.
VR
Help me reach the 500 please
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:06:00 Jul 05 2009
Read 1,114 times

Ok everyone I am at almost 300, my goal is to hit the 500 friend's list.

So would you be so kind as to add me to your friend's list and I will do the same.

I ask you post it here when you do.

As you know searching for your lovely name within the many could be very difficult.

And end up that I miss your name and don't add you. Which would be sad, as I would be more then happy to add you.

Sincerely CryingMist



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:13:46 Jul 05 2009
Read 1,109 times

i am 1 of 500 lol hehe I have a goal to i wants to be at 1001 lol



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:47:59 Jul 05 2009
Read 1,107 times

loll, good luck I wish you succeed in your dream my friend!!!

never stop dreaming, always shining to light up the galaxy!!



•  REPLY  •


rockingXrobin
rockingXrobin
Elemental (77)
Posts: 199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:58:07 Jul 05 2009
Read 1,100 times

iam some where in there love you CM



•  REPLY  •


drybones
drybones
Needler (12)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
08:24:08 Jul 05 2009
Read 1,096 times

add you hope it helps



•  REPLY  •


AmeeraBiohazard
AmeeraBiohazard
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 2,436
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
13:45:50 Jul 05 2009
Read 1,088 times

I added you :)

Hope you reach the 500 soon!



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
15:22:07 Jul 05 2009
Read 1,084 times

thank you!!
I apreciate it and I am adding in return!!!



•  REPLY  •


MasterInfection0913
MasterInfection0913
Daywalker (94)
Posts: 2,643
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:00:53 Jul 05 2009
Read 1,077 times

i added you!



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
17:15:48 Jul 05 2009
Read 1,073 times

thank you!!! very kind of you!

Added you and re rated you!!!

Have a marvellous day!



•  REPLY  •


SilentBlackRose
SilentBlackRose
Daemon (95)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
19:16:36 Jul 05 2009
Read 1,062 times

I guess I can add you. :)



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
20:01:08 Jul 05 2009
Read 1,059 times

thank you!!!

I added you too, I appreciate al the help!!



•  REPLY  •


jennaKARRO
jennaKARRO
Banshee (72)
Posts: 14
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:14:26 Jul 05 2009
Read 1,057 times

Why not? Most of my real friends on my other account are coven masters, so you should blend right in.

I'll add you on both.

jennaKARRO
NymzanSusauren



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
23:43:54 Jul 05 2009
Read 1,045 times

Rated and added. (ps luv your dragon)



•  REPLY  •


Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
00:03:04 Jul 06 2009
Read 1,041 times

I have added you and your journal.



•  REPLY  •


RonniLee
RonniLee
Fiend (35)
Posts: 99
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:07:27 Jul 06 2009
Read 1,037 times

500?!! lol. Okay...I added you...would love the returned favor ;-).



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
08:29:12 Jul 06 2009
Read 1,027 times

I have added you as well. Good luck and best wishes.



•  REPLY  •


MorbidAngels15
MorbidAngels15
Great Sire (117)
Posts: 2,869
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Pirates
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
12:13:47 Jul 06 2009
Read 1,024 times

Im nearly at 400 :) so i wish you best of luck in trying to reach 500 i shall go add you now, please feel free to do the same :)



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:58:41 Jul 06 2009
Read 1,018 times

I have rated you and added you to friends and journals. Please feel free to do the same and hope to get to know you.



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
16:37:10 Jul 06 2009
Read 1,015 times

it's a done deal :)



•  REPLY  •


Nedra
Nedra
Dybbuk (76)
Posts: 220
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:22:23 Jul 06 2009
Read 1,011 times

I added you and rated !! Good Luck!

Very lovely background by the way.......



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
17:45:56 Jul 06 2009
Read 1,010 times

thank you!!! Added, re rated and rated all!!!

Awome!!



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:47:03 Jul 06 2009
Read 1,002 times

I have added you and your journal. :)



•  REPLY  •


BlackRoses2486
BlackRoses2486
Phantasm (48)
Posts: 44
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:20:22 Jul 06 2009
Read 998 times

Rated and Added. :-)



•  REPLY  •


DarkOsmosis
DarkOsmosis
Termagant (58)
Posts: 2,198
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:25:23 Jul 06 2009
Read 993 times

i will add you and your journal please do the same.



•  REPLY  •


twoforme
twoforme
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:17:50 Jul 06 2009
Read 988 times

I have added both your pro and journal and rated as well.



•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:12:04 Jul 07 2009
Read 985 times

rated, added and befriended lovely profile feel free to do the same



•  REPLY  •


Neferet
Neferet
Ophidian (66)
Posts: 64
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:30:05 Jul 07 2009
Read 982 times

You have been added... though I feel bad now I only have like 55 friends.



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
06:30:48 Jul 07 2009
Read 966 times

Chaos don,t worry, I was here like several years and I also live on vr loll like radu loll

I also rated and rerated everyone and added all of you!!!!

Thank you!!!

You are awsome!!!



•  REPLY  •


Rav3nsBloodyWrist
Rav3nsBloodyWrist

No Longer Registered
19:59:23 Jul 07 2009
Read 960 times

i'll add you to my list.



•  REPLY  •


LostinLife
LostinLife
Hellhound (70)
Posts: 175
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:38:57 Jul 07 2009
Read 958 times

No offense but I have about 16 people on my friends list even though I'm on about 150+ and I'm not adding anyone I don't actualy know or talk to, sorry.



•  REPLY  •


dracken
dracken
Royal Sire (252)
Posts: 4,753
Honor: 6,136
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Vampyre Lovers
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:42:15 Jul 08 2009
Read 948 times

yeah and me n all of you, addy addy addy oi oi oi lol



•  REPLY  •


Ciardha
Ciardha
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 2,070
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:56:49 Jul 08 2009
Read 945 times

Nice profile and i added you



•  REPLY  •


mourningpenguin
mourningpenguin
Ferine (29)
Posts: 5
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:33:38 Jul 08 2009
Read 939 times

I added you and rated you! Good luck on reaching 500!!!



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,946
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:44:15 Jul 08 2009
Read 929 times

already added you, favorited your journal, & rated you a 10



•  REPLY  •


GatsunoKisu
GatsunoKisu
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 629
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:27:02 Jul 09 2009
Read 926 times

Weeeeeeeeellll.. Okay.. But only because you have my other profile in your coven. ^_^ Do the same?



•  REPLY  •


ElphieDarkheart
ElphieDarkheart

No Longer Registered
03:43:36 Jul 09 2009
Read 912 times

you have been added.



•  REPLY  •


TheeLadyHawk
TheeLadyHawk
Viper (75)
Posts: 57
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
04:05:42 Jul 09 2009
Read 910 times

I have added you darlin!!

Best of Luck with your goal!



•  REPLY  •


10241024
10241024
Sire (107)
Posts: 608
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:06:04 Jul 11 2009
Read 904 times

I added you and your journal.



•  REPLY  •


evilangel723
evilangel723
Sire (104)
Posts: 2,020
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:20:41 Jul 11 2009
Read 898 times

I have rated you, stalked you, added your journal to my favorites, and added you to my friends list.

=]
evilangel723



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:25:05 Jul 14 2009
Read 866 times

thank you to those who added me, I did the same!!!!

I appreciate it alot!!!



as for the ones who do not wish to, it is your prerogative ( sp) I respect your choice. Please I ask that you do not post in this thread as your post is NOT pertinant to the thread. And it does not contribute to its progress. Thank you for your respect of my thread.

thank you



•  REPLY  •


LibidinousLuke
LibidinousLuke
High Sire (154)
Posts: 2,059
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:12:05 Jul 14 2009
Read 857 times

Done, and will do the same for anyone else.



•  REPLY  •


Spiritwalker
Spiritwalker
Anarchist (88)
Posts: 778
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:02:52 Jul 14 2009
Read 849 times

Done deal..... Have you rated and added across the board. :)



•  REPLY  •


SophieLancaster
SophieLancaster
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 978
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
21:56:02 Jul 14 2009
Read 847 times

Good luck dear,If I could add you twice I would lol.love ya



•  REPLY  •


ldylioness
ldylioness
Great Sire (111)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
02:53:34 Jul 15 2009
Read 841 times

I'm jumping on the band wagon *smile*

I'm adding you, stalking you and I'll add your journal as well *smile* please feel free to do the same...



•  REPLY  •


hellsreaper
hellsreaper
Charmer (84)
Posts: 1,023
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
06:15:36 Jul 15 2009
Read 838 times

Ive added you, good luck



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
10:49:45 Jul 15 2009
Read 834 times

Added you hun. Best of luck with reaching your goal.



•  REPLY  •


WhiteZombie
WhiteZombie
Sire (108)
Posts: 2,677
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:54:00 Jul 17 2009
Read 825 times

I added you :)



•  REPLY  •


cherryblossom
cherryblossom
Superior Sire (145)
Posts: 2,005
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
14:12:07 Jul 17 2009
Read 823 times

I added you as well



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
15:58:09 Jul 17 2009
Read 820 times

thank you all!!!

I have rated and re rated you and added you all!!!

thankx!!!



•  REPLY  •


SireZombie
SireZombie

No Longer Registered
18:52:08 Jul 17 2009
Read 813 times

ok have rated you my dear and added you .. :)



•  REPLY  •


kittenluvs2bite
kittenluvs2bite
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 96
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:43:12 Jul 17 2009
Read 811 times

Crying Mist
i have added and rated you!!
take care feel free to chat! i have alot of free time and like new friends!



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:50:16 Jul 17 2009
Read 809 times

thank you all!!!

I have re rated, rated and added you all, including journal

thank you!!!!



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:21:32 Jul 26 2009
Read 800 times

I am at 318

more then half way there!!!

please keep friends coming I will add and rate in return!

thank you!



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:24:13 Jul 26 2009
Read 789 times

Thank you!!!
added, re rated and added your journal too!!!

I am at 319!!!



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
15:06:07 Aug 25 2009
Read 775 times

I am at 329 now!!!

wout wout!!!

keep adding peps!!! ^^



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
15:07:21 Aug 25 2009
Read 774 times

Forgot to add: each add return comes with a rate ^^ of 10 !

(I know I am bribbing lol)

^^



•  REPLY  •


Tzaddi
Tzaddi
Venerable Sire (136)
Posts: 14,261
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
21:32:51 Aug 25 2009
Read 767 times

Added and rated. Please add my journal to your favorites, thanks, Lin



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:20:46 Aug 26 2009
Read 762 times

added, rated and re rated you all!!

added journals too!!!

thank you!!!!

I am at 333 now!!!



•  REPLY  •


Guardian
Guardian

No Longer Registered
05:01:41 Aug 26 2009
Read 758 times

Re-rated and added as friend-you will reach your goal = )

Guardian



•  REPLY  •


winterdarkmoon
winterdarkmoon
Great Sire (111)
Posts: 5,973
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:23:50 Aug 26 2009
Read 754 times

I rated and added You as well



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:32:25 Sep 12 2009
Read 740 times

thankx!!! ^^^

I have added, rer ated and rated you guys!!!

thank you!!!

I am at 336!!!



•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
20:04:38 Sep 12 2009
Read 735 times

well i mean if im being forced to add ya i guess i will lol



•  REPLY  •


jaggedxtears
jaggedxtears
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 160
Honor: 20
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:32:34 Sep 12 2009
Read 730 times

I have added you dear lady. You may add me only if you wish. I am always willing to help out. :)



•  REPLY  •


GuruNillionaireX
GuruNillionaireX
Sire (100)
Posts: 10,506
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:18:06 Sep 13 2009
Read 722 times

i have added you my dear and your journal

good luck in reaching your goal



•  REPLY  •


ManzanaOscura
ManzanaOscura

No Longer Registered
14:05:34 Sep 14 2009
Read 709 times

I rated your profile, added to Friends List and added to Favorite Journals. :)

Best regards!



•  REPLY  •


Rav3n
Rav3n

No Longer Registered
20:46:50 Sep 14 2009
Read 706 times

i have added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


Aronoch
Aronoch
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 382
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:20:27 Sep 14 2009
Read 701 times

Already have you but good luck



•  REPLY  •


11:51:59 Sep 15 2009
Read 693 times

Added and rated you just now. Great profile and journal pages.



•  REPLY  •


GrieviousDemon
GrieviousDemon
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 763
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
14:33:54 Sep 15 2009
Read 690 times

Added already had to go check for ya CM..lol.. Gonna pass me up real soon on more friends..lol..



•  REPLY  •


shadowfever
shadowfever
Apostate (62)
Posts: 391
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
19:13:57 Sep 16 2009
Read 683 times

Added, one small step closer to 500



•  REPLY  •


DevineChild
DevineChild
Carnal Creature (56)
Posts: 158
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:56:04 Sep 16 2009
Read 673 times

rated added and stalked



•  REPLY  •


AMurderOfSin
AMurderOfSin
Venerable Sire (133)
Posts: 2,158
Honor: 21
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:11:00 Sep 17 2009
Read 668 times

I added you and added your journal..



•  REPLY  •


XLadyRoseX
XLadyRoseX
High Sire (158)
Posts: 3,006
Honor: 330
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
05:29:52 Sep 17 2009
Read 663 times

Added and rerated you...Best of luck



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:34:29 Sep 26 2009
Read 644 times

gigles, thank xyou all!

and Bones I am at 361! wout wout!!

thank you all!

I have re arated, added and rated you all!

Bones I got your journal too ^^



•  REPLY  •


proopn666
proopn666
Monstrosity (34)
Posts: 34
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:40:26 Sep 26 2009
Read 641 times

added and rated, would you do the same?



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
08:59:13 Sep 26 2009
Read 637 times

I have added you and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:52:37 Sep 27 2009
Read 634 times

thank you ^^

added and rated you both

thank you!!!!

I am at 366!



•  REPLY  •


xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
10:47:34 Sep 27 2009
Read 628 times

Added and rated, ciao.



•  REPLY  •


spookshow
spookshow
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,179
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
11:36:54 Sep 27 2009
Read 626 times

Good luck i have some way to go!
i have rated and added you x



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:05:14 Sep 30 2009
Read 619 times

added and rated everyone, thank you ^^

I am at 368 now wout wout!!!



•  REPLY  •


danzig1330
danzig1330
Fire Thrower (87)
Posts: 494
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
07:43:43 Sep 30 2009
Read 615 times

Make that 369, I just added you.



•  REPLY  •


RelliK
RelliK
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 1,432
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
11:41:44 Oct 01 2009
Read 611 times

Ok i have added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:03:21 Oct 01 2009
Read 604 times

rated, re rated and added you all

thank you!!



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:03:23 Oct 01 2009
Read 603 times

rated, re rated and added you all

thank you!!



•  REPLY  •


nena
nena
Savage (61)
Posts: 8
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
17:11:35 Oct 01 2009
Read 598 times

I have added you..



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:39:26 Oct 02 2009
Read 593 times

thank you ^^

re rated you and added you too!



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
12:40:26 Oct 02 2009
Read 588 times

I am at 371 ^^ wout wout^^



•  REPLY  •


tr1n1ty01
tr1n1ty01
Viscount Sire (183)
Posts: 3,248
Honor: 20
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Infectus Somnium (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
19:20:14 Oct 02 2009
Read 584 times

Off to add and rate.... It won't be long now for your goal!



•  REPLY  •


Abnoba
Abnoba
Overthrower (98)
Posts: 689
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:30:11 Oct 02 2009
Read 581 times

Adding you Pinky ;)



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:29:57 Oct 03 2009
Read 578 times

thank you girls ^^

Added you too, thank you!!!!

374!!!



•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 293
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
05:58:25 Oct 03 2009
Read 575 times

rerated and added.



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:47:41 Oct 07 2009
Read 564 times

wout wout!!!

Thank you!

I am at 379! wout wout!

Only 121 more and I get my goal!



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:46:15 Oct 10 2009
Read 556 times

380 so only 120 to go!!!

Please!!!

I hand out candy too, when you hit rate you get a bag of candy drop by the candy feirie on your pellow at midnight

Disclamer: candy maybe imaginary or invisible or not delever on time du to traffic jam or hunting feirie season.



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:20:09 Oct 12 2009
Read 550 times

386!!!

386
386
386
386!!!

wout wout!!!



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:47:40 Oct 28 2009
Read 534 times

I am at 400 wout wout!!!

Only a 100 to go ^^

(more can add its oki, I iwll add and rate back)

-does the panda happy dance-



•  REPLY  •


bloodharvest
bloodharvest

No Longer Registered
22:03:41 Oct 28 2009
Read 530 times

I have added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:13:28 Oct 29 2009
Read 521 times

wout wout thank you ^^
aded you too and rated you ^^

I am now at 405!



•  REPLY  •


vampyrebeauty
vampyrebeauty
Superior Sire (143)
Posts: 2,875
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Sete Diabolica (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
02:32:02 Nov 02 2009
Read 511 times

I have added you and rated you :) Please return the favor

XoXo



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:45:47 Nov 02 2009
Read 507 times

I'd added and rated you also. Would love for you to return the favor.



•  REPLY  •


Malky
Malky
Elemental (77)
Posts: 67
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
16:59:27 Nov 02 2009
Read 505 times

i wont help you with this. lols



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:34:13 Nov 13 2009
Read 496 times

added and rated you all, thank you ^^
I am at 423 wout wout!!!

almost to 500!



•  REPLY  •


VR System
VR System

No Longer Registered
03:34:13 Nov 13 2009
Read 496 times

This thread has been automatically closed for length.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by VR System on Nov 13 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.9484 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X