Fizbops Birthday is on the 27 of November! Two days from now he will be 34 years old! Happy Birthday baby!

Gosh I wish I was 34! Happy Birthday Fizbop, may you have many cakes and stuff!
Thank you all for caring enough to wish me a happy birthday
Happy Birthday Fizzy you were on of the first to befriend me here and the first. Coven I was in, may you have a blessed birthday and may all your dreams and wishs come true
Have a wonderful day hon .... best wishes and happy birthday..
Happy birthday! Hope the strippers wont put you in the freezer! hehehe
Happy birth day my friend ^^
now make sur to carry your walker around this time
Thank you all very much, please close this thread as it's no longer my birthday.
Thank you again
ahhhhhhhhhhh SHIT! Late-happy bday bro hope it was good!