Congrats to my lovely demon Radu on making level 200!! Way to go demon!!
Damn, and I used to think 100 was impressive. Our first Royal Sire. Congratulations, Radu!
way to go buddy,I will never make it to at least 100,but you know what you are doing,wish I knew :(
he has worked very hard to get that level and I respect him for that :D
We Salute You, Mr Radu. Way To Go for the 200th level, for being the Royalness of VampireRave! Congrats to you.
wow! congrats! you give the rest of us something to aspire to
wow, Radu.. you struck gold!!! Vampire Rave history is made.. You are really dedicated to the site sooooo you really deserve that first!! Congratulations :)
DAMN! Radu!!! 200! wow... Amazing!
Congratulations =D
Our first and currently only Royal Sire. ^_^ wootz!
to bad the poll was rejected, so we would have been able to see who bet right ^^
congrat old guy!
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 20,344 [ Give / Take ] |
Oh no he didn't! Dang you Radu!! LOL
Way to go. Can't wait to see who joins you next.
*pats on the back* Great job.
Congrats again my love!!!
and a note to zombie62998 if you are such good friends with my demon why in hell have I never heard him speak of you before? KNOCK IT OFF! obviously you are not "best buddies" him..I know who ALL of his "best buddies" are...and guess what...you are not one of them!
*imagesinwords edit* This comment above is totally inappropriate. Keep this out of the forum.
But thank you in seeing how much hard work he has put into achieving this amazing goal :)
good job we new you cod do it you r to cool and one of my best friends on here
I have known him since I started this site,I have changed my name on here I dont know how many times,but I always let him know who I was when I changed it
yeah im just about ready to just say hell with vr,I can't win for loosing,now im in a coven that i didnt want to go to,ppl are pissing me off on here,bout ready to go psyco
yeah,he made it there,I wander who will be the next one to get there....I know it WONT be me,I could never be that lucky
Blimey!!! thats some heavy going Radu!! wish i had that level of dedication!!
i get to about 40 rates and i die a little inside lol!! well done Radu your a VR legend!!!
|
IveXtastedxthexrainbow Premiere Sire (122) Posts: 2,056 Honor: 0 [ Give / Take ] |
Radu stands at the top of the ladder looking down at everyone else laughing his ass off as he pisses in every ones eyes.
Seriously though he did work hard to get to the top.
does this mean he is going to wear a crown and force us to call him: His Royalty?
-gets cream pie ready- if he does I'll royaly pie him!
I wanted to think you all . And that picture is just great I love it.

Congrats Radu.... you have worked hard at getting to the top.
oops there was a mistake!
200 isn't his level... it's his AGE!
just kidding!! don't rate me a one radu!
;]
congrats and all that!
I know he has worked very hard to get to royal.People go crazy on web sites like this,it's just a web site,not real life,I don't understand why some people get so mad at a site,I don't get mad,I just quit if I know I am going to get mad at a site.
But great job on getting 200 :D
Ow, my right index finger has sympathy pain at the thought of level 200. Congrats.
200? Wow that sure puts my level 5 in perspective. Congrats.
Thank you all for the Congrats. Hey level 5 is a start all of us on VR have been there before.
Congrats!!! WOO HOO
I have a crap ton of levels to go through till I catch up with you!!