.
VR
Add me, Rate me,Bite me, Stalk me.
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
22:37:33 Jul 02 2009
Read 921 times

Needing some love...hate...new friends, old friends, bites, stalkings, slaps, kicks...whatever makes ya smile :)




•  REPLY  •


AmeeraBiohazard
AmeeraBiohazard
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 2,436
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
23:18:11 Jul 02 2009
Read 916 times

I added you to my friends list! =]



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:34:15 Jul 02 2009
Read 911 times

Rated and added and enjoyed :)



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
23:34:18 Jul 02 2009
Read 909 times

awww...you peeps rock :)



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
02:04:21 Jul 03 2009
Read 897 times

Rated you and add you to my list.. Carlin rocks.
also welcome ,welcome to VR---lol ( I'm bad)



•  REPLY  •


Bones
Bones
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
06:48:42 Jul 03 2009
Read 890 times

I've read and re-rated, but you're too scary to add as a friend.

Okay, I'm kidding! ;P



•  REPLY  •


YourMom
YourMom
Nightmare (97)
Posts: 26
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
07:26:11 Jul 03 2009
Read 887 times

well i must say your profile itself is very well constructed... i will also say that i took the liberty of adding you as well as adding your journal to my favorites list... feel free to do the same.



•  REPLY  •


GrieviousDemon
GrieviousDemon
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 763
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
08:03:47 Jul 03 2009
Read 881 times

Friend Added: Trikki has been added to your Favorite Journals list. As well.



•  REPLY  •


XxFellDrkLingxX
XxFellDrkLingxX

No Longer Registered
09:48:36 Jul 03 2009
Read 874 times

i have rated, add and favored you journal... please feel free to do the same



•  REPLY  •


VB
VB

No Longer Registered
12:49:16 Jul 03 2009
Read 871 times

You are rated and added in friends and journals. With Dr. Seuss quotes you definately got a 10!
Feel free to add me as well.



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
14:40:45 Jul 03 2009
Read 867 times

I've added all of you and thanks...yeah...even Bones :) lol

Strange though...I thought Bones would be scarier. Hmmm.



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
15:46:59 Jul 03 2009
Read 864 times

Oh you have been on My list for a while Trikki, but I will of course rate you again,doesn't matter what you change your name to , your always Ghetto fabulous ! *wink*



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
16:27:48 Jul 03 2009
Read 859 times

believe me...this is what my name is staying :) Thank you so much!! I is pimpin' baby :)



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:08:48 Jul 03 2009
Read 857 times

New meaning to trick my ... what ever.. Trick da Trikki lol , got you Pimp hand ready?



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
18:29:53 Jul 03 2009
Read 854 times

my pimp hand is always strong ;)



•  REPLY  •


Sexygoddess
Sexygoddess

No Longer Registered
18:50:28 Jul 03 2009
Read 851 times

you have been rated and add ..bieng stalked...and bitten..



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
19:19:20 Jul 03 2009
Read 848 times

a trikki pimp ! friended and journal favorited too



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
19:57:11 Jul 03 2009
Read 845 times

Good to KNow Trikki - spins ya round and points ya towards Florida lol Hands you da pimp cane...get 'em !



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
22:15:31 Jul 03 2009
Read 842 times

Oh no...not Florida!! Spin me towards New Orleans ;)

Thanks everyone that has added and/or stalked/bitten me so far!!!



•  REPLY  •


Cheetahcry
Cheetahcry
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 420
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:24:01 Jul 03 2009
Read 839 times

I have always enjoyed your profiles lol.... rated and added.... Now get your girl and go have some more fun in New Orleans......



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
01:52:35 Jul 04 2009
Read 834 times

I rated your profile very nice work .



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:58:46 Jul 04 2009
Read 830 times

I stopped by to show a little appreciation. Added you to my friends list and rated your profile.



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
04:52:11 Jul 04 2009
Read 824 times

Ok blind folds trikki and spins him 3 times where he stops no one knows ...



•  REPLY  •


BlackRoses2486
BlackRoses2486
Phantasm (48)
Posts: 44
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:46:36 Jul 04 2009
Read 821 times

I added you and rated you. Thanks for rating for me also. :-)



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,974
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
12:54:53 Jul 04 2009
Read 815 times

Hun you have been added favorited rated stalked & bitten ;)



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
17:17:40 Jul 04 2009
Read 812 times

Thank you all :) I feel thpecial!

;)



•  REPLY  •


Sevenn
Sevenn
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 302
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
18:03:37 Jul 04 2009
Read 809 times

I have already added your journal and added to friends list...I'm not sure why I'm here really except just to babble and tell you that, which you already knew...but this seems like a highly specialized forum that specifically COMPELS me to tell you again. See, even now I have forgotten what I am even talking about but really that wont stop me from carrying on...but I will. *deep breaths, seven, deep breaths*



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
19:23:16 Jul 04 2009
Read 802 times

Sevv...you know I love ya right? ;)

Need a beer? I always have plenty!



•  REPLY  •


vVpaintitblackVv
vVpaintitblackVv

No Longer Registered
00:28:22 Jul 05 2009
Read 798 times

You've been added on one of my profiles as friend

I will add on the others as soon as I log on them!

btw love your representation, so sweet

un excellent travail mon ami!



•  REPLY  •


ElphieDarkheart
ElphieDarkheart

No Longer Registered
00:31:15 Jul 05 2009
Read 795 times

Added and rated



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
02:20:29 Jul 07 2009
Read 788 times

You have been rated and added :)



•  REPLY  •


Contessa
Contessa
Shaitan (64)
Posts: 101
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
02:41:25 Jul 07 2009
Read 783 times

Rated, added and was very enjoyable



•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:42:17 Jul 07 2009
Read 782 times

wonderful you have been rated, befriended and added feel free to do the same



•  REPLY  •


rockingXrobin
rockingXrobin
Elemental (77)
Posts: 199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:38:50 Jul 07 2009
Read 778 times

rate befriend and bite



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
05:23:13 Jul 07 2009
Read 767 times

Hey man, I have added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


xDragonflyJenx
xDragonflyJenx

No Longer Registered
03:16:02 Jul 08 2009
Read 759 times

Rated and added you. nice page=]



•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
08:07:10 Jul 09 2009
Read 747 times

added you as friend.



•  REPLY  •


Indulgence
Indulgence
Noble Sire (163)
Posts: 720
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
13:42:18 Jul 09 2009
Read 742 times

Well... I was already stalking you, but I guess I can do it on here too... and I guess I could re-rate you... so I will. :P



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
14:01:23 Jul 09 2009
Read 739 times

Well I guess that makes you cool in my book :) Thanks!



•  REPLY  •


spookshow
spookshow
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,179
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:40:39 Jul 09 2009
Read 732 times

Done and dusted!
thank you for doing me lol



•  REPLY  •


BarefootMisfit
BarefootMisfit
High Sire (155)
Posts: 5,287
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:12:37 Jul 09 2009
Read 729 times

Ok dear you have been rated.



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
18:13:55 Jul 09 2009
Read 727 times

Thanks everyone!!

Vampire Rave - The Ultimate Vampire Resource and Directory - http://www/VampireRave.com



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
19:52:55 Jul 09 2009
Read 724 times

I have added you to my favorite journals list, friends list, and I am stalking you.

Dang it Again I am a terrible stalker.


•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
20:49:35 Jul 09 2009
Read 722 times

I'm doing the same thing to you...lol.



•  REPLY  •


schedule1
schedule1
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 2,077
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
14:41:30 Jul 12 2009
Read 708 times

I have rated & double added!



•  REPLY  •


LOVR
LOVR
Premiere Sire (125)
Posts: 2,086
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
19:06:26 Jul 12 2009
Read 702 times

rated and all that stuff



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
16:09:49 Aug 08 2009
Read 686 times

Thanks to everyone that has added me and rated me. I'm still kinda shy of my goal so don't stop now ;)



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
20:13:28 Aug 08 2009
Read 678 times

re-rated you and you are added as well :)



•  REPLY  •


LadySarah
LadySarah

No Longer Registered
21:06:02 Aug 08 2009
Read 673 times

Add you to my friends and rated you also



•  REPLY  •


MissSacha
MissSacha
Apostate (62)
Posts: 168
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:04:28 Aug 09 2009
Read 670 times

Oooh look I did this all on my own before I even saw this post.. te he he...



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
21:25:48 Aug 09 2009
Read 661 times

Thank you both...you have been added as well :)



•  REPLY  •


LINOGE
LINOGE
Sire (103)
Posts: 855
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
23:08:40 Aug 10 2009
Read 649 times

added you and rated you



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
23:33:21 Aug 10 2009
Read 644 times

ditto ;)



•  REPLY  •


Kashka
Kashka
Leech (2)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
02:04:58 Aug 11 2009
Read 639 times

You have a new stalker, biter, rater, from an old friend. =D



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
18:11:02 Aug 12 2009
Read 634 times

Goofbutt....you're not old :) LOL



•  REPLY  •


fallenangel51
fallenangel51
Venerable Sire (138)
Posts: 2,308
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:09:41 Aug 21 2009
Read 620 times

Ive rated and added you and I threw in a slap just for fun :)



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
15:50:24 Aug 21 2009
Read 614 times

Hey hey hey hey hey....hey....

I recognize that slap :)

I've returned the favor :)



•  REPLY  •


BarefootMisfit
BarefootMisfit
High Sire (155)
Posts: 5,287
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:51:43 Aug 23 2009
Read 603 times

ok hon I rated you ,



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
06:10:32 Aug 24 2009
Read 598 times

I have added you and rated you!



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
17:44:33 Sep 26 2009
Read 585 times

The favor has been returned. Thank you :)

Now, I only need 4 more peeps to add me to their friends list and about 10 more peeps to add my journal and I will have reached a goal of mine on here...

anyone care to help a brother out? :)



•  REPLY  •


shadowfever
shadowfever
Apostate (62)
Posts: 391
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:14:18 Sep 28 2009
Read 542 times

Rated and added per request.



•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
10:06:56 Oct 16 2009
Read 532 times

Added you, your journal and rated



•  REPLY  •


10:56:45 Oct 16 2009
Read 528 times

Great profile, I rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


RaggedyAndy
RaggedyAndy
Sire (101)
Posts: 535
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:58:01 Oct 16 2009
Read 526 times

Re-rated your profile, added yout to My Friend list and added your journal to favourites.



•  REPLY  •


NoctusAngelusProcella
NoctusAngelusProcella
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 2,753
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
22:56:08 Oct 16 2009
Read 518 times

*pokes with stick* It's done



•  REPLY  •


danzig1330
danzig1330
Fire Thrower (87)
Posts: 494
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
09:10:56 Oct 17 2009
Read 508 times

I rated and added you and your journal.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.5937 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X