Happy Birthday Dylpooh! It's so crazy, it seems just yesterday you were reeking havoc in the box and forums. Now you're a grown man *teary eyes*
You know I love ya ;]
You're welcome :D
I tried making a video but it lagged.. stupid thing..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLAN!
Y'know it's been the 7th here for hours :D Lol Have a nice day Dylan hope you have a good birthday ^_^
Oh. My. Gawd.
You are FINALLY Legal!
All these years of waiting have paid off!
-sinister laugh-
Dylan Diddlin' TIME! XD
*converges on Dylan with a set of handcuffs and legcuffs, accompanied by a straight jacket and wheelbarrow*
Where ya want him, MoonPie? >=]
@Frances - Britain doesn't count.
@Lainey - LMAO! The wait is over! :P
@Nightgame - Thanks - I need a walker now! D:
@Karon - GET THEE TO A NUNNERY! D:
@the rest of you - Thanks.
hahaha. You're going to need a dead bolt on your bedroom door now, Dylpooh xD
@Manda, even with the deadbolt, he couldn't keep me out for long. :D
Hey D hope you had a good one.. WOW I thought you were a bit older than that. 3 more and your completely legal..lol
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 20,234 [ Give / Take ] |
He is 18 what? O.o
Really?
But he acts soooo much older.
;)
Happy Birthday! Hope the wish came true.
Happy Birthday, Dylan... have fun, and don't do anything I wouldn't do. (Which leaves you wide open to do most everything.)
Hope you had a good one Dylan and many more *hands you a walker* be careful next you'll be saying it's about to rain cause your joints hurt ha