He tried to sneak it past us...but I just read his journal so it's official....Happy Birthday hon.
ps...please imagine a very funny cartoon under this writing....thank you. xxx
Awww, thank you everyone ... (Sin, I am sooooo gonna get you)
....now have a great Halloween..!
:o
Happy Belated b-day BloodLife!!
*Goes and finds a funny picture to post*

|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 20,346 [ Give / Take ] |
Late as always but still...
*hugs and pinch on your butt*
Happy Birthday you wonderful man!!
:)
Omg .. is this still open?!!!
Thank you again .. luv yas..!
Is their a Dom out there?!! lol
I'm sneaking this in before some other Domme... oh, wait, that's a different kind of Dom, huh...
Anyway... Happy Birthday wishes to you - late as they may be - my friend. :)
Im very sorry it happened to escape me, but i hope it was a very happy birthday for you my friend. Message me sometime.