.
VR
Cancer Appreciation Week!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



MizzRae
MizzRae
Elemental (77)
Posts: 176
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:11:10 Jun 22 2009
Read 1,024 times

I think that Cancer has been doing a kick ass job at updating and maintaining The Dark Network!

I think it's about time for everyone to let him know that we appreciate him!




•  REPLY  •


MizzRae
MizzRae
Elemental (77)
Posts: 176
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:13:14 Jun 22 2009
Read 1,018 times

Photobucket


•  REPLY  •


rockingXrobin
rockingXrobin
Elemental (77)
Posts: 199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:14:54 Jun 22 2009
Read 1,016 times

Thank you Cancer we really love the work you are doing.



•  REPLY  •


birra
birra
Venerable Sire (132)
Posts: 463
Honor: 110
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:25:39 Jun 22 2009
Read 1,010 times

I'm sure he appreciates the show of appreciation... but would appreciate an increase of premium membership sales even more...



•  REPLY  •


SatansChild
SatansChild
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 2,228
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
23:36:01 Jun 22 2009
Read 1,002 times

It's the back bone of V.R. and money well spent ;



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
23:47:33 Jun 22 2009
Read 997 times



•  REPLY  •


PrincessChild
PrincessChild
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 62
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
00:27:18 Jun 23 2009
Read 991 times

Cancer you are wonderful keeping the dark network up and running you are the best



•  REPLY  •


SilenceKills
SilenceKills
Banshee (72)
Posts: 648
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:13:30 Jun 23 2009
Read 977 times

Photobucket


•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,919
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:57:31 Jun 23 2009
Read 967 times

Yes Cancer.... thank you



•  REPLY  •


therealthing
therealthing
Baronial Sire (170)
Posts: 2,872
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:14:47 Jun 23 2009
Read 961 times

Ditto.
I really appreciate all the hard and long work Cancer does so that all of us have a great home . I know he puts alot of time and energy into VR.
So, much admiration.
And no I am not an ass kisser, LOL.
I rarely compliment, it takes a lot to impress me.
Not that I need impressing, LOL.
But it is definitely rare that anything holds for my attention for long. It must have worthy substance. So, my compliments to the Chef, as the saying goes.
And I look forward to spending my time here with all of you.




•  REPLY  •


Indulgence
Indulgence
Noble Sire (163)
Posts: 720
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:23:04 Jun 23 2009
Read 952 times

Forget that. It should be Appreciation Year.


That sounds better. =]



•  REPLY  •


Fizbop
Fizbop
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 230
Honor: 65
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:28:09 Jun 23 2009
Read 949 times

My thread was cooler. lol Thank you Cancer.



•  REPLY  •


Kyriel
Kyriel

No Longer Registered
06:09:07 Jun 23 2009
Read 945 times

Wonderful job Cancer! Please keep it up!



•  REPLY  •


HorrorXcore
HorrorXcore

No Longer Registered
06:29:05 Jun 23 2009
Read 941 times

Thank you for everything, Cancer!!
I love you!

:)


Lady horror



•  REPLY  •


ObsidianFury
ObsidianFury
Doppelganger (69)
Posts: 240
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
07:00:17 Jun 23 2009
Read 936 times

thank you cancer.



•  REPLY  •


RonniLee
RonniLee
Fiend (35)
Posts: 99
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:31:37 Jun 23 2009
Read 932 times

I'd like to add my humble gratitude to Cancer, as well! Thanks ;-).



•  REPLY  •


MizzRae
MizzRae
Elemental (77)
Posts: 176
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:35:33 Jun 23 2009
Read 929 times

Put these on your pages...

Vampire Rave - The Ultimate Vampire Resource and Directory - http://www/VampireRave.com



•  REPLY  •


DMZ
DMZ
Illusionist (78)
Posts: 94
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
08:55:04 Jun 23 2009
Read 923 times

thank ya cancer you are awesome!



•  REPLY  •


08:57:13 Jun 23 2009
Read 922 times

What if you disagree with the week part? I kinda agree with MBK...only I have appreciated him since I first logged into this site. I went from lvl. 1 to induction swiftly because I was too happily eager to check out EVERYTHING. I went from regular member to Lifetime quickly because I knew I loved this site and never wanted to be deleted from it. (With iffy internet, that was always an option until I upgraded...) I now have 2 Lifetime profiles and I still never want to leave.

The new updates facinate me EVERY time he does one. I don't agree with saying day, week or even Year (sorry MBK). I have been a big fan of intellegence all my life. Put Cancer on a computer and he is a super genius. So, I guess I would have to have an edited pic that had my first accounts startup date on it to be correct.

Oh, and yes...Thank you, Cancer.

I am sure everyone loves to have this place as an alternative chat room. Still, there are always those that have been around several years that see and appreciate it for the way you meant it to be. I am sure I haven't grasped the ENTIRE concept yet, but I am more than willing to learn.

What I really wanted to say is this: Congratulations.

We can thank you all we want, but this is YOUR baby and I am sure you love her. I keep adding and editing my profile pages rigorously everytime I log in. I am sure you feel the same way about VampireRave. It is an amazing and awe-inspiring creation.

Jenna Karro

P.S. I am not a boot-licker either. I am rarely impressed by anything at all. I am impressed by VR.



•  REPLY  •


DeathsEmbrace
DeathsEmbrace
Great Sire (114)
Posts: 269
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
09:27:31 Jun 23 2009
Read 916 times

Dankeschön :) -Thanks-



•  REPLY  •


LivNdedGirl
LivNdedGirl
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 457
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
09:59:31 Jun 23 2009
Read 913 times

i cant make no fancy stamp but let it be known iam enjoying my self much more sence the new updates and Cancer you always been appricated sence i found this site because it feels like my home
you may never see this or know who iam personally but you deserve many thanks and you certainly have mine.

THANKS



•  REPLY  •


11:04:34 Jun 23 2009
Read 908 times

Livndeadgrl, I am pretty sure he will read it...

How could he miss his name on the thread?



•  REPLY  •


eavanya
eavanya
Necromancer (96)
Posts: 64
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
11:13:43 Jun 23 2009
Read 905 times

I think it's a great idea, but I also agree with MBK, as long as I have been around VR I have appreciated all the hard work and care Cancer puts into the Dark Network. Always great new things happening.

So thank you Cancer. You rock!

kat



•  REPLY  •


jennaKARRO
jennaKARRO
Banshee (72)
Posts: 14
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
11:18:16 Jun 23 2009
Read 904 times

I really like the idea of putting that pic on a profile, but wouldn't it look a bit pretentious?

No offense, Cancer. I love ya.

*grins*



•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
13:25:20 Jun 23 2009
Read 896 times

great job and glad to see ya prove daire wrong, its not a young mans game lol



•  REPLY  •


LestatBratPrince
LestatBratPrince
Savant (82)
Posts: 25
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:25:09 Jun 23 2009
Read 891 times

good job cancer



•  REPLY  •


SENTINEL
SENTINEL
High Sire (152)
Posts: 559
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:03:25 Jun 23 2009
Read 883 times

cancer, your doing awesome stuff.



•  REPLY  •


Jens
Jens
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 35
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:01:41 Jun 23 2009
Read 875 times

Thank you, CANCER, for putting up with my shenanigans and many questions. Of all site owners on the sites I am on and have been on, you're the coolest one... seriously!!! I like that you actually CARE about your site, you have displayed acts of ownership and pride. That says a LOT about this site. It's not easy running a site like this with all the pestering and questions (lots of dumb questions too, lol), but you make it seem so easy.

Thank you for everything, all the surprises and the lot.

YOU RAWK DUDE!!!



•  REPLY  •


MysticalChild
MysticalChild
Sire (104)
Posts: 8
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:19:30 Jun 23 2009
Read 870 times

wow, i'll say Cancer does an job and works so hard for everyone here.
i'm seriously impressed with the talent and skills he so obviously has
it's because of what he does here, what he makes Vampire Rave BE that has kept me here for over three years.

so yes, thank you Cancer, for a totally radical, awesome, cool, amazing, hip, fab, ...etc etc... job!



•  REPLY  •


cadrewolf
cadrewolf
Premiere Sire (127)
Posts: 2,658
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
00:00:45 Jun 24 2009
Read 865 times

Cancer Rocks,

he has taken this site to a whole new level, made it easier to be in and manuaver around. and the things he puts in to adapt to the ever changing times, he deserves a great big applause for his hard work.



•  REPLY  •


ImperfectBeing
ImperfectBeing
Evil One (74)
Posts: 185
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:03:52 Jun 24 2009
Read 863 times

Thanks Cancer ! This site rocks , I,am so addicted to it now. Thanks for all the hard work you put in . lea x



•  REPLY  •


Cheetahcry
Cheetahcry
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 420
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:04:58 Jun 24 2009
Read 862 times

Absolutely the best, yes Cancer you rock. Thanks for all that you do with the site. I don't get involved in too many things but this place I have done that and I am loving it



•  REPLY  •


CryingDutchess
CryingDutchess
Hellhound (70)
Posts: 355
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:21:12 Jun 24 2009
Read 853 times

thank you Pictures, Images and Photos


•  REPLY  •


VenusFire
VenusFire
Premiere Sire (125)
Posts: 2,146
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:07:35 Jun 24 2009
Read 847 times



THANKS CANCER FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK AND DEDICATION TO VR!!!


•  REPLY  •


sheepsheadwanderer
sheepsheadwanderer
Baronial Sire (177)
Posts: 810
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:21:07 Jun 24 2009
Read 840 times

Cancer is awesome! Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication.



•  REPLY  •


XxFellDrkLingxX
XxFellDrkLingxX

No Longer Registered
06:45:42 Jun 24 2009
Read 834 times

if there were a song about Cancer it would make everything stop and listen



•  REPLY  •


MorbidAngels15
MorbidAngels15
Great Sire (117)
Posts: 2,869
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Pirates
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
12:35:42 Jun 24 2009
Read 827 times

I have been on here for 4 years.....and its like my second home, i couldnt live without coming on this site everyday its amazing. I have met so many great people and im sure i will continue to do so, thankyou cancer for creating this wonderful site your doing a kick ass job :)



•  REPLY  •


trepidation
trepidation
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,177
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Pirates
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
14:23:16 Jun 24 2009
Read 824 times

Oh Yeah, New updates and status system is wicked i like it alot! Thank you Cancer!



•  REPLY  •


devilsbestangel
devilsbestangel
Premiere Sire (124)
Posts: 53
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
14:24:24 Jun 24 2009
Read 823 times

WOOT Cancer your making VR so much fun i love the updates keep up the good work



•  REPLY  •


Sinora
Sinora
Sire (101)
Posts: 798
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:07:00 Jun 24 2009
Read 820 times

As soon as I find a beautiful young virgin, I will send her to you.....now that's appreciation....*winks*.



•  REPLY  •


DarkAngelsCurse
DarkAngelsCurse
Sire (103)
Posts: 1,073
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:39:33 Jun 24 2009
Read 818 times

This site is indeed wonderful Cancer. Thank you..



•  REPLY  •


LestatBratPrince
LestatBratPrince
Savant (82)
Posts: 25
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:32:05 Jun 24 2009
Read 811 times

thanks cancer



•  REPLY  •


immortalxkiss
immortalxkiss
Viscount Sire (187)
Posts: 572
Honor: 397
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
18:47:00 Jun 24 2009
Read 809 times

I don't think I could possibly say anything more fitting than THANK YOU. Well, I could, but believe me, no one would want to read that.

Cancer, you have given us something truly wonderful, and the way you've dedicated yourself into bettering it all, is just astounding. I don't think I've met any site owner who poured more of himself into his website. So, I thank you. Thank you for giving me a place to call home.

You rock!



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:48:35 Jun 24 2009
Read 801 times

My 4 profiles love it!!!

Thank you Cancer for the wonders you have made and for the great things you have done.

I have was lucky to see you in person along with other wonderful vr staff member and I must say I was priviledge.

Thank you!!!



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
21:53:00 Jun 24 2009
Read 800 times

Love this site , and enjoying most of the updates. It's crazy fun here. So Thanks Cancer.
PS. But I do not like the friends list ,too many will be using just to rate up.



•  REPLY  •


SireNitewulf
SireNitewulf
Sire (109)
Posts: 11,141
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:34:44 Jun 25 2009
Read 796 times

Cancer RULZ O.K.
hehehehehe



•  REPLY  •


OnyxBruxsa
OnyxBruxsa
Obtruder (51)
Posts: 401
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:41:03 Jun 25 2009
Read 790 times

TY Cancer for all your hard work and effort!! Lovin your work!!



•  REPLY  •


Ravena
Ravena
Sire (105)
Posts: 614
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:18:48 Jun 25 2009
Read 784 times

Thank you Cancer! Your doing a wonderful job!!



•  REPLY  •


DeadlyXDesire
DeadlyXDesire
Daywalker (94)
Posts: 32
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
07:39:03 Jun 25 2009
Read 781 times

I would like to thank you Cancer for making this the most addictive site that I have ever been a part of! Many do not give you credit where it is due and the amount of time and money that you have put onto this site. I have been a member for quite some time and have seen alot of changes and they have all been for the greater good. Again, thank you Cancer for making VR the greatest site on the web!



•  REPLY  •


NocturnalGoddess
NocturnalGoddess
Superior Sire (149)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
19:15:50 Jun 25 2009
Read 766 times


♥♥♥♥♥CANCER♥♥♥♥♥


You do rarely receive the recognition and appreciation that you are due for all of the hard work, care, effort and dedication that you have always put into this site. You have created a wonderful place for us all that you are constantly perfecting and adding to. I have loved VR for many years and will for many more to come! Your recent updates are fantastic. Thank you so very much, Cancer. You're the man! ;)



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:48:03 Jun 25 2009
Read 758 times

Thank you for all of your hard work!!!



•  REPLY  •


Chiropteran
Chiropteran

No Longer Registered
22:14:26 Jun 25 2009
Read 756 times

I made this for everyone
Vampire Rave - The Ultimate Vampire Resource and Directory - http://www/VampireRave.com



•  REPLY  •


Vampiricgurl2486
Vampiricgurl2486
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,079
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
22:46:51 Jun 25 2009
Read 753 times

Thank You Cancer the website rocks!!!!



•  REPLY  •


eMetiB226
eMetiB226
Viper (75)
Posts: 511
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:29:40 Jun 26 2009
Read 740 times

Even though I'm sure he knows, a verbal (technically written) acknowledgment never hurts.

Thanks for all the hard work and continuing to improve VR, Cancer!



•  REPLY  •


Nedra
Nedra
Dybbuk (76)
Posts: 220
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:23:50 Jun 27 2009
Read 718 times

This is going to be a little overdramatic but here goes....

Before I found VR I was lost. I really felt that there was no place for me.....the real me.

The past three months here, among like (and unlike) minded people has truly saved me from the darkness.....

For that, I will always be grateful.

Thank you Cancer



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,919
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:49:53 Jun 27 2009
Read 713 times

I joined VR on Sept 28th 2008.... shortly after I went premium.... and when I am finacially able will be a lifetime! It did not take long before I had deleted my myspace, vampirefreaks, facebook, my yearbook.... I had finally found my home!!!! I spend close to the max of 12 hours a day here every day! lol & I would not trade it for anything!

Thank you again Cancer



•  REPLY  •


Ciardha
Ciardha
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 2,070
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
05:08:26 Jun 27 2009
Read 711 times

Cancer, i have been pm member here for 2 years and i have to say it has come a long way you have done an outstand job.

Also this this eye advartar i am going to up is what you have brought to everyone here in the VR a romance and passion for this site and the ppl in it.

Everyone falls inlove with Vampire rave..

Sincerly
VelvetPassion


Photobucket



•  REPLY  •


Cartomancer
Cartomancer
Arch Sire (194)
Posts: 1,252
Honor: 32,392
[ Give / Take ]
Cartomancer is the Hand of the Prince.
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:23:06 Jun 27 2009
Read 697 times

Lord knows I am thankful... So how's about I say it!

Why thank you, your Princeship (pretty sure that's not a word).



•  REPLY  •


Rav3nsBloodyWrist
Rav3nsBloodyWrist

No Longer Registered
16:44:44 Jun 27 2009
Read 695 times

thank you cancer for such an awsome site



•  REPLY  •


LestatBratPrince
LestatBratPrince
Savant (82)
Posts: 25
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:02:01 Jun 27 2009
Read 692 times

Thanks cancer for doing such wonderful job editing vr ....thank you very much...



•  REPLY  •


Lightningsking
Lightningsking

No Longer Registered
22:48:25 Jun 27 2009
Read 687 times

Cancer you have done a wonderful job and thank you



•  REPLY  •


Isis101
Isis101
Venerable Sire (134)
Posts: 3,054
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
22:56:50 Jun 27 2009
Read 684 times

I'm liking the changes!



•  REPLY  •


LadyButterfly
LadyButterfly
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 5,897
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven Of The Teutonic Order
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
23:51:06 Jun 27 2009
Read 681 times

Thank you cancer, and as for the comment at the top about increase in sales memberships im going to be buying one soon. Definatley now, you deserve it for creating such an awesome site :)



•  REPLY  •


LestatBratPrince
LestatBratPrince
Savant (82)
Posts: 25
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:11:24 Jun 28 2009
Read 672 times

i love the changes



•  REPLY  •


AmeeraBiohazard
AmeeraBiohazard
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 2,436
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
16:49:43 Jun 28 2009
Read 670 times

Cancer is awesome!!

Thanks so much for making VR such an awesome place to be. The features are awesome also I love the new status change it gives me something to look forward to instead of just seeing "100% completed of Sire"

Thanks again. ^_^



•  REPLY  •


vamplez
vamplez
High Sire (154)
Posts: 3,114
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
17:49:59 Jun 28 2009
Read 668 times

All the recent VampireRave updates are wonderful.
Thanks Cancer



•  REPLY  •


IronKnight
IronKnight
Daemon (95)
Posts: 87
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
05:01:40 Jun 29 2009
Read 658 times

yup yup here is a big SHOUT OUT to the big man, go cancer



•  REPLY  •


Wolvie
Wolvie
Venerable Sire (131)
Posts: 4,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
08:15:33 Jun 29 2009
Read 655 times

I don't think it would be possible for us to say thank you Cancer enough in a week. I vote every day from here forward be Cancer appreciation ad infinitum.



•  REPLY  •


LestatBratPrince
LestatBratPrince
Savant (82)
Posts: 25
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:51:17 Jun 29 2009
Read 653 times

wolvie is right thank you cancer..... we should make it a year lol



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
21:18:13 Jul 18 2009
Read 631 times

Cancer is so badass that when the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Cancer.

:)




•  REPLY  •


Lightningsking
Lightningsking

No Longer Registered
21:33:49 Jul 18 2009
Read 629 times

Cancer thank you for all that you do



•  REPLY  •


Serenity
Serenity
Premiere Sire (127)
Posts: 285
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:16:43 Jul 19 2009
Read 619 times

it is so awsome!! Thank you for the marvellous work you do!!!



•  REPLY  •


jennaKARRO
jennaKARRO
Banshee (72)
Posts: 14
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:12:04 Jul 19 2009
Read 616 times

He takes the time to tell you all kinds of things if no one else can answer your questions. I know he is probably sick of me by now, but he still answers everything politely and (thank the Gods without MATH equations involved)...Numbers scare me...Lmao.

Letters not so much. Throw Trig. at me, but no Calculus. I appreciate lots of the things he says to me...like his preferred method for submitting entries to the database, etc. If he hadn't told me that, he would have had an even bigger mess to clean up later. I was about to imitate the others...

So again...Thank you, Cancer!



•  REPLY  •


hadulfo
hadulfo
Cannibal (30)
Posts: 33
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:21:22 Jul 19 2009
Read 614 times

thank you cancer vr is even more interesting than before there is a lot more that can be done



•  REPLY  •


RomaMarieNightwing
RomaMarieNightwing

No Longer Registered
23:20:23 Jul 19 2009
Read 609 times

~ ~ ~ CANCER ~ ~ ~


Prince of the Rave who made as all,
Calls us family and is Loved by all.
New day is Dawned when Twilight calls,
Uniting in One to Never Fall.
Prince of Darkness and Luxor of Light,
Keeps us together with all His Might.
Praise Him once, Praise Him all,
For He is the Prince over us all.
Guardian and Keeper, Lord and God,
May the Rave last Forever and Rein you High.
Creatures that Lurk deep in the Night,
Come to the Rave & redeemed by His Rites.
Prince Cancer is Supreme and Guards us in Flight.




•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
23:38:31 Jul 19 2009
Read 605 times

The updates that have been done along with all the new added features have been great, thanks always for making this a great place to be at.



•  REPLY  •


HoundxOfxJustice
HoundxOfxJustice

No Longer Registered
02:01:37 Jul 21 2009
Read 598 times

Thanx Cancer you have done an outstanding job on the dark network the past 3 years I have been here. I appreciate everything. :)



•  REPLY  •


BarefootMisfit
BarefootMisfit
High Sire (155)
Posts: 5,287
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:34:17 Jul 22 2009
Read 590 times

CONGRATULATIONS SIR, I AM SURE YOU ARE APPRECIATED VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOU DO .... AND NOT NEARLY AS SCARY AS I THOUGHT.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.8125 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X