  REPLY  •


Lagniappe
Lagniappe
Primogenitor (99)
Posts: 238
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
14:08:54 Sep 15 2009
Read 625 times

Awesome guys :D I've added all your profiles and journals with this account. I'll be hitting them up with 'imagesinwords' next. I totally appreciate the help ;)



•  REPLY  •


Cartomancer
Cartomancer
Arch Sire (194)
Posts: 1,252
Honor: 32,392
[ Give / Take ]
Cartomancer is the Hand of the Prince.
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
14:45:46 Sep 15 2009
Read 608 times

Alrighty, all pros and journals added :D I wasn't able to rate all of you yet, though. My browser is moving really slow for some reason, so I just made sure to focus on what I felt was most important --> the status bumps in the adds.



•  REPLY  •


GuruNillionaireX
GuruNillionaireX
Sire (100)
Posts: 10,506
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:06:40 Sep 16 2009
Read 600 times

rated and added both feel free to return the fav



•  REPLY  •


Spiritwalker
Spiritwalker
Anarchist (88)
Posts: 778
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:39:31 Sep 16 2009
Read 597 times

Rated and added both of them. Will go over to my other name and do the same there as well. :)



•  REPLY  •


Cheetahcry
Cheetahcry
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 420
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:46:54 Sep 16 2009
Read 595 times

I should have done this sooner. Rated and added you. :)



•  REPLY  •


AMurderOfSin
AMurderOfSin
Venerable Sire (133)
Posts: 2,158
Honor: 21
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
02:27:38 Sep 19 2009
Read 585 times

Added.. rated.. and added journal..



•  REPLY  •


XXFayeBelevidoricoXX
XXFayeBelevidoricoXX
Dastardly Being (59)
Posts: 22
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
10:31:37 Sep 21 2009
Read 574 times

You put in all the hard work to get to Sire and was dropped down by the new system- helping you get back is hardly pathetic in my opinion. Consider it done.



•  REPLY  •


MasterViper
MasterViper
Phantasm (48)
Posts: 78
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
06:30:46 Sep 24 2009
Read 560 times

added, rated, journaled and stalked



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
09:14:30 Sep 26 2009
Read 550 times

I have added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


proopn666
proopn666
Monstrosity (34)
Posts: 34
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:04:12 Sep 27 2009
Read 544 times

added, journaled, stalked and rated a 10



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:51:19 Sep 27 2009
Read 532 times

if I could re add you I would

sowwy, I already added you ^^



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:48:40 Sep 27 2009
Read 529 times

I have added you to friends list, journal list, stalking and rated.



•  REPLY  •


xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
09:53:37 Sep 27 2009
Read 526 times

Added and Rated, ciao.



•  REPLY  •


shadowfever
shadowfever
Apostate (62)
Posts: 391
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
00:22:41 Sep 28 2009
Read 520 times

I had already rated, you have now been added.



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
05:52:49 Sep 28 2009
Read 516 times

Added and rated, and good luck :D



•  REPLY  •


RaggedyAndy
RaggedyAndy
Sire (101)
Posts: 535
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:01:53 Sep 29 2009
Read 511 times

Re-rated, added to Friend List, and Journal to Favourites. Best of luck to you. :)



•  REPLY  •


danzig1330
danzig1330
Fire Thrower (87)
Posts: 494
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
08:33:44 Sep 30 2009
Read 489 times

I am glad to help. You have been rated and added.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 01 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.3984 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X