
Im not really sure what it would even be like without you here Radu,you are truely a pillar on this site.Hope you are here many years in the future.Congratulations.
And here I thought you were more than a year older on VR than I was.
Happy anniversary, dude.
oh dear teh old goat! hehehe ^^
happy 5th on VR my friend ^^
You were the first person to talk to me on VR. Congratulations on 5 years!
Congrat old and wise one, when will you share with us minions, you suprem wisdom?
joke!
nah joke aside, congrat on your 5 years my friend!
congrats radu on making 5 years on vr, keep flipping and remember the market is gonna turn in about 3 -5 years lol
I have the wheelchair on back order baby!! hahahahaha
love you congrats babe!
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 20,346 [ Give / Take ] |
Congrats Radu!!! weve only chatted a little bit but youre the baddest vamp on the site!!
Congrads. Radu ! 5 years is a long time. Cheers to another 5
It is a wonderfull this when i know i am not the only insane person loveing vr as much as i. :)
VR has been my addiction since I joined in 2004 . I still feel the same way now as I did then when I log on.
Congratulations Radu, you greeted me when I first joined and gave me a wonderfully great impression of the type of folks I'm find here. Thanks for being such a great guy :)
no wonder you are the highest leveled on, addiction is strong when joining, thing is there is no detox clinic for vr addict, and even if there was, I am sure you would help close it down... ^^
thank you for being here, you rock my friend!
Well Radu..what can I say other than it is good to have you still around. You have always been a super friend to me :) Thanks for that!
Thank you all. Emerald you were here on VR before me and I am proud to call you my friend.
Radu, I would say a cheese tray is in order. Congrats!!!!!!!
Lol you bring the cheese, I got the wine :D
Happy 5 years, got 4 on me lol.
Maybe by then you'll be level 300? :P
Five whole years? Now that is devotion! Congrats and may your next 5 years on here be as good :)