
I'm totally in. Maybe some Christmas Luck will hover over me this season!
Sure guess count me in to I won't win though but what the hell
Yay, count me in .... off to do my other pro too. Good luck everyone.
I'd like to enter; I've just uploaded my xmas profile :-)
Count me in too, but I'll be working on it until then, if that's alright. I want to perfect it this time. :D
Count me in as well.
Just one question though.
Will we also be judged on the content of our profile? I was thinking of typing up new information to go with the look of the profile. You know, maybe what christmas means to me, the family traditions and stuff like that.
Monotony, the judges will consider the whole profile, the look, the work put into it which includes the text you write, the music and the layout.
Also a reminder for those entering:
The contest will end at 2400 EST, December 25, 2008 and the entries MUST remain up for 48 hours after that for the judges to have time to complete the judging.
If we say our profile is ready and then there is something we want to add is that ok?
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 21,271 [ Give / Take ] |
AnimeKikei
"If we say our profile is ready and then there is something we want to add is that ok?"
Yes- You can add up to the closing time of the contest.
:)
Thank you for answering my question
Mine is decorated ^_^ I will be adding some pictures today after work tho lol
Well enjoy the Holidays ^_^
Oh and at the beginning of my profile I have added What Christmas means to me ^_^
Wow. I really thought that more people would have entered into this contest.
I decorated mine .Im happy to see that there are some who have the christmas spirit
I forgot to add that I put what Christmas means to me on my profile.
there are alot of kool ones, and I love Ladykrystalyndarkstars profile very christmasy..
I did not do as much as many on here.. dedication.
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 21,271 [ Give / Take ] |
*takes sip of hot rum*
These are great. :) Enjoyed looking at them.
I am changing this to a Moderated thread.
The contest deadline for submissions has now lapsed; and further entries are not being accepted.
The judges will be going through all of the submitted profiles; and the results will be posted here when they are determined.
Merry Christmas - and thank you to all participants.
would i be permitted to curtsy and say thank you? smiles