Please help me out. I need friends and I need my journal added. Just let me know I would love to return the favor!
Thank you Foxglove,,i have rated you and added you and your journal..
Rated your profile and portfolio. Also added you to my friendslist
Vampyrebeauty,Tourmalineblack thank you for the add. I have rated you both and added you and your journals.
Hey
I've rated and added you and your journal feel free to do the same.
Rosalind
Thank you RosalindChoiseul and Gusion,I have rated you and added you and your journals.
Thank you for the add Shadowfever,have returned the favor....
I have rated and added you to my friends as well as adding your journal.
Have rated
Have added to my friends list
Have added your journal as well
Thank you CountWallaby and TheDoctor for the rate and add,,i have returned the favors.
I've added you and your journal, I've also rated you and your portfolio.
Thank you Vampiredavid and xAXEWOMANx for the add ,I have rated you and added you and your journals.
Thank you PastelBeauty...returned the favor..rated,added you and your journal.
Hi Reddarkice I have added you and your journal, also rerated you :)
Hi Reddarkice I have added you and your journal, also rerated you :)
Re-rated and added. Please do the same when you have time. :)
Thank you for the adds ,Spiritwalker and xxxPassionxxx have returned the favor.
Rated, added to both friends and journal lists. Please return the favor!
Thank you for the add Brokenwing,Nedra,and airwitch08,I have returned the favors.
I have already got you on my friends list hun, so I rerated you :)
Okay, added, rated and favorited:) Great profile and love the pics.
Thank you MidnightRedemptiom for the add,,have returned the favor.
Thank you for the comment,you have a lovely profile also.Thank you for the add have returned the favor.
Thank you LordZacharias, Aronoch for the add, have returned the favor
I have rated and added you and your journal, feel free to return the favor ;)
I have re-rated you and portfolio, added you and journal~~ :)
Thank you Dawgman,VenusFire for the add,have returned the favor.
I have added and rated you.. you can add me and my journal as well...ty
Thank you xLorex,Sexyvampman29,Slavekitiria,and ShadowDreamer for the add,favor returned. Rated,add you and your journal.