.
VR
Are you a nutjob that has too much time on his hands?
General Discussion
•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •



Liderc1986
Liderc1986
Haunt (40)
Posts: 65
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
02:54:40 Jul 05 2005
Read 1,425 times

lol i found this in the faq part and wanted to know what ppl have to say to the responce of it

mine was yes and thought cancer was tryin to say somethin lol jk cancer




•  REPLY  •


Gylanah
Gylanah

No Longer Registered
02:56:31 Jul 05 2005
Read 1,390 times

Yes... It runs in my family... So do green eyes, which I also have...



•  REPLY  •


veritasinimica
veritasinimica
Vampling (25)
Posts: 53
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
03:14:20 Jul 05 2005
Read 1,381 times

i ve been called many things.. bitch psycho, insomniac, slut, whore, insane, crazy, hyper, special... and so on but nut job has yet to come up... yet



•  REPLY  •


janiebug
janiebug
Ghoul (21)
Posts: 32
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
03:16:02 Jul 05 2005
Read 1,377 times

hell yea im a nut job lol all of my friends think im on crack cuz im crazy,spontanious, hyper (allthetime) and i love to have a good time lol



•  REPLY  •


CrimsonTears
CrimsonTears
Grave Robber (22)
Posts: 19
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
03:17:55 Jul 05 2005
Read 1,375 times

Yes, I guess you could say I am... I got stuff I SHOULD Do... but what the hell...



•  REPLY  •


HAWK2K
HAWK2K
Royal Sire (211)
Posts: 2,095
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
03:18:57 Jul 05 2005
Read 1,372 times

In a word.....Yes.



•  REPLY  •


mistertricky13
mistertricky13

No Longer Registered
04:51:58 Jul 05 2005
Read 1,360 times

the voices tell me....no. I'm not a nutjob....and neither am I! Shhh...dont wake them.....



•  REPLY  •


Liderc1986
Liderc1986
Haunt (40)
Posts: 65
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:59:30 Jul 05 2005
Read 1,352 times

*yells really loude* your a nutjob u know u r lol jk *sings lullaby for the voices to go back to sleep*



•  REPLY  •


ElderDaniel
ElderDaniel
Elemental (77)
Posts: 214
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
05:03:55 Jul 05 2005
Read 1,349 times

Yes, I am, and I've said so in my profile since I joined a year ago.

=)



•  REPLY  •


mistertricky13
mistertricky13

No Longer Registered
05:09:23 Jul 05 2005
Read 1,344 times

YOU'RE ALL JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE THEYRE TALKING TO ME!!! DAMMIT....shit....theyre awake now....great, just great. God I hope they dont figure out where the razors are....last time this happened I lost my eyebrows....must hide....



•  REPLY  •


Kerriggor
Kerriggor
Heretic (18)
Posts: 21
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:09:52 Jul 05 2005
Read 1,343 times

**laghing really loud** A NUTJOB YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BIG OF A NUT JOB I AM **in a maniacal laugh** HAHAHAH



•  REPLY  •


mistertricky13
mistertricky13

No Longer Registered
05:14:13 Jul 05 2005
Read 1,336 times

hey, Im not ashamed to say that lexapro and lamictal are the glue that holds me together.



•  REPLY  •


Liderc1986
Liderc1986
Haunt (40)
Posts: 65
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:15:46 Jul 05 2005
Read 1,335 times

lol maniac on the loose ppl hide...i hope they dont find the razor blades :/ i tryed to put em to sleep...



•  REPLY  •


mistertricky13
mistertricky13

No Longer Registered
05:21:13 Jul 05 2005
Read 1,330 times

I am so glad you started this thread...this has been fun. Well, hate to say it, but I need to hit the sack so I can go back to work in the morning. Law enforcement gets a little stressful at times....I DONT KNOW WHERE I PUT THE RAZORS! SHUT UP GOD JUST SHUT UP! NO IM NOT GOING TO BE YOUR BITCH TONIGHT....*slams door to hide in the closet* Good nite all. :)



•  REPLY  •


Liderc1986
Liderc1986
Haunt (40)
Posts: 65
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:26:12 Jul 05 2005
Read 1,328 times

lol im havin fun too lol i feal alot more accepted today on this site since i joined all u nutjobs r cool



•  REPLY  •


AmethysttheJewel
AmethysttheJewel

No Longer Registered
05:46:31 Jul 05 2005
Read 1,321 times

yeah, but so is the rest of my family



•  REPLY  •


Epitaph
Epitaph

No Longer Registered
05:49:54 Jul 05 2005
Read 1,316 times

Yes im a total nutjob and not afraide to admit it either. Some people call me a schizo hmm maybe they are right.



•  REPLY  •


xRobin3x
xRobin3x
Royal Sire (316)
Posts: 1,471
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:54:50 Jul 05 2005
Read 1,312 times

can't stop laughing....... i know i am a
nutjob.... i am still here....lol and enjoying the place....i think that fits.....lol



•  REPLY  •


vampiregoddess18
vampiregoddess18
Fiend (35)
Posts: 33
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:57:41 Jul 05 2005
Read 1,310 times

nutjobs are kool ....oh shit gotta hide...** my voices are graving death....** nutjobs hav such kool friends .......**no get away ..i dont need ur brain damnit... and no u can't hav mine..nor my heart i need those** us nutjobs so unite and band together and .....** hey look they is a bug on ur head....ahhhhhhhh get it off ..get it off..damnit....i need pills.**** u guys are all so kool ...i feel soo much at home here....** leave me alone ...**** hides in bathtub***"can they c me here?"



•  REPLY  •


Zlee
Zlee

No Longer Registered
05:59:55 Jul 05 2005
Read 1,309 times

Nope, I'm totally regular, mentally healthy example of a human species! By my standards! ;>



•  REPLY  •


YourDarkness
YourDarkness
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 306
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
06:20:26 Jul 05 2005
Read 1,286 times

lol. I'm normal...I think, though maybe a bit strange sometimes. ^_^ Just addicted. That's me. =)



•  REPLY  •


HellChildDami
HellChildDami
Primogenitor (99)
Posts: 1,107
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
06:30:16 Jul 05 2005
Read 1,233 times

Nut Job???? Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Too much time on my hands???? Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*looks around her* Who me??? I plead the 5th, I didn't do it, and you can't prove it Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


•  REPLY  •


Daermon
Daermon
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 1,712
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
07:08:19 Jul 05 2005
Read 1,033 times

am I a nutjob.....ask my shrink....as to the too much time....
Welcome Daermon


Your Status:
Blood Drinker


Pages Viewed:
39399


Time Spent:
23.80 days



•  REPLY  •


Aleks
Aleks
Iconoclast (93)
Posts: 328
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
11:31:08 Jul 05 2005
Read 928 times

There's no such thing as too much time .
As for the nutjob part .. I'll have to ask the nice people in the white lab coats ..



•  REPLY  •


BloodThirst
BloodThirst
Elemental (77)
Posts: 280
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
12:12:46 Jul 05 2005
Read 920 times

aren't we all crazy in one way or another?

I spent here 10 hours every night so I guess I am.......but hey that was the point right Cancer?

If not waht was the reason for creating such an interesting website.

I love this place it is my real home



•  REPLY  •


Ravensbloodzero
Ravensbloodzero
Fire Thrower (87)
Posts: 139
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
13:19:05 Jul 05 2005
Read 915 times

People say I'm mad. They could be right. I don't think like them, act like them or even exist in the same way they do. Maybe I'm insane. Maybe I've just attained something they haven't. As for having too much time on my hands, a month ago it would have been no. I was trying to visit here for five minutes a day in between exams. Now I have four months of absolute freedom, I guess it's a yes.



•  REPLY  •


xRobin3x
xRobin3x
Royal Sire (316)
Posts: 1,471
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
15:24:09 Jul 05 2005
Read 908 times

*yieeee* (still laughing)
nutjob....hummm ... i did do time in a mental ward once..... and was a very nice vacation..... got to go check it out some time....lol its a trip....lol



•  REPLY  •


Chaos40014
Chaos40014
Bestial Spirit (27)
Posts: 61
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
15:31:18 Jul 05 2005
Read 904 times

Nutjob must be a new word for it then huh?



•  REPLY  •


AloneHere2487
AloneHere2487
Unclean Spirit (39)
Posts: 18
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
15:49:01 Jul 05 2005
Read 900 times

umm..yes..is there a job opening or something?



•  REPLY  •


xRobin3x
xRobin3x
Royal Sire (316)
Posts: 1,471
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
15:57:26 Jul 05 2005
Read 898 times

i was in as in with the other nutjobs.... ....lol



•  REPLY  •


psycobloodpire
psycobloodpire

No Longer Registered
16:06:54 Jul 05 2005
Read 895 times

i do whatever the voices in my head tell me to do so yeah i guess i am a nutjob as far as to much time on my hands well you decide pages viewed 5722 time spent 49.76 hours



•  REPLY  •


HellChildDami
HellChildDami
Primogenitor (99)
Posts: 1,107
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
16:38:49 Jul 05 2005
Read 891 times

Oh please lets not start comparing Pages Viewed and Time Spent Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I think it's safe to say that we all have a bit of a nutjob in each one of us, or else we wouldn't be converging upon this site like a little kid in the candy store ...

Can you say addiction??? ... Ahh there, I knew you could ....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


•  REPLY  •


Deity
Deity
Premiere Sire (126)
Posts: 1,199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
17:24:33 Jul 05 2005
Read 885 times

I'm definitely missing a few marbles.

Dami, what was that word? Add--ic--ti--on.

There we go ♥



•  REPLY  •


SolidGraySky
SolidGraySky
Cannibal (30)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
17:26:47 Jul 05 2005
Read 883 times

dammit...no, i'm not.
i may be a nutjob..
but i do NOT have too much time. i am actually taking time that i should not be taking, that i do not have, to be here, posting something on this forum.
i guess this sorta confirms the nutjob part..but man...it's not because i dont have a million other things to do ;-) that i should do..that i must do..that someone is going to get on my back about soon if i dont do..some things even that i want to do..but no. i'm here. posting this.
Man....

:-)



•  REPLY  •


xRobin3x
xRobin3x
Royal Sire (316)
Posts: 1,471
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
17:42:46 Jul 05 2005
Read 880 times

lol...(picking up off floor....) hummm
too much time on hands.... well
nope not at all...... lol



•  REPLY  •


twistdillusions
twistdillusions

No Longer Registered
18:21:32 Jul 05 2005
Read 869 times

Umm... yeah, but only when I'm not riding my motorcycle... then I'm just a nutjob.



•  REPLY  •


poisonkitty13
poisonkitty13
Specter (43)
Posts: 101
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
18:33:16 Jul 05 2005
Read 866 times

Lithium and Seroquel are my best friends! By the way, the voices in my head really like this thread.



•  REPLY  •


weirdwhtieguy
weirdwhtieguy
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 92
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
19:15:44 Jul 05 2005
Read 858 times

yes i'm a nutjob, and yes i have too much time on my hand



•  REPLY  •


Xander
Xander
Ophidian (66)
Posts: 212
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
19:34:13 Jul 05 2005
Read 854 times

Yes I am, and proud of it.
X



•  REPLY  •


vampiregoddess18
vampiregoddess18
Fiend (35)
Posts: 33
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:19:03 Jul 05 2005
Read 850 times

ALL US NUTJOBS SO UNITE AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD...HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.....I WAS HERE ONCE B4 AND I WAS THE ONE WHO DIED AND NO CARED ....DON'T I JUST FEEL SO DAMN LOVED ........*TEARS*.....**HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME ...I JUST WANNA SCREAM....I OPEN MY EYES I TRY TO C BUT I AM BLINDED BY THE WHITE LIGHT....... I CAN'T REMEMBER HOW I CAN'T REMEMBER WHY I AM LIEING HERE TONITE ..AND I CAN'T STAND THE PAIN AND I CAN'T MAKE IT GO AWAY ....HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME I'VE MADE MY MIASTAKES .... GOT NO WHERE TO RUN ..... THE NITE GOPES ON AS I AM FADEING AWAY..... I AM SICK OF THIS LIFE..... I JUST WANNA SCREAM .....HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME.....I AM HANGIN BY A THREAD***...............I JUST LOVE SINGING TO MYSELF



•  REPLY  •


shadowpanther
shadowpanther

No Longer Registered
20:23:28 Jul 05 2005
Read 848 times

yeah im a nut job i guess but thats cause i dont have enough time on my hands hours to short to much to do



•  REPLY  •


vampiregoddess18
vampiregoddess18
Fiend (35)
Posts: 33
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
22:21:03 Jul 05 2005
Read 840 times

i have way too much damn time on my hands ...i am probably thebiggest nutjob in my family and i know tht my sister thinks she is but she isn't and i kno for a fact tht .........*oh shit gotta hide*.....nutjobs lets band together.!!!!!!!



•  REPLY  •


Angel4Blood
Angel4Blood
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
22:27:20 Jul 05 2005
Read 835 times

IM A NUTJOB!
n i like it



•  REPLY  •


Kijo
Kijo

No Longer Registered
23:19:43 Jul 05 2005
Read 830 times

I'm not a nut job. At least I hope I'm not, I have severe delusions of persecution though, does that count? (Don't anwser that)

But, I do have way too much time on my hands. I need a job. (preferably being paid disgusting amounts of money for doing **** all, that would be nice...)



•  REPLY  •


vrolokellen
vrolokellen

No Longer Registered
00:48:44 Jul 06 2005
Read 826 times

hmmm yes i think i might be, i have way to much time on my hands, spend to much time on the computer like everyone in my family says



•  REPLY  •


Liderc1986
Liderc1986
Haunt (40)
Posts: 65
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
01:27:56 Jul 06 2005
Read 820 times

i deff have to much time on my hands damn numbers keep pialling up...



•  REPLY  •


paramour
paramour
Apparition (36)
Posts: 192
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
03:24:15 Jul 06 2005
Read 800 times

Hello! My Name is paramour! and I'm a NuTJoB! >%^D~



•  REPLY  •


Menagerie
Menagerie
Carnal Creature (56)
Posts: 42
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:13:49 Jul 06 2005
Read 790 times

*blinks* nut job... yeah i supose.... to much time? hell yeah.... but er um... his hands? No I have nothing to do with that...


•  REPLY  •


VampyOne
VampyOne
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 232
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:20:21 Jul 06 2005
Read 786 times

Nutjob? ~Bows deeply~ Thank you so much for noticing!! Too much time on my hands? Well, no, but I make time anyway. lol



•  REPLY  •


06:15:24 Jul 06 2005
Read 778 times

nut job nut job nut job nut job well yea so iam so what i'm crazy too wooooo see i told you too much bloodie time on me hands



•  REPLY  •


MadonnaGacy
MadonnaGacy

No Longer Registered
07:40:41 Jul 06 2005
Read 770 times

ya most of the time im probably a nutjob...lol...i swear i go through so many different moods a everyday i can be crazy and fun and silly one minute...and if someone says one thing to me that makes me the least bit mad i bite their heads off but whatever, i guess im a nutjob :D



•  REPLY  •


Requiem
Requiem
Venerable Sire (134)
Posts: 1,129
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
07:50:04 Jul 06 2005
Read 765 times

Of course I'm a nutjob.

Silly.

However, I do NOT have too much time on my hands. I'd like more.

I'm taking yours.



•  REPLY  •


Liderc1986
Liderc1986
Haunt (40)
Posts: 65
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:27:39 Jul 07 2005
Read 754 times

lol u can have the time 6am-7pm texas time



•  REPLY  •


badkitty
badkitty
Shade (32)
Posts: 75
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:36:26 Jul 07 2005
Read 753 times

i'm quite proud of the fact that i'm a nutjob.



•  REPLY  •


Liderc1986
Liderc1986
Haunt (40)
Posts: 65
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:44:11 Jul 07 2005
Read 751 times

lol nutjob awarness



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Daire on Jul 07 2005  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.5169 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X