.
VR
Please Rate My Profile a 1
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



TheKing
TheKing
Cannibal (30)
Posts: 70
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:21:15 Jun 29 2009
Read 989 times

Because of the current topic on the main board, I have decided to invite all members to rate my profile a 1, simply to show how pointless it is getting angry and insulted by a stupid opinion. I also wish to show people how silly the rating system is and want to discourage people from being criticalm about what they receive and what they give out.

Give us a 1, wont scar me lol :)




•  REPLY  •


Sevenn
Sevenn
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 302
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:25:22 Jun 29 2009
Read 985 times

Did you realize that in the same message you have referred to yourself as both "me" and "us"? I will not rate you a 1 because, A) I do not think Cancer's system is silly...it keeps a number of people involved and active and, B) I really don't need a schitzophrenic coming after me with a knife, my weeks been too hectic already.



•  REPLY  •


TheKing
TheKing
Cannibal (30)
Posts: 70
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:57:02 Jun 29 2009
Read 971 times

I'm sorry, i wasnt calling cancers profile rating system silly, but rather refering to how silly it is that people take it to heart. Rating us (us being a english slang term when used in certain context to mean 'me') a one it just to show people how much it doesnt matter. I will send out angry posts or block you from my profile - As i said, getting angry over it is simply..stupid.


SO RATE ME A 1 NOW!! :)



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
00:58:18 Jun 29 2009
Read 969 times

OK but a like the # 5 better-so you got it. smile



•  REPLY  •


Sevenn
Sevenn
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 302
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:04:28 Jun 29 2009
Read 965 times

OK...I follow, and yeah you're right its silly when people get completely over-wound about the occasional 1. I do understand that a lot of people take loads of time to make their profiles nice, but sometimes people just try to get negative attention. No reason to reward them by having a cow. Gotcha ;)



•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:03:16 Jun 29 2009
Read 949 times

question is will you give 1 rates back?



•  REPLY  •


Wolvie
Wolvie
Venerable Sire (131)
Posts: 4,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
07:52:33 Jun 29 2009
Read 936 times

If and when I rate or re-rate your profile (whichever the case may be) I reserve my Cancer given right to rate you any number I see fit 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 and should you ask why I rated you what I did (your Cancer given right) I may or may not answer as is my Cancer given right but I will not be rude or hateful in doing any of the above. btw the last part is the main point of the thread you mentioned not the fact that someone received a low rate



•  REPLY  •


Xzavier
Xzavier
Sire (105)
Posts: 869
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
08:19:30 Jun 29 2009
Read 933 times

AYW, more than likely. I was rated a 4 lol.



•  REPLY  •


TheKing
TheKing
Cannibal (30)
Posts: 70
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:19:39 Jun 29 2009
Read 923 times

I will not go to anyones profile and rate a 1, infact, i will not even be returning rates. Except for the poster above me who recieved a 4 BEFORE i posted on the forums asking people to rate me a 1.



•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
15:56:23 Jun 29 2009
Read 913 times

gave you what you asked for you are not the first to ask for a one not what i would have given you but it is what it is



•  REPLY  •


Morrigon
Morrigon
High Sire (159)
Posts: 931
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
16:45:46 Jun 29 2009
Read 908 times

I'm not really sure how one person getting rated a 1 is going to prove to other people that they shouldn't care about what they are rated.


Actually I'm really skeptical considering at least eight people have done this before and people still care about what they are rated.



•  REPLY  •


LestatBratPrince
LestatBratPrince
Savant (82)
Posts: 25
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:44:39 Jun 29 2009
Read 900 times

i rated you what you asked for. i can always rerate u



•  REPLY  •


TheKing
TheKing
Cannibal (30)
Posts: 70
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:36:12 Jun 29 2009
Read 888 times

The idea should be encouraged that what you are rated shouldnt be taken so seriously. Try premoiting it rather then being skeptical.



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:20:03 Jun 29 2009
Read 879 times

I have rated you a one. I hope that your idea works. But it is hard not to be a skeptic.



•  REPLY  •


Fizbop
Fizbop
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 230
Honor: 65
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
02:36:40 Jun 30 2009
Read 863 times

Good luck getting all 1's, that your asking for you don't realize that some people just hand out 10's like candy.



•  REPLY  •


Morrigon
Morrigon
High Sire (159)
Posts: 931
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
03:21:27 Jun 30 2009
Read 857 times

Heh well that's just the thing Fiz... Handing out 1s is just as pointless as handing out all 10s.

I'll gladly rate you a 1, but it doesn't prove a point or go to any cause. People have a right to feel how they do and one person feeling the way they do doesn't change it for everyone else. People aren't that sheeplike :P



•  REPLY  •


ORIGIN
ORIGIN
Venerable Sire (131)
Posts: 2,113
Honor: 70
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
04:27:59 Jun 30 2009
Read 852 times

i dont think the rating system is pointless i think this topic is pointless and should be gotten rid of.



•  REPLY  •


DefiantxXxAngel
DefiantxXxAngel
Daemon (95)
Posts: 5,777
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
10:17:53 Jun 30 2009
Read 843 times

Ratings should not be that serious


•  REPLY  •


Ahriman
Ahriman
Great Sire (113)
Posts: 297
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
11:27:40 Jun 30 2009
Read 839 times

Rating someone a 1 just "for the fun of it" doesn't quite prove honesty and neither too much intellect; is like going to that member and say:"Hey, you worked on your profile? Looks nice... the coding, the information, the time you spent on this... ooh, love the images, the font style but, you know what? I don't give a damn! Here, I smack you in the face with an 1!"... It is kind of the same thing of punching someone in the face on the street just because you don't care if you get punched back.
There are some people who put a little on themselves in their profiles, and rating them 1 just because someone doesn't think we should take this too seriously can be like a smack on the face. Sometimes, it hurts...



•  REPLY  •


KCRC
KCRC
Sire (102)
Posts: 354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
12:38:18 Jun 30 2009
Read 836 times

Perhaps I am more sceptical than most BUT.

I find it interesting that you have "warnings" on your profile regarding how you do not want to be inducted into a society. It appears that recently a Society DID induct you anyway.

Perhaps the desire for as low a possible rating is more related to a desire to "get back at" the society that inducted you?

If that is the case, it is not likely to lead to your release from the society system, just a trade to a different society that can "afford" the low rate and keep you around, blinded, to make a point.

In any case, I rate profiles based on the content, so your profile was rated what I thought it "deserved" regardless.



•  REPLY  •


Lightningsking
Lightningsking

No Longer Registered
13:48:39 Jun 30 2009
Read 830 times

I gave you what u wanted and when u want a rerrate message me



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
14:07:10 Jun 30 2009
Read 828 times

hmm okies, a 1 it is then.



•  REPLY  •


cadrewolf
cadrewolf
Premiere Sire (127)
Posts: 2,658
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:48:16 Jul 02 2009
Read 815 times

We are not numbers in life> I like the rating System her and yet listen to others complain when they think that they should be higher in ratings. The only one that my profile matters to is me. it shows me and thats all.

I shall rate you but Please stopp back by So i can re-rate you.



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
18:19:39 Jul 02 2009
Read 813 times

I will be honest, I hand out 9 or 10 to everyone that has done some work. Premiums who work get an automatic 10 cause they help vr by purchasing premiums.

I do not judge the person but the work

Only reason to get lower or a 1, is if; - yu are suspended.

I use to act like a rating was a power over others, now I do not see it like that.

I see it as a way of saying: wow glad you sign in, happy to meet new people. I wish you enjoy vr, feel at home and do not fear to be human. Be proud to be on vr. Or simply you took the time to register, create a profile and add something. You take the time to come over and look, so here is a little encouragement.

I am feeling even better now to hand out my rates like that. Even those blocking me don't even get 1's anymore. I mean using my 170 as a weapon, is not what vr is about. So I don't use it.

I must apologies as I will not hand you out a 1, but I will respect your choice and views to do this.

Hope you can make a difference.

^^ never stop dreaming! Let your star seed shine!



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
20:55:09 Jul 02 2009
Read 799 times

I have to agree with CryingMist on this. I may pass out 10's like they are candy but my reasons for doing that are quite similar to hers.

I'll rate you a 1 only because this is what you want, but when you want the 10, please let me know :)



•  REPLY  •


xxEmaeraldxx
xxEmaeraldxx
Superior Sire (141)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
21:52:15 Jul 02 2009
Read 795 times

Your @1@ just made my ten stronger o^O



•  REPLY  •


SatansChild
SatansChild
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 2,228
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
22:19:27 Jul 02 2009
Read 793 times

I hate doing it but I'll give you the 1 -
as said earlier - I'll turn that into a 10 when ever you want .



•  REPLY  •


Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
22:38:02 Jul 02 2009
Read 790 times

I guess everyone is missing one little point. Under the new status system, what you are rated DOES play into your status.

I imagine that Cancer would like us to take rating seriously. Why would he make a rating system if he didn't?



•  REPLY  •


AmeeraBiohazard
AmeeraBiohazard
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 2,436
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
23:01:18 Jul 02 2009
Read 784 times

Well I rate people numbers that I think would make them happy. So if a 1 would make you happy then why won't I rate you a 1?

If you'd ever like a re-rate you can simply message me and ask and I'll gladly re-rate you. ^_^



•  REPLY  •


MadameButterfly
MadameButterfly

No Longer Registered
00:19:45 Jul 03 2009
Read 780 times

The rating system can indeed affect more then your rate or your personal image.

It has a direct effect on your status. It can even make a difference between someone we can induct or a Sire to be able to get their coven, or leave the one they are in.

I do respect that you want a 1, but the rating system is about what the one rating sees, not the other way around.

I have my own reasons to rate 9 or 10's or even 1.

And I must politly appoliges for refusing to give you a 1. I do respect your desire, and I think you are doing a good effort to proove your point. I must say you have courage. I hope you can make a difference.



•  REPLY  •


Bones
Bones
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:34:24 Jul 03 2009
Read 776 times

Asking members for a 1 belittles the rating system and it's purpose as much as those who hand out nothing but 1's. I find this disrespectful to the site.

You've been rated, but not necessarily with what you've asked for.



•  REPLY  •


alixaryon
alixaryon
Nightmare (97)
Posts: 786
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:03:16 Jul 03 2009
Read 767 times

Really, I must add that how my nose is already full with all these requests about rating one to ones profile. It is pointless and boring request. It seems to be promoting disorderly behavior in members which grow disrespectful of the system and authority here on VR once suggested in such manner by these, these, requests!

How absurd. Not to mention again how boring boring boring, how boring boring boring. And what do I get in return? Some nosewhipe rating my profile low just for fun, be cause they saw the whole nonsense somewhere else.

These requests need to stop, and should be forbidden by law.



•  REPLY  •


Isis101
Isis101
Venerable Sire (134)
Posts: 3,054
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:17:25 Jul 03 2009
Read 762 times

Oh crap...no wonder our coven status dropped...!



•  REPLY  •


alixaryon
alixaryon
Nightmare (97)
Posts: 786
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:08:19 Jul 03 2009
Read 755 times

But once you are ready for 10, give me a ring.



•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
05:20:54 Jul 03 2009
Read 750 times

i dont think this is right or wrong you get what you want and thats what it .



•  REPLY  •


ToxicKitten
ToxicKitten
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 1,410
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
08:19:49 Jul 03 2009
Read 738 times

lmao sev.

I rate what i want. the new system is better. more efficient, and makes members more socially active within the dark network.



•  REPLY  •


Kyriel
Kyriel

No Longer Registered
16:35:02 Jul 03 2009
Read 732 times

I hope you know by doing this you're not helping your society at all. And like most others have said here I think this is pointless and you won't be proving anything by being the only person to do this.



•  REPLY  •


Cancer
Cancer
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 1,194
Honor: 54
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
02:28:40 Jul 04 2009
Read 718 times

To everyone,

There are those of you who shoot for all 10 ratings for your Profile. You do this by working hard on your profile, etc.

There's nothing wrong with a member shooting for all 1's. It's no different than shooting for all 10's. But the member should construct a crap profile if that is their goal.

Also, if a rebellious member wants to construct a crap profile, in order to gain a lower rating, and thereby drag down the Society score of the Society that them inducted them... Well, there's nothing wrong with that either ;)

To Zombie,

You're right to a degree. If you look at the chart for the Profile Bonus, you'll see that it is very skewed. The downside is not equal to the upside. This is reflective of how skewed ratings are here. EVERYONE'S profile rating is too high.



•  REPLY  •


alixaryon
alixaryon
Nightmare (97)
Posts: 786
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:53:42 Jul 04 2009
Read 712 times

Yes yes but the true psychology of the 1's wanter is that he is aiming at receiving 1's with his highly constructed profile which is more valuable than the crap profile, so he can feel awarded and successful in his aim once he receives 1's for his highly constructed profile.

It is a serious Vampire Rave society problem which cant be solved by simple exchange of thoughts and opinions on the subject.

Discipline measures from the side of the house or coven master must be applied.

Or a simple 5000 volts electric shock released through the mouse control would successfully stir their mind off the contra productive idea.



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:58:26 Jul 04 2009
Read 709 times

-note to self::: find mouse of alixaryon--

scaaaaaaaaaaary!!!!!



•  REPLY  •


DefiantxXxAngel
DefiantxXxAngel
Daemon (95)
Posts: 5,777
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:55:18 Jul 04 2009
Read 696 times

If he wants a one than give him a one no harm done to you


•  REPLY  •


vines
vines
Daemon (95)
Posts: 35
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:35:00 Jul 06 2009
Read 673 times

psst. just wanted to let you know you are crazy. lol



•  REPLY  •


Spettro
Spettro
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 22
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
12:50:18 Jul 07 2009
Read 645 times

under the old system, I agree with you that numbers are just numbers. However under the new system, having a good rate helps people level up. Therefore numbers now have a purpose so i can understand people getting a lil upset about low numbers as long as it isn't blown out of proportion.



•  REPLY  •


xRobin3x
xRobin3x
Royal Sire (316)
Posts: 1,471
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
01:23:35 Jul 08 2009
Read 635 times

they are numbers, but i have seen more offen then not.... one person rate so and so a 5, then they turn around rate the person back a 5, the first person gets pissy and goes back re-rates with a 1...and blocks them.... (as an example)

i hear this alot. Sadly its just a thing, and some people need to realize its just a site, yet be logical at the same time.



•  REPLY  •


LordVerbal
LordVerbal
Great Sire (116)
Posts: 707
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:07:58 Jul 08 2009
Read 632 times

I'd say that a lot of people won't even know this post exists and that its probably a waste of time and effort to try to get people to think the way you do, theres one thing i know for sure, people will do what they want to do and they usually wont stop doing what the want just because someone asks them to. So when your looking at whos rated you and see that you have more 10s than ones, remember, they probably didn't see this post and/or read your profile, and/or, just don't care.



•  REPLY  •


xRobin3x
xRobin3x
Royal Sire (316)
Posts: 1,471
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
02:31:02 Jul 08 2009
Read 627 times

That is true. I agree as well, yes, rates matters, but on the other side of the coin, if your rated a 1.....

gee, its not the end of the world....

But it sad when i see so many do take it to heart. yes we all spent alot of time makeing our profiles look good.

But no matter what, there will always be those people doing the same thing and makeing there points of a rate is just that, a rate.

I am like alot of people, yes, i want all 10's..... who don't.

But i don't have a cow when i get the one's either. lol



•  REPLY  •


MaximusPain
MaximusPain
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 141
Honor: -48
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Coven of Twisted Reflections
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:44:15 Jul 08 2009
Read 624 times

Just for begging for a 1 makes me want to rate you a 10 -100- times over



•  REPLY  •


xRobin3x
xRobin3x
Royal Sire (316)
Posts: 1,471
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
03:16:59 Jul 08 2009
Read 620 times

lol...i know right lol but read his profile lol he really wants those ones lolol



•  REPLY  •


alixaryon
alixaryon
Nightmare (97)
Posts: 786
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:20:57 Jul 08 2009
Read 616 times

You see?

Thats what really bothers me. No matter how simple the request is, no one will ever really take a moment of their time here on the VR and do as you have politely asked them, no matter how simple it is. It just leaves me with an impression how no one never wants to do anything for you.



•  REPLY  •


Sorren
Sorren
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 7
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:22:49 Jul 08 2009
Read 614 times

I'll rate but I'll rate as I see fit. and if that's the case you want to bring down our family you go right ahead and try we are all stronger together than you are as a single person. It don't phase me and I don't think it phases them either :)

if it is just so you can get a point across that the rating system is a "joke" just telll someone who cares no sense in lowering yourself just to make a point that probably won't be heard



•  REPLY  •


alixaryon
alixaryon
Nightmare (97)
Posts: 786
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:19:02 Jul 08 2009
Read 608 times

Modious you are too complex and not really fun.

How about we play a totally new game and see how that one reflects on the minds of our fellow members, and that one is, requesting from everybody to be blocked, instead of requesting to be rated 1's.

Sounds like real fun to me.



•  REPLY  •


ORIGIN
ORIGIN
Venerable Sire (131)
Posts: 2,113
Honor: 70
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
04:32:43 Jul 08 2009
Read 605 times

Im always striving for tens if its a 8 that i get rated im always telling the member what should be changed or what should be added . Me i like everything that Vr has to offer everything is great im not trying to sound like a kiss ass or anything but it gives me something to do I also love meeting new people in VR and learn from the members. No im not always on i live alone in australia with two full bred wolfs. Soon to be getting more why i do this i cant see this world without wolfs and i dont want to see them extinct. im always trying to deal with people trying to sew me for having them oh well. when i do get a chance to be on VR i have alot of people to talk to so its great. till this day im still learning from members so whatever do what you want to do ill do what i want to do cause im living a happy life.



•  REPLY  •


Wolvie
Wolvie
Venerable Sire (131)
Posts: 4,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
06:01:01 Jul 08 2009
Read 594 times

The really funny thing about this thread is that TheKing has missed the point and apparently so have a lot of other people of the thread that started this. It was NOT about someone whining about getting a low rating it was about someone that got a low rating so the asked why they got a low rating NOT "why didn't I get a 10?" They just wanted to know if there was something they could do to improve their page and they got a nasty ass chewing instead of an answer to a simple question. If they didn't want to say they could have politely said that they prefer not to answer or just ignore the question. Instead they felt the need to berate and belittle the person for no good reason. Regardless of your reason for rating someone whatever number if they ask you why politely there's no reason to be rude or mean in your reply, even if something on there profile offends you. Just tell them politely, politely decline or ignore them. Now if someone asks why the f*** didn't you give me a 10 you a******? then they are fair game.



•  REPLY  •


RunningxBear
RunningxBear

No Longer Registered
06:19:25 Jul 08 2009
Read 592 times

well, i'm new so i'm not sure how all the rateing thing does yet, but like some here, always up for the up side of rates. but hey every one to there thoughts. i rate as i see fit. if my person thoughts are lower then a 10. sorry, but it is what i thought of it, i do not think i have to explain myself to any one....some times it is just that, my personally idea of it. plain and simple.



•  REPLY  •


Wolvie
Wolvie
Venerable Sire (131)
Posts: 4,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
06:42:02 Jul 08 2009
Read 590 times

see that's just it most people don't want you to explain yourself so much as they just want to know what they can do to make it better even so you still are not required to reply at all but there's no need for some to be rude and or nasty about it either. If you rate a 5 or below on a profile that has a lot of work done especially, expect to get a question about it. You might not get one though it varies. If you do get one as long as they aren't rude to you don't be rude to them. While some may consider not answering rude in this instance it is their right not to reply.



•  REPLY  •


LostinLife
LostinLife
Hellhound (70)
Posts: 175
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
09:00:26 Jul 08 2009
Read 586 times

I find this post beyond ignorant, no offense to anyone who has stated an opinion here but the rating system is what it is.

It's here live with it and I find it hilarious that some people posting in here are people who HAVE messaged me freaking out because they got below a ten but they're saying oh it shouldn't matter I don't freak out no one should freak out.

Every single person on this site is entitles to thier own opinion and if you don't like it and don't liek that some people take it all so seriously then get over it that is thier right not yours, how they interact with people is thier problem and not yours don't like how thye treat you then block thm or don't talk tot hem, don't like them being upset over what you rated them again block them or ignore them.

But I've seen ten or fifteen people do threads liek this and ignored them and this is just ridiculous your not going to prove anything, people will just go on being who they are and you cannot change that, or how they act or react to you you can only control your reaction and your reaction is ridiculous.


•  REPLY  •


RunningxBear
RunningxBear

No Longer Registered
15:26:37 Jul 09 2009
Read 572 times

That is true. But to me the point i am trying to make is, if one gets lower then a 10...live with it.



•  REPLY  •


Doru
Doru
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 1,201
Honor: 500
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Coven of Twisted Reflections
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
22:34:17 Jul 12 2009
Read 565 times

I cannot honor your request due to respect for your coven and coven members.



•  REPLY  •


10241024
10241024
Sire (107)
Posts: 608
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:32:06 Jul 13 2009
Read 562 times

People should rate however they want.



•  REPLY  •


xRobin3x
xRobin3x
Royal Sire (316)
Posts: 1,471
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
23:41:53 Jul 13 2009
Read 550 times

People should rate as they please, of course.

But then you get a few that acts like 2 year olds....and whine and cry when they don't get there 10's....

Those people i tend to give any thing but a 10 just for there actions alone.

But thats me.

If you act adult ( i know alot are teens here) then act like adults. I seen more teens act better then most adults around here. And we all came across them.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.8627 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X