Hey everyone please help the house of Umbrae Octo wish
xxEmaeraldxx a happy 6 years of having fun here on vampire Rave.
Comgrats Emmy, hope that you have several more wonderful years to come here.
*gently tackles Pammy and covers her face with sloppy kissesh*
Congrats, babe!!! xDDDD Man, we've been on this site together for that long?? ;)
woot congratz.. long time to deal with all the drama on vr..
Oh, *gush* you guys have started a thread for me.. giggles! Thanks a bundle :)
It has been awesome to have witnessed the changes on Vampire Rave since it's inception way back in 2004. Did you know that in the beginning we never had a message system? Vampire Rave in those days was basically a forum posting website! All the extra features were added to the site gradually and particularly so for premium members.
I don't think anyone with the exception of Cancer anticipated the site would grow so big, and even though I originally disputed societies they turned out to be a wonderful and unique feature of Vampire Rave after all and helped to organize the numbers of members arriving en-mass to the Site whilst giving every society member a feeling of contribution to the success of the site in general. *draws breath* So, congratulations on a sterling job, well done Cancer :)
I still get a bug when people call the site VR, instead of Vampire Rave though!
Once again, thanks for the mention :)
Emmy you're always fun to talk with and a smile in the making Congratulations on your 6th anniversary, may you enjoy many more.
Wow hunny, congratulations on 6 years, that's amazing!!! :)

6 year old profile. Hmmmm. See, your problem is the pointing's got creeping water ingress across the semi-perm barrier, the boundary wall's showing secondary slippage and your V-frame is on its last legs. Now write me a cheque for four grand or I'll force you to admit you haven't understood a word of that in front of whelps.
6 years and still going strong! Congrads! May the next 6 be just as intresting :D
Wow, thank-you all... I'd like to say that even though I was missing in action for a few months during those six years, that I was always around and keeping an eye :)
Those with the five year mark keep on trucking... my time actually spent on Vampire Rave more or less matches your own :)
I'd like to say congratulations to Nicnivan, Scarlett, Crazywolf, ElderDan, and DarkAdmin all part of the original founder team of Vampire Rave also who have been at the helm of things for six years :)
Again, thanks for the thread! maybe someone could close it now? *Emmy waves* :) x Bless ya
congrats hun!! I don't know if I have the patience to stick around that long, but we'll see! :)
There are a few things running around my powerful mind tonight and I have to get them out of there before I can sleep. Here we go.
I think Dante was full of crap. What guy would go through the circles of Hell for a woman named Beatrice who's reaction to his ordeal was to berate him for taking so long? Beatrice? Beeatch is more like it. Stupid circles of Hell.
Talking of bitches and Circles of Hell- Hell hath no fury like a midget scorned. I am scorned and disappointed that the effort you put into the early forum is not recorded. Back in ye old days, when mods were real mods, Emmy was a mod, and not these silly Dominars who steal any post not nailed to the forum.
But don't worry Emmy their day will come, I'll be looking for those punk Dominars who stole your credit. I will use my diminutive stature to crawl through the doggy door and into their homes and in doing so I would, for once, be happy I am a midget. I'll find peace within myself and will vow never again to be angry about my size. Right after putting the sleeping Dominar's hand in warm water.