|
Cartomancer Arch Sire (194) Posts: 1,252 Honor: 32,137 [ Give / Take ] |
Wow... Sevenn on day number 7. Sure hope you have a totally rockin' birthday. May you get some kick-ass tortilla soup, made by someone with a shit-hot recipe.
:D
Happy Birthday Sevenn
May your day be full of sunshine and laughter.
Sevenn,
Happy birthday and many more to you.
I got you a new peg leg to replace the one you had by now you need it.
Happy Birthday Sevenn
May you have a wonderful time with friends and family :)
Happy birthday Sevenn!
Thank you Images for forcing me into the kitchen...by the way, I've made some tweaks to it and it's even yummier :)
Thank you for all of the very nice birthday wishes. The best thing of all is that I am still actually having birthdays! The alternative kinda sucks =) You guys are awesome, thanks.
*Also, the picture of the hot, almost nekkid, guy, yeah, loved it...*cough* ;)
Didn't know you were finally back. :o
Happy birthday, Sevenn!
yw, I figured he made a nice package, even if barely wrapped :)
|
Cartomancer Arch Sire (194) Posts: 1,252 Honor: 32,137 [ Give / Take ] |
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 20,346 [ Give / Take ] |
lol Well I am not touching the guy stamp comment.
I am going to wish a wonderful lady a very merry day. Hope you had a great dinner with the one you love, and the little fur ball. ;)
Wish you the best!
Happy birthday Sevenn and thanks for all the hard work and dedication you put into your past role as Regent as a member here I really appreciate that fact. Hope you have a super time Sevenn!
Happy birthday^^ sorry for the delay, (technical issue)
Wish you had a blast and got every bit of pleasure an dfun possible, you deserve it!!
You are awesome!!!
Happy birthday Sevenn !
*hands you a crate filled with various beers and liquer* I tried to get ya a beer truck but it was. Hijacked for TD's birthday !
Hope you had a wonderful day !
|
CuRsEdToDaRkNeSs High Sire (158) Posts: 1,286 Honor: 1,737 [ Give / Take ] |
GAH I MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you had a FANTASTICALABULOUS Birthday.
(yeh, its a made up word! SO!!!!!!!!!)
well I hope you got a kick out of the guy stamp, it was posted in good fun, that was all :)
|
Cartomancer Arch Sire (194) Posts: 1,252 Honor: 32,137 [ Give / Take ] |
Thanks, everyone- for participating in this birthday thread. Cheers to another year for Sevenn! :D