IronHeart is now a Coven Master For The Coven Of Iron Hearts. Give a big round of applause!
*smiles*
Congratulations IronHeart and best wishes for your coven.
Congrats and hope that all goes well within your new coven
That is great! I hope you enjoy it as much as you expect...
well to all those that have congratulated me I would like to thank you before they are deleted in Accordance with the VR rules, they still mean the world to me.
Heart
Just to let you guys know, He is A wonderful Coven Master and Friend. *hugs* I will speak for the coven on this....WE LOVE YA!
Oh and another that I want to make a big deal of..Thanks so much for believing in me enough to make me your assistant *smiles*
way to go my friend and best of luck in your wonderful endever.
Well done IronHeart , goodluck and best wishes for your coven.
I know I'm late considering I've been a member of the coven for about 2 weeks now. Still, congrats! ;)