Ahh damn I was wanting drama I love drama lol
But I shall go rate/add you :)
Thanks. I meant to add..that I will return the favor to everyone who rates and/or adds me!
OMG! I was expecting DRAMA!!! *cries*
Seriously though, your journal is by far one of my favorites on VR.
DRAMA :) haha! nice one!
i have added you, rated and faved your journal hun :)
have added both you and journal rated a 10
feel free to return the fav
That was a good one. I rated and added you and your journal.
:)
Thank you all! Please do let me know, either here or in a message, that you have rated/added me, so I can return the favor.
Thanks again!
I added you and your journal and rated you, please return the favor.
You have been added, rated, and stalked ! Please return the favor :)
Rated...added journal and as friend.
Nice how you got people's attention on this thread.
Meeting lots of great folks here, thanks to all who have rated/added me, I am returning the favor for you all.
Have added and rated you!
Nice eye catching title though.......
I should add some drama for people who actually scrolled down this far.
Ok...VR....XXXXXXXX is a real XXXXX, and what's more she said that XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is actually a MAN!!
Dayum.
LOL
Still prowling for more friends, rates and such...come on, pweeeeeeeeze?
Just rated your profile, added you as a friend and to my favourite journals. Always in for a good drama.
Thanks very much. And to you, Myrrh, a spank on the ass for being cheeky. :P
Thanks to all who rated/added me recently...still looking for more...so come on, drop by and say hi!
I've added you as a friend and your journal as well. Hope you didn't mind so much?
Happy Holidays.
New Year, same old thread...lol come on, I know some of you guys haven't rate me yet!
Rated and added you, and also added your journal to my favorites list. Please return the favor! :)
i've re-rated, & i've already added ya ^_^
my love to u *hugs*
added, rated, favored and stalked....please return the favor when you get a chance.....thanx
Updated profile...need y'all to come see and rate the newness! Thanks!
No drama? No juicy secrets and gossip? I feel horribly tricked.
Many say on here they dislike drama or keep it to a minimum, but it all actuality isnt drama what keeps life interesting??
This is merely a request for ratings, folks. Please let's keep it on subject.
Per request from CarnelianMyst, I am closing this thread. Please keep the posts on topic. Don't use someone's thread for a chat room.