Congrats.. I wish I was that friggen high, I need to know your guys secrets on leveling up damnnnn it!!!!!
-licks radu- hahaha
Congratulations radu!! :)
The guy with the highest level on VR! ^_^
Woot! Hopefully I can make that also =P
awesome job Radu!!! I'm sure you'll be to level 200 in no time lol
Wow Radu you really do set the benchmark for all of us slacking Sires. Congratulations :)
wout wout!!!
congrat!!!
hum come to think of it, lucky I can't combin all my profiles as one, loll I would beat ya!
You worked hard and you deserve it!!!
wout wout!!
now where are the cake and booze?
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 21,273 [ Give / Take ] |
Dang it man... you have VR running in your veins. lol Congrats!!
:)
Hope you stay top dog always my friend.
Congrats Radu ! And you thought people were after you for a rerate before, look out !
Well my friend I remember telling you via message center the samething im saying now :), CONGRATZ brother.
you go!!!
i'm aiming to get there one day.........
congrads!!!!
I'll get there in about two years LOL
Way to go!!! Thats awesome!!!
Congrates!
WhooHoo! Radu.. ain't no-one going to catch you now! Congratulations man :)
Congrats Radu..VR just wouldn't be the same without you!