.
VR
And Beer...
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Sevenn
Sevenn
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 302
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:13:23 Jun 28 2009
Read 1,275 times

Photobucket


To make a charitable donation, go to my profile, click "add as a friend" and/or "add journal" and know that you have made a difference in the life of a child (like person)



•  REPLY  •


MooniePie
MooniePie
Royal Sire (229)
Posts: 1,604
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
22:21:33 Jun 28 2009
Read 1,270 times

I'll be your friend!

I'll bask in your awesomest of awesome! :D

Sweet! I'll like you back! We can meet up for recesses and stuff!



•  REPLY  •


Lightningsking
Lightningsking

No Longer Registered
22:26:04 Jun 28 2009
Read 1,260 times

I will add you

right back 'atcha



•  REPLY  •


Scarletta
Scarletta

No Longer Registered
22:34:45 Jun 28 2009
Read 1,250 times

I added you and your journal. : )

Same to you..me too..I did that too..what you did. yeah.



•  REPLY  •


Sevenn
Sevenn
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 302
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:46:13 Jun 28 2009
Read 1,239 times

Also..and not to push my luck but if you can vote for me for anything that would be cool too.

Photobucket

Please just disregard all the "t"'s in my campaign managers crappy graphic. VOTE! (and by vote I mean add me as a friend and add my journal!)



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:49:38 Jun 28 2009
Read 1,233 times

Can I play in the shadows of your awesomeness, please? :)

I did vote for you for dog catcher though :p

OK..yes, yes and yes. Even though you asked one question, I gave you two yes'es to use later because that's how I roll. Question for you...do you have any beers? Also...dog catcher is cool, I will snag them and free them into the wild so they can have friends. Dogs love camping!

dogsc


•  REPLY  •


Bones
Bones
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:10:17 Jun 28 2009
Read 1,220 times

You're already added as a friend, but considering how much I read your journal, I may as well add that too. ;)

Thanks Bones, I shall respond in a like manner.



•  REPLY  •


vamfan36
vamfan36
Necromancer (96)
Posts: 2,927
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
23:46:33 Jun 28 2009
Read 1,212 times

But what are your policies on penguin welfare?

screw the penguins...and I do mean that in the friendliest way. =)

Photobucket



•  REPLY  •


Vampirewitch39
Vampirewitch39
Royal Sire (204)
Posts: 1,069
Honor: 21,271
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:52:07 Jun 28 2009
Read 1,209 times

I added you as a friend just a few hours ago.

Beer is good.... cheese is better. ;)

omg you just barely added me? you dirty little rat!



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:01:29 Jun 29 2009
Read 1,198 times

Well now as I"m in the bible belt, no beer sold here but I did ask my uncle for some of the local brew and you can choose a mason jar or plastic jug of it... what ever is left over from drinking works great as paint thinner...

meeper said no Kentucky jokes so I am at a loss for words...because thats all I would do...make fun of people from Kentucky. The damn woman has me blocked at every turn.



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:05:14 Jun 29 2009
Read 1,191 times

Gotta admitt, it was the mention of beer that made me click on this thread! hehe

I have added you to friends list and journals list and would be honoured if you added me also.

I certainly will grant you that honor! And thank you. In the new found spirit of our friendship based on beer, I thought I would share one of my baby pictures with you. Enjoy.

Photobucket



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:19:21 Jun 29 2009
Read 1,179 times

lol, thank you!!! That was adorable!!! *starts to look thru albums to see if I have any like that*...hehe...I think my Mom burned all the evidance.

as well she should have...I have heard all about you...well people like you. Well I know some stuff about blondes and I know some stuff about vampires, and I am combining that...



•  REPLY  •


Ravena
Ravena
Sire (105)
Posts: 614
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:25:10 Jun 29 2009
Read 1,176 times

Here's some beer
Photobucket
and I will add you ^_^

You brought beer! OMG...you get a prize...I'm not sure what yet...let me check my pockets...ok you get a piece..well ok some gum, I have three and I was only going to give you one but you can have all three...and a note about how my insurance rep. is a douchebag...and a key! Who knows what it opens, its a mystery! Yay you! congrats!



•  REPLY  •


rockingXrobin
rockingXrobin
Elemental (77)
Posts: 199
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:29:47 Jun 29 2009
Read 1,171 times

add you

thanks robin I added you back. Cute profile.



•  REPLY  •


Ravena
Ravena
Sire (105)
Posts: 614
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:31:16 Jun 29 2009
Read 1,169 times

I also added your journal but I'm not sure if I'll ever read it......

0.o

thats ok at least you're honest, and thanks for the add. Speaking of honesty, this would be a good time to mention I couldn't add your journal even though I tried because the coding needs to be fixed. (that pesky sentoran thing...I gotta mention it ya know) but you should get it worked out so people can add your journal... AND I WILL READ YOURS (do you feel guilty now? HA) let me know when the page drops down so I can get you on my list ;)

UPDATE: Your lovely profile comes up just fine using Opera, Cancers default browser of choice for VR, but IE hates it...and thats OK because we hate IE right back.



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:33:26 Jun 29 2009
Read 1,163 times

Well, I gotta take the 5th Sevenn....shhhhh :)

Where are you taking the 5th?...I thought we were friends and now you are running off with the 5th!



•  REPLY  •


meeper
meeper
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 914
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:21:21 Jun 29 2009
Read 1,140 times

I am now officially stalking you. It was the only other "add" option left for me.

You have been stalking me for 6 years...sure, some call it a relationship, but some of us know the truth.



•  REPLY  •


Cartomancer
Cartomancer
Arch Sire (194)
Posts: 1,252
Honor: 32,296
[ Give / Take ]
Cartomancer is the Hand of the Prince.
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:54:06 Jun 29 2009
Read 1,132 times

Well you're already on my lists... so I'll just have to pass the word to other people.

Oh yeah... and something funny. Just pretend I posted something funny here, too.

What I'm pretending you said was hilarious! hahahahaha



•  REPLY  •


eMetiB226
eMetiB226
Viper (75)
Posts: 511
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:08:52 Jun 29 2009
Read 1,121 times

I only clicked for the beer...lol

I added you...and journaled you....and I'd probably like your dog better than most people, too.

That you only clicked here for beer is perfectly sensible. Computers would be better if you could go to a beer site and stick your mouth under the mouse and get beer. Or if you wanted to give somebody a cookie, you could just shove it into your hard drive and they would get it instantly. Why aren't computers like that? Lame. Anyway, thank you, and yes, my dog draws in crowds, she's awesome!



•  REPLY  •


OnyxBruxsa
OnyxBruxsa
Obtruder (51)
Posts: 401
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:10:35 Jun 29 2009
Read 1,119 times

yes I will add you feel free to add me as well. cheers *Drinks beer*

Being that I was feeling free, I did add you right back. Thanks. Prost.



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:21:11 Jun 29 2009
Read 1,108 times

Sevenn, I will add you, because i feel safe that I am not a 9 because we all now Sevenn ate Nine ;} I also couldn't decide on what kind of beer to bring so I brought a whole bunch. I have added you, because you are of such greatness !

beer Pictures, Images and Photos

I don't discriminate! I love each and every one of those beers as if I had raised them from little baby hops. Except now I will consume them like a giant Nerdzilla. Beer shouldn't trust me.

Photobucket


•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,849
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
05:46:26 Jun 29 2009
Read 1,098 times

added, favorited, rated, & all that good stuff.... there is a keg for you out back as well...
hugs

I checked out the beer stand out back...while in theory its a great idea...it's uhhh..being used.

Photobucket


•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:51:17 Jun 29 2009
Read 1,092 times

Oh great Beerzilla I am happy that you are appeased and accept the offer of friendship...=}

beerzilla is never appeased!!!! bwahaha...If I'm typing, keep 'em coming. You have a boyfriend! You should know this! O.o



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:56:10 Jun 29 2009
Read 1,085 times

added u

Oh yeah? Well I added you too. So there. Your profile kicks ass btw.



•  REPLY  •


Cartomancer
Cartomancer
Arch Sire (194)
Posts: 1,252
Honor: 32,296
[ Give / Take ]
Cartomancer is the Hand of the Prince.
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
18:55:17 Jun 29 2009
Read 1,059 times

Bumping for the beer and factor and the Regent factor.

Oh Images, just admit it...you like the picture of the guy on the throne!

Yeah, I have to keep looking at it. Now it's out there... and I can't take it back.



•  REPLY  •


vines
vines
Daemon (95)
Posts: 35
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:11:01 Jun 29 2009
Read 1,054 times

I dont drink beer but I will offer you a shot of my fav "Gentlemen Jack, single barrel" or Grand Marnier. they are both yummy. Beer lays too heavy in my bladder. I drink a glass and pee a gallon lol.
Oh yaeh and the journal and friend thing too, i will add.

Thank you, I think, for the descrptive tour of your bladder. Next week we should do a kidney! Thank you for the add, I certainly will respond in kind.



•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
19:13:46 Jun 29 2009
Read 1,051 times

Vampire Rave - The Ultimate Vampire Resource and Directory - http://www/VampireRave.com

Vampire Rave - The Ultimate Vampire Resource and Directory - http://www/VampireRave.com

ok sevenn ill add ya and here is a glimpse of some child like people who are gonna kill me after this hehe.....

omg those are masterpieces and since I know it's driving Moonie nuts: priceless!


•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
19:17:18 Jun 29 2009
Read 1,047 times

Thats takes all the beer away from the ole man and gives it all to Sevenn ! Moonies is gonna get ya for that one.

Noooo...I cannot take beer from another! That is a declaration of war!



•  REPLY  •


Cheetahcry
Cheetahcry
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 420
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:45:26 Jun 29 2009
Read 1,039 times

Well...... I don't do the beer thingy... but if you gotta a bottle of Whiskey around somewhere I will be happy to share it with you.

Will add you as could always use good conversationalist. :)

Unfortunately, VampireBlondee has TAKEN the 5th and I dunno where she went with it. Being that its a whole 5th we should probably be looking for her passed out behind something....thanks for the adds, I returned. =)



•  REPLY  •


Morrigon
Morrigon
High Sire (159)
Posts: 931
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
19:51:09 Jun 29 2009
Read 1,035 times

A flask of rum... Will turn me into a very generous person ;)

Yes, I know you are quite a generous person. Thank you for sharing your rum with my baby.

Photobucket


•  REPLY  •


MooniePie
MooniePie
Royal Sire (229)
Posts: 1,604
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:03:03 Jun 29 2009
Read 1,027 times

I will answer that with violence, ayw!

You're lucky I've had some of Sevenns beer or you'd be in trouble!

Wait ! What?? What do you mean you "had" some of my beer.....



Uhm... what I mean to say was... uhmm I luff joo?
-bats eyelashes-



•  REPLY  •


Spiritwalker
Spiritwalker
Anarchist (88)
Posts: 778
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
21:15:41 Jun 29 2009
Read 1,017 times

Love your journal, added you as a friend as well. :)

Well, thank you very much, I have returned the adds. =)



•  REPLY  •


RonniLee
RonniLee
Fiend (35)
Posts: 99
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:55:25 Jun 30 2009
Read 987 times

Sorry, out of beer...but I've rated your profile and added you as a friend...gladly! Feel free to return the favor ;-).

I HAVE been feeling free lately, so I DID return the favor. Thanks =)



•  REPLY  •


Darkfairie
Darkfairie
Premiere Sire (126)
Posts: 7,851
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:31:29 Jun 30 2009
Read 980 times

Ummmmm it doesn't look like you need more friends but if you so desire to have more I'm sure it would be beneficial to have you added.



•  REPLY  •


Darkfairie
Darkfairie
Premiere Sire (126)
Posts: 7,851
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:32:19 Jun 30 2009
Read 978 times

Oh yea, I cant give you beer, but i might be persuaded to share some of my Cap't with ya.

One can always use more friends! so thanks...and a word to the wise...if you value that rum, keep it out of sight when Morrigon is around...she can out-rum Cap'n Jack Sparrow! And she gets babies drunk (see above photographic evidence)



•  REPLY  •


Elemental
Elemental
Sire (109)
Posts: 201
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:40:50 Jun 30 2009
Read 965 times

You have been stamped, staked, rated, added, moosed, goosed, and sent to hunt snipe.

And all from your very own still.....enjoy :)



moosed and goosed sounds kind of naughty! woohoo!


•  REPLY  •


Darkfairie
Darkfairie
Premiere Sire (126)
Posts: 7,851
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:42:04 Jun 30 2009
Read 963 times

thanks for the tip on morrigan, i will remember that.



•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:31:01 Jun 30 2009
Read 954 times

rerated, added you, and befriended you sorry no beer though

's ok Moonie just would have drank it, I gotta go in full on stealth mode for a minute to hide my beers.



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
04:46:42 Jun 30 2009
Read 951 times

Rated & added new friend . I even had a case of beer on you -thanks

You had a case of beer ON me? What is it with you and Moonie! This thread is a poor, sad, pathetic attempt for me to get charity beer and you and Moonie are drinkin' it all! Dang!



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
15:15:04 Jun 30 2009
Read 937 times

But Sevenn, your not taking HIS beer, I umm, am his beer wench and there for I get to decide who get's it and due to his antics I decided it goes to you. So I loaded up the truck and this is what we have :

Beer run Pictures, Images and Photos



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
15:46:52 Jun 30 2009
Read 933 times

and my momma said you won't find heaven in the back of a pickup truck!

Clearly, your mother was mistaken on that point. (see above photograph of my beer being sneaked away from its rightful owner) I will have to amend this comment later, when I am not stuck doing pesky work!



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:26:05 Jun 30 2009
Read 930 times

hehe, Just goes to show that dreams do come true, wouldn't you say ? lol



•  REPLY  •


SweetlyDecadent
SweetlyDecadent

No Longer Registered
18:11:06 Jun 30 2009
Read 926 times

Lol, I'll add you. :D



•  REPLY  •


MooniePie
MooniePie
Royal Sire (229)
Posts: 1,604
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
18:24:32 Jun 30 2009
Read 923 times





I think you have captured this this moment of my life in a beautiful and graceful artistic representation. Notice how even here, someone looks as if they are trying to steal my beer. It takes the eye of a true artist to capture that anguish in the stick figure medium moonie... BRAVA!*sigh


•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
18:56:41 Jun 30 2009
Read 912 times





Will Work for Beer


The great and Powerful AYW ...

Vampire Rave - The Ultimate Vampire Resource and Directory - http://www/VampireRave.com

he is available for parties but a 3 month reservation is required, and if you want him to wear a Tiara that will cost extra , so get you Pink tutu dancing AYW today for the great price of $33.99, and he will be the life of the party or any other family gathering.

So you see Sevenn we have it all worked out on how to make sure you never run out of beer.


•  REPLY  •


Cattales
Cattales
Eidolon (38)
Posts: 30
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:40:50 Jun 30 2009
Read 907 times

How about a little catnip instead of beer? It won't run you to the potty or make you wake up next to a stranger! :)

Ok, so I considered your suggestion, as it sounded somewhat reasonable for other people to quit drinking beer i.e. more for me. Therefore, I decided to try out your catnip suggestion. Being that I am constantly suspicious my food will be poisoned by my mate on account of comments I made that favored the Duke basketball program 5 YEARS AGO...I try all experiments on her dog first. Here is the result of trying to steal kittynip:

Photobucket


So, ummm...I'm gonna pass and stick with the beers. *cheers*


•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
19:53:41 Jun 30 2009
Read 905 times

Oh man I love this thread! I really needed a good chuckle today, thanks Sevenn :) Well, I already read your journal whenever I happen to see a post so adding it and you to my Friends list...heh....could you pass me a beer?



•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
20:51:05 Jun 30 2009
Read 900 times

you will pay with blood for that my dear!......*da look*



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:53:50 Jun 30 2009
Read 897 times

I thought you looked sexy AYW ;)



•  REPLY  •


goddesscirce
goddesscirce
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 2,388
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:50:56 Jun 30 2009
Read 891 times

Yeah AYW, if I reserve now, I can have you entertain for my birthday...Do I just make the check out to da Rachy???



•  REPLY  •


goddesscirce
goddesscirce
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 2,388
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:53:58 Jun 30 2009
Read 886 times

Oh yeah, and Sevenn...you've been re-rated, added and all that good stuff. (but Ayw took my beer to replace the beer rachy stole from him...so no beer)



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
22:15:58 Jun 30 2009
Read 881 times

I'm going to with blood huh ?



•  REPLY  •


CryingDutchess
CryingDutchess
Hellhound (70)
Posts: 355
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:36:15 Jul 01 2009
Read 864 times

LMAO! Only LDR and AYW could somehow make this thread about them!
Sevenn, you've already been added to my friend/journal list and I still haven't gotten my free decoder ring!!

Here, have a drink and let's work this out...

Photobucket

I must admit, I have mixed feelings about your cartoon...it makes perfect sense to me!




•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:34:15 Jul 01 2009
Read 858 times

Yes back to the topic at hand, How Great Sevenn is.... and how Sevenn should get all the beer.



•  REPLY  •


CryingDutchess
CryingDutchess
Hellhound (70)
Posts: 355
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
02:57:57 Jul 01 2009
Read 854 times

Nice one, sis... Im sure no one caught that... *grin*



•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
06:21:42 Jul 01 2009
Read 846 times

oh sure kiss up to sevenn....she wont allow ya to do that to her ole buddy right sevenn?....get em get em ! lol



•  REPLY  •


Fizbop
Fizbop
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 230
Honor: 65
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
10:31:56 Jul 01 2009
Read 841 times

Sevenn you and I have been friends since I was a whelp. I'd add you again if I could.



•  REPLY  •


Artume
Artume
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 1,943
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
11:22:32 Jul 01 2009
Read 837 times

Added duder!!! ALL HAILS THE SEVEN'SSS



•  REPLY  •


Sinora
Sinora
Sire (101)
Posts: 798
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
13:24:41 Jul 01 2009
Read 833 times

I'm holding out ....for the chocolate lol



•  REPLY  •


twoforme
twoforme
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
22:26:56 Jul 01 2009
Read 814 times

I added you and your journal. I also re-rated your pro since I do not remember when I first did so.



•  REPLY  •


Sevenn
Sevenn
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 302
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:58:01 Jul 01 2009
Read 805 times

OMG you guys work is kicking my butt right now!! I miss my beer thread =( I'll be back at it soon!! I cannot let some of these remarks go unanswered! And there are journals to add! grrrrrrr @ work.



•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:32:44 Jul 02 2009
Read 799 times

see what rachy did , she tuckered out poor ole sevenn....shame on da mean ole rachy shame! lol



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:59:41 Jul 02 2009
Read 792 times

had you in my friend's list like for ever!!!

Just forgot the journal

-note to self: beer to bribe Sevenn-

Photobucket

-not candy...get rid of candy stash

Photobucket



•  REPLY  •


Bloodmother
Bloodmother
Sire (108)
Posts: 1,945
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:30:58 Jul 02 2009
Read 785 times

I can't resist a direct and honest plea for friends and beer. I'm adding everyone, a direct reversal of previous friend strategy. But first I need another beer.

I am pleased to see that reading this thread has inspired you to rate, add and befriend your fellow VR-eans (?) It was, of course, the underlying intent of my desperate plea for friends and beer to bring people together in a spirit of harmony and fraternity.

Photobucket


•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
04:40:33 Jul 02 2009
Read 782 times

yes will add as a friend any frirend of all the people here has to be a good one.

you are correct sir! I freely admit anyone who has added me as a friend is far superior to those who have not! ;)



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:48:50 Jul 02 2009
Read 778 times

Thanks for the compliment on my profile, I hold that in high reguards from you :O)
Favorited your journal too.



•  REPLY  •


Elemental
Elemental
Sire (109)
Posts: 201
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:53:29 Jul 02 2009
Read 774 times

Hey Sevenn.....since you are getting all the beer.......mind if I sort of ....jump in the middle of the candy stash?

I won't leave any feathers......promise......

(see post below)



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:13:03 Jul 02 2009
Read 762 times

No No don't give her the candy!!! She'll be buzzing the neighborhood high on sugar for weeks and weeks and I don't want to wash my car that often!



Slips Sevenn a case of Reddog beer, come on please?

(see post below)



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:48:23 Jul 02 2009
Read 757 times

there were for Sevenn, so she decids I am not responsible for any dammage or consequences!

But I love washing cars so I could wash it, if that is the only issue.

-checks fine print once more* yep ok safe.

ok, since y'all are putting me in a Soloman-how-to-split-the baby situation here goes: A) gimme that beer...B) Elemental...I have lots of candy for you but nightgame has it...nightgame didnt want you to have it...C) CryingMist...turn that carwash hose on the ground so these girls can wrestle it out for the candy while I drink this beer! Yippee!



•  REPLY  •


xxEmaeraldxx
xxEmaeraldxx
Superior Sire (141)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
21:54:32 Jul 02 2009
Read 748 times

I'm so already there ;)

and have been for years =)



•  REPLY  •


AmeeraBiohazard
AmeeraBiohazard
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 2,436
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
23:14:49 Jul 02 2009
Read 745 times

Love your layout! =]

Also, I added you to my friends list and my favorite journal list. ^_^

thank you, I added you also.



•  REPLY  •


meeper
meeper
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 914
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:13:26 Jul 03 2009
Read 739 times

I would like to remind everyone that Sevenn's favorite beer is not Icehouse. If she has said that somewhere in this thread, well she is obviously lying or simply forgot...it is rather Jack Daniels Down Home punch, and you can actually just send it to me and I'll be in charge of dri--- err putting them in the fridge.

I am going to address the disciplinary aspects of this post privately. Believe that.



•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:21:00 Jul 03 2009
Read 736 times

*walks in with a sixer of sam adams cherry wheat and hands sevenn a cold one*......gawd who was talking about icehouse? lol



•  REPLY  •


MysticalChild
MysticalChild
Sire (104)
Posts: 8
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:30:03 Jul 03 2009
Read 733 times

i've always wanted you as a friend!

Well, all of your dreams have come true! ;) thanks and I added you as well.



•  REPLY  •


Vampirewitch39
Vampirewitch39
Royal Sire (204)
Posts: 1,069
Honor: 21,271
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:38:08 Jul 03 2009
Read 731 times

LOL Meeper is trying to trick us I think. :)



•  REPLY  •


meeper
meeper
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 914
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:26:27 Jul 03 2009
Read 728 times

I would never trick anyone. Promise ~giggles~

That being said, you don't have to tell Seven about the new arrangment. She'll just be so happy to have a million new friends she will forget all about the beer.

"I would never trick anyone"...yeah and the Pope isn't a Catholic...=/ Beware of MM!



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
02:44:06 Jul 03 2009
Read 723 times

Ah Yes jack daniels down home punch is Real Good... hmm picks her up a pack and 2 for Sevenn... hides it in the back of the fridge so Meeper doesnt get it lol



•  REPLY  •


KCRC
KCRC
Sire (102)
Posts: 354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:12:34 Jul 03 2009
Read 714 times

OK so I added you and your journal.

The question is will you EVER get this far down in the thread to add a snappy response? Or am I free of any chance of retribution and public ridicule WAY down here at the bottom of the thread?

Only time will tell...I'll have a few beers as I wait and see!

omg nooo KCRC, if fact, I skipped others just to get to yours first! That is just how important I think it is that you be subjected to snappy responses and retribution! Thats just the kind of friend I am =)



•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
06:50:46 Jul 03 2009
Read 706 times

oh sure sevenn throws a kegger and everyone is her friend all of a sudden lol....mooch factor is pretty high with this crowd huh sevenn?

I have deeply considered this philosophical question, AYW. Here is my conclusion: who wouldn't say about anything for free beer? And after a few of said beers...who cares? Everybody is your bestest life long friend anyway after 8 beers. =)



•  REPLY  •


YourMom
YourMom
Nightmare (97)
Posts: 26
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
07:31:05 Jul 03 2009
Read 704 times

lol okay so its been a while since i have rated you Sevenn so i re-rated... as well as adding you just cause you asked... alright i do believe thats all...

Thanks YM, and glad you're back...all the people that have been QQ'ing your absence...gawd...almost as annoying as people that fuckin "MEW" like a cat in the vampbox. ;) welcome back.



•  REPLY  •


XxFellDrkLingxX
XxFellDrkLingxX

No Longer Registered
09:50:00 Jul 03 2009
Read 700 times

i have rated you as well as add you and your journal to the appropriate lists... feel free to return the favor... or not either way

done...and done. Thanks.



•  REPLY  •


vamfan36
vamfan36
Necromancer (96)
Posts: 2,927
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
10:56:22 Jul 03 2009
Read 697 times

The local brew:

Melt in the mouth pint, beutiful Pictures, Images and Photos

ACTUAL SIZE!

I stuck a straw right up to my computer monitor and tried to drink that beer. I couldn't help myself. How frustrating!



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
15:16:55 Jul 03 2009
Read 695 times

I'm going to add you but in return...this is what I want.



Got any??? :)

What exactly are you asking? Do I have a huge ass? A beer? or both? You be the judge...

Photobucket


•  REPLY  •


Sevenn
Sevenn
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 302
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
20:01:57 Jul 03 2009
Read 661 times

I am so glad to be back to my sweet baby beer thread. I was missing you (purrr...) I dont mind going to work and being clever and flitting around...but the doing actual work part? It sucks.



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:02:10 Jul 04 2009
Read 637 times

I added you to my friends list and rerated your profile.

Are you going to share the beer?

with regard to the beer...no (just being honest) BUT there is a wrestling match going on for candy! I added you as well, thanks.



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:55:53 Jul 04 2009
Read 623 times

*holding tight hose and pouring jelo powder in the liquid*

oups....my bad....



•  REPLY  •


lordxofxwar
lordxofxwar
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 1,158
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
03:03:11 Jul 04 2009
Read 620 times

So if I add you and your journal I get beer? @_@ I believe I am being bribed here...

noooooooooo...somehow you have been misinfomed.....I need friends AND beer...so basically you add me as a friend AND bring me beer...its a win/win sort of situation....for me: true. It has a nice ring though...win/win....yay!



•  REPLY  •


Abstract
Abstract
Premiere Sire (120)
Posts: 167
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
03:38:01 Jul 04 2009
Read 608 times

Rawr, did as asked x)

that was too easy...you just did it? no questions? ok. fine I will add you too and

Photobucket


•  REPLY  •


xRobin3x
xRobin3x
Royal Sire (316)
Posts: 1,471
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
03:59:34 Jul 04 2009
Read 603 times

i'll add ya up on the friends and journal sweety :D

right back at 'cha robin...



•  REPLY  •


lordxofxwar
lordxofxwar
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 1,158
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
04:11:02 Jul 04 2009
Read 600 times

I lose beer? =0

WOW...valid question, the short answer is NO, you don't LOSE beer, you simply don't gain beer...from me...you can obviously tell I have generous friends! The entire proposition is hard to reisist!



•  REPLY  •


MooniePie
MooniePie
Royal Sire (229)
Posts: 1,604
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:13:11 Jul 04 2009
Read 598 times

Hey!

Why does that bish get the spankings!
I demand equal!

-stomps foot-

Oh ms. moonie, you won't be getting equal, you will be getting front and center attention. Think demonstration here..... I have passed the word to appropriate sources. (I have long thought we should have a VR minion auction, complete with display, alas certain pesky federal regulations wont allow it)...but we can dream!



•  REPLY  •


Sevenn
Sevenn
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 302
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:25:19 Jul 04 2009
Read 590 times

O.o and you know, adding this as a beloved thread will not only formalize the declaration of loves between me and...(wow) all of you, (its like a friggin Anita Blake novel!) but highlights the thread and makes it easier to find!



•  REPLY  •


xRobin3x
xRobin3x
Royal Sire (316)
Posts: 1,471
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:30:44 Jul 04 2009
Read 585 times

lol..... did the same thing sevenn lol nice highlighting too btw :D



•  REPLY  •


Elemental
Elemental
Sire (109)
Posts: 201
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:42:01 Jul 04 2009
Read 579 times

It was my first Beloved Thread!!......:)

So.....I have to fight Nightgame for the candy, huh?

*gets evil look on face, straightens claws...while hiding the super glue in my feathers.....


ok......so be it......



•  REPLY  •


LoveXStarr
LoveXStarr
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:13:59 Jul 04 2009
Read 572 times

Wow! I needed this laugh! This is a great thread, Sevenn.

*slides Sevenn a pallet of beer* Enjoy.

Added and rated and all that fun stuff.

Excellent! thank you for the pallet! I was getting nervous because people have been getting pesky about me sharing beer (if you can imagine that! Thats a crime in Germany and all other civilized nations of the world probably....ok I digress...) Thank you, and I returned the adds as well.



•  REPLY  •


LoveDragon
LoveDragon
Disciple (53)
Posts: 58
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:17:13 Jul 04 2009
Read 568 times

Wonderful, Sevenn.


You are splendid.

There's a stockroom full of beer waiting for you. :)

THIS CLASS, is a perfect mesage. It is short, to the point, and says very important things that need to be said including the exact location of the beers. Bravo! *golf claps because I'm classy*



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
06:00:43 Jul 04 2009
Read 563 times

I added this thread as my beloved number 1!!!!

pf course it has nothing to do with the fact I want to have front row holding the hose and pourring the jello powder. I mean the hot water.

*hides boxes*



•  REPLY  •


Fizbop
Fizbop
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 230
Honor: 65
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
06:19:49 Jul 04 2009
Read 558 times

Sevenn, I'll beloved your thread, I already posted how I'm already your friend, stalking you, journalling you. So now I'm beloving you.

Be-love-el-ing...reminds me of be-dazzeling...lol. To bad we cant decorate out favorite threads with shiny rhinestones in butterfly patterns O.o. Fiz, you're awesome! Thank you for your kind words. I'm happy to see you got your coven going again. =)



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
14:28:10 Jul 04 2009
Read 549 times

This is my first beloved thread too...and I brought you more beer!


CryingMist lay on the jello, that should take care of the glue she hid in her feathers! Bring it Birdy :)



•  REPLY  •


lordxofxwar
lordxofxwar
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 1,158
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
16:22:12 Jul 04 2009
Read 544 times

Well Sevenn so many have brought beer... Sharing is caring ^_^

*sighs* At the risk of possible incarceration, I have made arrangements to share a beer with you. You win...happy now? If you insist I cheer for Manchester United, deals off. ;)



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
17:20:24 Jul 04 2009
Read 540 times

I added this to my beloved threads also...now...this place needs a mud wrestling pit :)

We are completely agreed on the mud wrestling pit. The awesome thing is, I dont think that first match between Nightgame and Elemental will EVER be over! Its a brilliant plan really!

Thank you all for talking on my thread and having fun. I appreciate the adds and rates and hope I've gotten back to all of you with the same.



•  REPLY  •


VR System
VR System

No Longer Registered
17:20:24 Jul 04 2009
Read 540 times

This thread has been automatically closed for length.

If I was a kitty I would be mewing very angrily over this post! *cries *mews



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by VR System on Jul 04 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.9797 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X