That's right, boys and girls, it is her 3rd year today on VR!
Way to go on surviving so long, Marie! You're becoming as old as the rest of us!
What? Speak up sonny *holds my hand over my ear* I need a new walker this one doesn't move fast enough
lol thanks Dylan and yea I am getting old like some people on here *looks at the one who opened this thread* No comment lol :p
MBK edit: Shush you!
Congrats Marie!!!! You are one cool lady and a definate fun one to know :) You have the patience of a saint, also....as I remember one day you spent hours teaching me codes. Congrats again and many, many more.
~Yay~
I guess the addiction has come a way of life then! :D
lol V and thanks y'all I'm all grown up now and finally potty trained I'm a big kitty now lol
A big happy 3 years marie
thank you for being the best
coven mistress ever...
here is to many more years
*raises a glass*
love ya!
xXx
Congratulations...how long before all of
your OTHER profiles mature to a ripe old age?
Lmao...Jenna Karro
Congrats Marie. I don't even remember how long I've been on here.
Thanks y'all :) *hugs to everyone*
And lol I don't know cause some of them I'm gonna have to delete once the premiums expire lol which is okay cause I'll just make another one once I get the money lol :)
Congrats to myself *wipes a tear* I'm getting to be such a big girl now I remember when I was only a whelp and now look at me...older and bitcher lol
Will their be yet another LDG of some sort?
Be sure to tune in next week for the exciting conclusion.
Thanks y'all
LOL Jen may be who knows...same vamp channel same vamp time
Congratulations and EmoDemon told me last night that you said hi so hi back (:
happy 3rd VR birthday my Queen. i wish you many more.
cheers! ;) now don't stop being wacky just cause your old.
Congrats TLDG..... Hope that you have many more wonderful years here on the rave.
Thanks and I just might stay longer and annoy the hell out of y'all lol *smiles big pointing to my halo* lol
yea!! congrats my dear friend and may you have many more to come.. :) lots of love your way.
Thanks guys :)
Been a great 3 years I've seen a lot of stupid ass drama, met some interesting people, have made some wonderful friends who have helped me stay here for as long as I have...thank you this bud's for you lol :)
well your an old lady then aren't ya? lol just kidding. thats great.
man... how come I didn't get a thread when it was my 3 year... lol
TLDG you have more friends then I do....
lol I don't know about that cause I don't know how many friends you have on here lol
Congratz TLDG :) I just hit my 3 year mark as well about a month ago, well done.
Congrats! Does it seem like time has flown by or does it seem like a slower time?
Thanks y'all and there's times when it seems to go by fast and times where it seems like it creeps by lol