I ♥ it when my phone vibrates or rings and its due to a message from her. Such beauty should have been placed on lock down long ago. I'm going to have to invest in a chloroform scented candle. She'll go to sleep a maiden and wake up a Mrs. LOL!
You've probably notice that I have a LUST for females. Some might even say it's a bit extreme..No, it's true, it's true. However, my choice is to be monogamous, loyal and faithful. Now if she's into females too and I'm her only male partner, then it's a party! LOL!
Now imagine that LUST focused on only one female 24/7 to meet my physical needs upon request. Regardless of time or place and with few exceptions due to what has been called a 'Functional Addiction' in medical journals.
One would say that is a lot of pressure on one female. Some have actually given up and parted ways, but I've actually been married to two females that met the challenge and I've spent a couple of intimate weekends with another.
So what this has taught me is that there are females with the same addiction as I out there. I just have to find a Loyal & Faithful one.
Pervy cartoon on Youtube to further entertain me. It's called 'Deep Space 69' ^_^
"Darkness Is Rising" That's what she said...LOL!
DW, and Donk
*laughing my ass off*
At the moment I want that Meme of that man with the glass and write: ''I don't like tits only,'' and under it write: ''but I also like the ass too.''
I did it:
I can't promise you the world, but I can promise you this....I'll buy you tacos and touch your butt.
The truly submissive MAN doesn't hide.
This is who I am, he says. Take me.
It's not only his body which he makes available. He invites total intimacy.
In doing so, he inevitably makes himself vulnerable.
In letting you reach inside him
into the quivering core of his being,
he runs the risk of being harmed.
You can do damage if you aren't careful.
But he trusts you enough to run the risk.
I would not want a submissive woman...
And I wouldn't submit to ANY woman for ANY reason.
I wouldn't want a 'Slave', but I want a Submissive. But I'm with you, I would never submit. It's not in my manly nature.
I was being snarky with my reply.
I don't want a 'truly submissive' man, and I'm NOT submissive...lol
I respect the beliefs of others even when different from my own if they harm none. I was just reading something concerning the term 'Soul Mates'. Personally, I don't believe in people finding their 'Soul Mate'. I believe people 'CHOOSE' to become each others 'Soul Mate'. They say there is someone out there for everyone. This is true given the billions of people on Earth. However, someone has to 'CHOOSE' to be the 'RIGHT ONE FOR YOU' and vice versa....
Once a guy has had a female screaming and biting the sheets, whether she was faking or not it doesn't really matter and although it would be awesome if it happened again, it doesn't really matter nor what any other female ever says or does....because that's a memory that will live on in his EGO FOR LIFE!!!! ^_^
DAAAAAANG! He went ummm...there? LOL!
A woman's pelvis is designed to stretch and mold/remold itself for childbirth...a woman's asshole isn't.
It's about pain tolerance not anatomy.
I'd say that it's about both.
So, explain the GINORMOUS turds I have seen women leave behind in toilets. I mean, turds that would make John Holmes' penis look like an infant's. Disgusting, yes, but oh so true.
*Not that I'm an advocate for anal sex.
So I was asked if I had to choose only 1, which type of man would I consider myself to be...T or A when it comes to what attracts me more about a female's anatomy? So since I can't say both...I'd have to go with I'm a "T" man.
Then I was asked why?
I said that if I'm going to lay my head on one or the other and got a little surprise, I'd rather get a face full of milk than and face full of....well, you get the image.
When women choose to marry me then they become my sole supplier for my sex addiction and should act like it! If I find myself having too many withdrawals, then they are bad suppliers and I have to let them go!
And what do YOU do for them, exactly?
Didn't you ask this question before Isis?
Well when were not BDSM Role Playing, I'm treating them like a Queen and spoiling them...
What I Do When I'm In An Intimate Relationship...
1. Touch her waist.
2. Actually talk to her.
3. Share secrets with her.
4. Give her my jacket if she's cold.
5. Kiss her slowly.
6. Hug her.
7. Hold her.
8. Laugh with her.
9. Invite her somewhere.
10. Hangout with her and my friends together.
11. Smile with her.
12. Take pictures with her.
13. Pull her onto my lap.
14. When she says she loves me more, I deny it and fight back.
15. When her friends say “I love her more than you”, I deny it and fight back and hug her tight so she can’t get to her friends. It makes her feel loved.
16. Always hug her and say "I love you" whenever I see her.
17. Kiss her unexpectedly.
18. Hug her from behind around the waist.
19. Tell her she’s beautiful.
20. Tell her the way I feel about her.
21. Open doors for her, walk her to her car.
22. Tell her she’s my everything.
23. If it seems like there is something wrong, I ask her - if she denies something being wrong, it means she doesn't want to talk about it so I just hug her.
24. Make her feel loved.
25. Kiss her in front of OTHER females I know & hold her hand!
26. Don’t lie to her.
27. DON’T cheat on her.
28. Take her ANYWHERE she wants within my budget.
29. Text message or call her in the morning and tell her have a good day at school/work, and how much I miss her already.
30. Be there for her whenever she needs me, and even when she doesn't need me, just be there so she’ll know that she can always count on me.
31. Hold her close when she’s cold so she can hold me too.
32. When we are alone I hold her close and kiss her.
33. Kiss her on the cheek.
34. While in the movies, I put my arm around her and then sometimes she'll automatically put her head on my shoulder so then I lean in and tilt her chin up and kiss her lightly.
35. When people insult her or spread rumors, I stand up for her.
36. Look deep into her eyes and tell her I love her.
37. Lay down under the stars and put her head on my chest so she can listen to the steady beat of my heart, link our fingers together while I whisper to her as she rests her eyes and listens to me.
38. When walking next to each other I'll grab her hand.
39. When I hug her I try to hold her in my arms as long as possible.
40. Call or text her at night when not with her to wish her sweet dreams.
41. Comfort her when she cries and wipe away her tears.
42. Take her for long walks.
43. Always remind her how much I love her.
44. Straddle the top of her and tell her how much I love her and then bend down to her face and kiss her while I'm still on top of her.
45. Tickle her.
48. Treat her as a Queen.
49. Keep anything negative that's going on in our relationship as a private matter.
50. Do not tolerate lying, cheating (physical or emotional) or abuse.
What I Bring To A Relationship?
Well let's start with intangible qualities such as extensive world travel, life experience, loyalty, faithfulness, intelligence, serenity, courage, wisdom, a good listener, somewhat of a philosopher, focus, trustworthy, honest, fair, and well read on many subjects to include psychology and the human condition. Also the study of relationships being one of my favorites. I'm a man that will always strive for personal growth and continuing knowledge in areas of my choice.
Now let's talk about the tangibles. I'm not a rich man since I served in the USMC and I didn't get rich doing it, but my career allowed me to fully retire comfortably in 2011. My military retirment allows me to continue to take advantage of certain military privileges, and discounts which also includes medical, dental and educational benefits for me and any depenents I may have. Throughout my military career I took advantage of 'non-traditional' education as well as traditional. Although I didn't achieve any degrees, my many accomplishments, completion certificates, awards and promotions allowed me to afford a 3,146 sq ft home and two very nice vehicles along with other things I collect for entertainment and as a hobby. My Military Retirement Pension and VA Benefits allow me to enjoy my hobbies 24/7 and serenity and freedom from the rat race is a Major Goal Accomplished! ^_^
So while folks are going to school or their place of employment, I'm swimming in my pool with the waterfall or soaking in my spa or enjoying a number of other amenities my home has to offer such as my in home gym, game area, and theater room. However, this may not seem as much to offer to some, but I'm not for everyone....Just that special someone.
Some say I have a big EGO, well duhh, I was an active duty Marine for over 24 years. My Ego is a positive thing. It reflects confidence and sense of self-worth. I also think it very cool that even after experiencing the horrors of combat I can still laugh and joke around. I may have a Pharaoh size Ego, but I'm humble enough to admit it. ^_^
For some reason I always found a woman who crossed her legs while in the passenger seat just all kind of sexy!
Women wake up yawning and Men wake up with with an erection. Coincidence? I think not!!!
|World Visitor Map|