.
VR
Weight Loss for CHARITY
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Cartomancer
Cartomancer
Arch Sire (194)
Posts: 1,252
Honor: 32,231
[ Give / Take ]
Cartomancer is the Hand of the Prince.
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:34:19 Aug 07 2008
Read 2,036 times

You all may recall that recently Irony asked for your help in sponsoring her in a weight loss for charity- the donations would go to the worthy cause of feeding and clothing the homeless in the New Orleans metro area through Joli's organization.

This inspired me as it's something I need to do, and a cause I support with my whole heart as a local and Hurricane Katrina survivor. My family made it through the storm, many didn't- others made it 'alive', yet lost everything.

I was so happy that New Orleans was the location for the 2008 Vampire Rave Meetup. You all had a good time- and simultaneously supported the rebuild of New Orleans by doing local business.

So here we go- starting tomorrow morning I will be on the weight loss journey. I want this thread to run strong until my birthday (October 19th). I have gained a lot of weight since I got out of the Marines due to medical issue- and for the last few months, I have been symptom-free. It's time for me to take advantage of feeling good and make a change... and I hope this change for me can result in a change for other people who need it. I can do that with YOUR help.

How much can this drain your pocket? Well- you can sponsor a flat amount, or .25 cents per pound, $1 per pound, whatever you can manage. Just so you know, I could lose 50 pounds- so you should be able to gauge how much this would cost you monetarily. And I may not even lose that much. I am hoping for at least a 40 pound loss. Losing 50 however would put me back in Marine Corps weight standards... so I will shoot for the best.

Please consider joining this venture. Your pledge helps me, and helps thousands of others in a facet far more meaningful.

Let's do it!

*You can see 'before' pics in my journal from the meetup*




•  REPLY  •


Kontradiction
Kontradiction

No Longer Registered
23:38:56 Aug 07 2008
Read 2,033 times

As I said previously, I am in.

I pledge $1 a pound.




•  REPLY  •


borked
borked
Viper (75)
Posts: 9
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:52:36 Aug 07 2008
Read 2,027 times

A chance to see an admin tortured on a treadmill? Count me in for a buck a pound!!



•  REPLY  •


Cartomancer
Cartomancer
Arch Sire (194)
Posts: 1,252
Honor: 32,231
[ Give / Take ]
Cartomancer is the Hand of the Prince.
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:57:31 Aug 07 2008
Read 2,024 times

No, tortured in the New Orleans humidity- trust me, it's WORSE!



•  REPLY  •


Kontradiction
Kontradiction

No Longer Registered
00:22:35 Aug 08 2008
Read 2,019 times

you can do it...we believe in you!



•  REPLY  •


Joli
Joli
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 258
Honor: 49
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:57:50 Aug 08 2008
Read 2,009 times

Good luck and thank you for your efforts! I'm sponsoring Irony already or I'd be in! Wasp waists for charity! I'll lace you into that sexy new corset when you're done!



•  REPLY  •


Requiem
Requiem
Venerable Sire (134)
Posts: 1,129
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
01:18:14 Aug 08 2008
Read 2,005 times

I got you, you sessy thang, for $2 a pound. Get hopping, mama! Make me pay through muh NOSE!



•  REPLY  •


Cartomancer
Cartomancer
Arch Sire (194)
Posts: 1,252
Honor: 32,231
[ Give / Take ]
Cartomancer is the Hand of the Prince.
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:22:37 Aug 08 2008
Read 2,003 times

I'm going to sure as hell try! Wow, thanks!



•  REPLY  •


vipersangel2
vipersangel2
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 144
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:02:25 Aug 08 2008
Read 1,988 times

yes you can do it. Keep your mind focused.



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
04:25:52 Aug 08 2008
Read 1,972 times

I can do .50 cents a pound, wish I could do more but thats all I have in the budget right now, best of luck to you, its an admirable thing to do.



•  REPLY  •


Cartomancer
Cartomancer
Arch Sire (194)
Posts: 1,252
Honor: 32,231
[ Give / Take ]
Cartomancer is the Hand of the Prince.
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:28:11 Aug 08 2008
Read 1,970 times

Every penny counts, that's for sure. Never think you are giving too little, because any pocket change is more than these people have now. Thank you!



•  REPLY  •


Wilder
Wilder
Primogenitor (99)
Posts: 78
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:09:18 Aug 08 2008
Read 1,939 times

I can do with losing a few lbs round the *wasp waist* :)

i will go £3 sterling:)

i sure wish i could have gone to the meet up but uk is a bit far :(



•  REPLY  •


sahahria
sahahria

No Longer Registered
22:20:49 Aug 08 2008
Read 1,917 times

Ok since I'm never certain on my income at any point, I am going to donate 2 scarves for every pound you loose Heidi.

Wait...

Make that 2 scarves for every pound you AND Irony loose.

Get to it Ladies, I wanna be sewing all autumn!



•  REPLY  •


Cartomancer
Cartomancer
Arch Sire (194)
Posts: 1,252
Honor: 32,231
[ Give / Take ]
Cartomancer is the Hand of the Prince.
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:23:35 Aug 08 2008
Read 1,914 times

Awesome! Winter necessities just in time!!!



•  REPLY  •


KCRC
KCRC
Sire (102)
Posts: 354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:53:42 Aug 09 2008
Read 1,884 times

As we previously discussed, I pledge $1.00/lb PLUS $1.00 per pound I lose over the same time period.

I hope we both lose big and the less fortunate gain big.



•  REPLY  •


Wilder
Wilder
Primogenitor (99)
Posts: 78
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
21:51:34 Aug 09 2008
Read 1,877 times

i will donate 3 scarves then and £3.00 for all of this

(if i can afford, will def give more) :)

Lyz



•  REPLY  •


borked
borked
Viper (75)
Posts: 9
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:01:13 Aug 10 2008
Read 1,869 times

I'll buy your knickers when you look like a rake.



•  REPLY  •


Zilaheteb
Zilaheteb
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 111
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
02:27:21 Aug 12 2008
Read 1,796 times

Just like with Irony....you have my support $1 a pound



•  REPLY  •


Zilaheteb
Zilaheteb
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 111
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
02:29:00 Aug 12 2008
Read 1,794 times

forgot to say GOOD LUCK and I will be adding you as a friend.....

~Zila~



•  REPLY  •


mtsoul77
mtsoul77
Great Sire (113)
Posts: 138
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
03:23:45 Aug 12 2008
Read 1,785 times

This is a wonderful thing you're doing. Count me in for $1 a pound. Best of luck.



•  REPLY  •


LordoftheRings
LordoftheRings

No Longer Registered
20:33:12 Aug 24 2008
Read 1,678 times

I am doing this too - I have lost twelve pounds so far :-)



•  REPLY  •


BlueEyedPet
BlueEyedPet

No Longer Registered
03:55:53 Aug 25 2008
Read 1,661 times

Good luck to all =)



•  REPLY  •


MysticalChild
MysticalChild
Sire (104)
Posts: 8
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:20:36 Aug 27 2008
Read 1,638 times

i'm in for a dollar a pound too

you and Irony both are an inspiration to me!
thanks!



•  REPLY  •


AgentAbhorrence
AgentAbhorrence
Savage (61)
Posts: 37
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:50:13 Aug 27 2008
Read 1,630 times

Count me in for .50 a pound.. I wish I can do more, but I'm saving up for a car at the moment.
And I'll throw in an extra .50 for every pound I lose too.



•  REPLY  •


AgentAbhorrence
AgentAbhorrence
Savage (61)
Posts: 37
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:51:08 Aug 27 2008
Read 1,629 times

Oh btw: by .50 I mean 50 cents



•  REPLY  •


Kontradiction
Kontradiction

No Longer Registered
04:46:30 Sep 03 2008
Read 1,584 times

am working on my waist line as well...figure if you can do it, so can i!!

i'm there in "spirit!"



•  REPLY  •


mtsoul77
mtsoul77
Great Sire (113)
Posts: 138
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
13:09:59 Sep 04 2008
Read 1,572 times

Best of luck to all the others who are also trying to lose weight.

Do we have an update yet? How much have you lost so far?



•  REPLY  •


xONYXCRUISERx
xONYXCRUISERx

No Longer Registered
14:11:33 Sep 04 2008
Read 1,569 times

Good luck with this; Great idea.

Ade


•  REPLY  •


Lance7
Lance7
Bete Noire (44)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:20:46 Sep 06 2008
Read 1,546 times

Sounds good. I will try and help.



•  REPLY  •


Cartomancer
Cartomancer
Arch Sire (194)
Posts: 1,252
Honor: 32,231
[ Give / Take ]
Cartomancer is the Hand of the Prince.
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:25:34 Sep 07 2008
Read 1,524 times

I'm actually doing horrible due to eating out for a week on evacuation from Hurricane Gustav. But I'll get back on track :)



•  REPLY  •


rockingXrobin
rockingXrobin
Elemental (77)
Posts: 199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:10:51 Sep 12 2008
Read 1,493 times

good luck with and we know you can do it i have lost 79 pounds in a yr and lose more to get down so way to go on this



•  REPLY  •


ceridwenlynn
ceridwenlynn
Illusionist (78)
Posts: 165
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
07:08:35 Sep 16 2008
Read 1,467 times

Good luck with this guys!! I am broke so I can't give any money, but I'll be there with ya in spirit and I wish ya the best of luck!!!!



•  REPLY  •


Jynx
Jynx
Primogenitor (99)
Posts: 614
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:54:38 Sep 16 2008
Read 1,465 times

Wow! All this make you stand with Osibisa.

I am in India and here already i am budgeting my few money worth 100 ued least for thsi work out of my very low income here in the missionaries. So I cant help my money to reach there. as I am low income group person the wiring one usd after exchange will cost me appx INR 2500.00 this means I will lose 50 usd for sending one usd. Already I have given INR 2300 to oen person needed the money torun expenses to run family, even though I am deficit budget every month.

1 usd = 45 inr here in India + exchange.



•  REPLY  •


Jynx
Jynx
Primogenitor (99)
Posts: 614
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:57:31 Sep 16 2008
Read 1,464 times

If any collection source here in Bombay, I can pay INR 250 immediately (appx. usd 5.25)



•  REPLY  •


Bane
Bane

No Longer Registered
21:19:05 Sep 17 2008
Read 1,440 times

Little steps, H, you can do it.



•  REPLY  •


artemka
artemka
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 545
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:31:54 Sep 17 2008
Read 1,435 times

My family will sponsor you £1 for each pound lost up to a 50 pounds

I have found out that Joli's charity have a easy to use PayPal account for money transfer :)



•  REPLY  •


KCRC
KCRC
Sire (102)
Posts: 354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
03:17:48 Sep 18 2008
Read 1,427 times

Wow Art "A Pound for A Pound"!



•  REPLY  •


Cartomancer
Cartomancer
Arch Sire (194)
Posts: 1,252
Honor: 32,231
[ Give / Take ]
Cartomancer is the Hand of the Prince.
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:39:21 Sep 19 2008
Read 1,413 times

Awesome, and yes... it is very easy to use :) And secure!



•  REPLY  •


BladeOfHonor
BladeOfHonor

No Longer Registered
09:04:24 Sep 23 2008
Read 1,384 times

Sounds like a great cause you all can loose weight its never to late to start!!

Count me in how do I pay? 75 cents per pound.



•  REPLY  •


BladeOfHonor
BladeOfHonor

No Longer Registered
22:19:16 Sep 24 2008
Read 1,372 times

Q How do i pay? thanks.



•  REPLY  •


ROSWELL
ROSWELL
Spellbinder (81)
Posts: 49
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:04:09 Sep 25 2008
Read 1,370 times

awesome good luck on that. please keep us informed on your progress



•  REPLY  •


LadyLyssa
LadyLyssa

No Longer Registered
06:41:32 Oct 02 2008
Read 1,308 times

If I had any money at all I would be in on this for sure! If it helps any though, I will lose weight with all of you! LOL

Good luck guys!



•  REPLY  •


Cartomancer
Cartomancer
Arch Sire (194)
Posts: 1,252
Honor: 32,231
[ Give / Take ]
Cartomancer is the Hand of the Prince.
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
18:10:01 Oct 10 2008
Read 1,270 times

It's not going 'well'... not bad. But way off the goal. I've only lost 10 pounds. It's hard. That's all I have to say. Stress, evacuation, back home to other stress, happy again, more stress... it leads to getting off track.

I have 9 more days, so we'll see if I lose anything else by then.



•  REPLY  •


MysticalChild
MysticalChild
Sire (104)
Posts: 8
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
18:30:46 Oct 10 2008
Read 1,266 times

10 pounds is actually a lot of weight

even though it's not near your goal it's still very impressive!



•  REPLY  •


mimiminx
mimiminx
Sire (106)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
19:39:30 Oct 10 2008
Read 1,263 times

Exactly 10 pounds is loads. Next time your in the grocery store put 10 X 1 pound bags of sugar into the shopping basket, lift it up, then put it all back on the shelf and smile.

People might look at you funny for doing it but who cares? lol Thats how much weight you have lost and a great achievement. Best place for that 10 pounds is on the shelf ;)



•  REPLY  •


artemka
artemka
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 545
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:53:28 Oct 10 2008
Read 1,257 times

Hey yes, that's more weight than if you had a leg cut off !



•  REPLY  •


LordoftheRings
LordoftheRings

No Longer Registered
19:17:21 Oct 11 2008
Read 1,242 times

I've lost a stone but am now stuck!



•  REPLY  •


artemka
artemka
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 545
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
20:04:22 Oct 19 2008
Read 1,189 times

and the result is .... ???? hehehe



•  REPLY  •


Cartomancer
Cartomancer
Arch Sire (194)
Posts: 1,252
Honor: 32,231
[ Give / Take ]
Cartomancer is the Hand of the Prince.
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:28:29 Oct 19 2008
Read 1,180 times

Okay everyone. I was not successful, I only attained a 10 pound loss. I feel bad about it, but at the same time, I feel like a normal person for it- it's hard to lose weight. I'm not giving up, but I cannot extend this charitable effort any longer, it would not be fair. I feel like crap for not being able to raise anymore than this, but I am not going to stretch the truth about it either... it is what it is :(

I hope that all of you that pledged will get with Joli on where to send your donations :)



•  REPLY  •


borked
borked
Viper (75)
Posts: 9
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:47:43 Oct 19 2008
Read 1,171 times

Ha-hum. When describing my doo-dahs I've got one of those special men rulers. When things depend on the terms ..... and, indeed, the lengths.

And is says my doo-dah is about, um, ..... four foot nine by three and half. And .....

..... um, .....

I mean .....

Probably more in the region of five and a half.

So be like men and use a special set of scales for measuring purposes. And if you do I think I can stretch to the full forty pounds of weight loss.



•  REPLY  •


Joli
Joli
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 258
Honor: 49
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:47:45 Oct 20 2008
Read 1,158 times

Thank you, Images. We have already started getting in donations in your name this morning! $150 so far and others asking how to tender payment.

You can make paypal donations here. The fishes and loaves button on the home page will take you right to paypal.

Thank you to all who have participated with Images in this selfless endeavor. A LOT of people are going to get the help they need! Every single person can make a difference and you have :)



•  REPLY  •


Cartomancer
Cartomancer
Arch Sire (194)
Posts: 1,252
Honor: 32,231
[ Give / Take ]
Cartomancer is the Hand of the Prince.
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
17:39:17 Oct 20 2008
Read 1,149 times

There was a small glitch in the link, so I fixed it.

I just truly thank all of you for whatever you can do here. The thought of anyone giving more than what they have to is utterly inspiring and motivating. It MEANS something. Everyone counts. YOU count, those receiving your gifts count. I am very proud of you all, and very proud to have a membership on this site alongside such coolness :D



•  REPLY  •


artemka
artemka
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 545
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:40:13 Oct 20 2008
Read 1,143 times

The donation from my family is on its way through that PayPal link :)



•  REPLY  •


MysticalChild
MysticalChild
Sire (104)
Posts: 8
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:20:32 Oct 20 2008
Read 1,139 times

you did wonderful images!
and i am proud of you and everyone who gave :)



•  REPLY  •


AgentAbhorrence
AgentAbhorrence
Savage (61)
Posts: 37
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
07:33:08 Oct 21 2008
Read 1,117 times

I said I'd donate 50 cents for each pound, but I decided to donate $1 for each since I can actually afford that now. I hope it helps ^_^



•  REPLY  •


meeper
meeper
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 914
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:00:14 Oct 23 2008
Read 1,092 times

Great job Images! I hope everyone who pledge makes it to the link to give :)



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
22:30:39 Oct 23 2008
Read 1,084 times

I am changing mine to $1 a pound as well, you did awesome Images and am proud of you! Losing weight is no easy task .......sending my donation now :)



•  REPLY  •


Jynx
Jynx
Primogenitor (99)
Posts: 614
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
13:17:59 Oct 24 2008
Read 1,075 times

If I give her online treatment with mentoring exercises...

will it work ?

I can help her reduce 40% of weight very effectively within 6-8 months and if she 150 kg she will be slim trimed to 55 kgs cat walkyrie within 18 months and her aura will shine double and she sill be full of energies during the course. if she is 6 feet, the weight i will land her near 60 kgs. no energy or vitamin ratio loss during th course i promise... rather it iwll be better.

each feet 10-12 kgs... will do this work...?



•  REPLY  •


artemka
artemka
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 545
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
11:24:25 Oct 25 2008
Read 1,063 times

demonlovesyou, you have offered : ....if she is 6 feet, the weight i will land her near 60 kgs

I went here and found a 6ft (183cm) tall person weighing 60 Kg will be considered clinically underweight and requiring medical supervision.

I am no expert, but I am sure that people who are going to have weight loss at that speed are going to need medical supervision.

Do you take into account people who suffer from diabetes, heart conditions, people having treatment with drugs whose dose is calculated by weight ? I am pretty sure you won't get a 'bright aura' in a coma or in a coffin

Do you also take into account people's frame of mind, are you going to offer this service to people who could already have an eating disorder ?




•  REPLY  •


Morrigon
Morrigon
High Sire (159)
Posts: 931
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
15:31:44 Oct 25 2008
Read 1,056 times

Please keep in mind that any sponsored weight loss should be healthy both physically and mentally. We're not looking for short cuts, we're changing our lifestyles to be healthier.

Please also keep in mind that it is spelled "valkyrie" and no matter how much weight Images loses, I doubt she would want to become a Chooser of the Slain.



•  REPLY  •


mtsoul77
mtsoul77
Great Sire (113)
Posts: 138
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:53:36 Nov 03 2008
Read 1,005 times

I'm so sorry for the delay on my donation. I've been dealing with some family problems. I just went and made the donation.

I had originally said I would give $1 a pound, but I upped it to a $25 donation, partially because I feel bad that it's taken me so long, and partially because it's for a good cause.



•  REPLY  •


Cartomancer
Cartomancer
Arch Sire (194)
Posts: 1,252
Honor: 32,231
[ Give / Take ]
Cartomancer is the Hand of the Prince.
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:24:53 Nov 04 2008
Read 993 times

That rocks :D Thanks so much for that :)



•  REPLY  •


Jynx
Jynx
Primogenitor (99)
Posts: 614
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
05:17:58 Nov 07 2008
Read 975 times

yes i know this and yoga exercise reduces the weight with balance of aura and energies...

i did not mean it be 60 exactly to my 60 means 65-70 and peepal who wish to be slim are always dont wish more than 60 kgs coz they wish to look slim...

okay i tell you i can bring the waste from any of size reducing to 30-32 will it work..? waist part does not come under medical observation when person is 6 ft its the dream size of waist 30-32 coz female waist is 2 inches more than the male of the size...

it wont feel energy loss or wont feel any ac of any element in the body so sickness take place it wont be sick while reducing the weight i guarantee.

and its free of cost or charges its in just frindliness just coz of VR membership



•  REPLY  •


Jynx
Jynx
Primogenitor (99)
Posts: 614
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
05:35:36 Nov 07 2008
Read 972 times

lol if she was suffering from other coomplications you would not raise charity for reducing weight you would raise charity for diabetes first to bring it under control and dont worry about blood pressure etc. coz yoga is breathe exercises and i will take care of that while reducing the weight she will be in constant touch of me.

i a not some thing testing on her i will guide her through total process of doing exercises reducing weight and other realms of happinesss such as breathe exercises of divine nature... but she have to give daily 120 minutes for exercises just like a commuune course or school course on schedule.

so that she will be doing other yoga exercises too for future fitness. here reguler yogis live even 100 years painlessly and agilely.



•  REPLY  •


Sevenn
Sevenn
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 302
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
19:01:57 Nov 12 2008
Read 947 times

Honestly, you could probably have a diet of cheetos and twinkies and STILL lose weight if you vigorously exercised for 2 hours a day, everday. No magic there. This is not a how to lose weight advice thread. This is a thread made for the purposes of charitable donation. Stick to the topic or don't post.



•  REPLY  •


blackrosette
blackrosette
Heretic (18)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
22:21:43 Nov 15 2008
Read 921 times

Great job Images. You're an inspiration for us all.



•  REPLY  •


Maven
Maven

No Longer Registered
05:45:54 Nov 16 2008
Read 914 times

cool....my donation is a bit overdue and is on its way also.

congrats.



•  REPLY  •


SummerWerewolf
SummerWerewolf
Apostate (62)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
12:13:49 Nov 29 2008
Read 840 times

I don't have any money I can spare or anything made. All I got is support and weight loss of my own. I've lost 11 pounds in the last 2 months.



•  REPLY  •


Cartomancer
Cartomancer
Arch Sire (194)
Posts: 1,252
Honor: 32,231
[ Give / Take ]
Cartomancer is the Hand of the Prince.
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
13:46:13 Dec 12 2008
Read 785 times

Late is better than never :)

It's getting cold here, and the homeless and coatless can sure use your donations! :D



•  REPLY  •


Cartomancer
Cartomancer
Arch Sire (194)
Posts: 1,252
Honor: 32,231
[ Give / Take ]
Cartomancer is the Hand of the Prince.
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
11:29:01 Dec 20 2008
Read 764 times

It's a couple months past the end... if you haven't given your donation- please do so :) Holidays and all... cold weather moving in. A superior time to give :D



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by imagesinwords on Dec 20 2008  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.6703 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X