Meeper edit: I dug this out of a very deep and expansive hole just so that everyone and mainly Images would have a little reminder of how fast her two years as Master Vampire have gone.
Congrats on lasting two years, Images :)
|
Cartomancer Arch Sire (194) Posts: 1,252 Honor: 32,296 [ Give / Take ] |
Thanks so much for being the one to start this- it means a lot coming from you- like, big time :)
I am happy to be in the position, but I am mindful of those feelings that may be hurt right now- and they WILL be respected.
My personal goals have been met on Vampire Rave- I don't want to view it as it happening at the expense of someone else- so it's all bittersweet, even worse... leaving Lunazure bites the big one. My position with Dan was a good one. I hate that we'll no longer share the same House avatar. But, he's my buddy and will remain that buddy :)
Focus is on good things ahead. Let's continue to march- and be excited at where it leads us!
Congrats to you imaginesinwords! *smiles* I know you will be a good house master.
Aptly stated..as is usual for you. :) But congrats all the same.
- D
I agree - She is well deserved in my humble opinion.
For what that is worth - lol...
Congrats to my dear friend imagesinwords - a truly terrific individual.
|
Cartomancer Arch Sire (194) Posts: 1,252 Honor: 32,296 [ Give / Take ] |
The well-wishes are greatly appreciated...and also for House Eternal, good wishes to them also. May all of the members move into a feeling of comfort.
Congratulations Imagesinwords its a great House with awesome people in it :)
Congratulations to you ! You are very much apart of VR and its essence! I am so happy for you!~NFA
With all the respect due to you, Ms. a sincere congratulations.
Congratulations!
I loved being with you in Lunazure and it seems at one point we both had to part ways and take our rightful (or deserved) places..
I love you. Have a wonderful time in your position. It means so much that you are now instated as an Admin.
Congratulations Imagesinwords, best wishes on your new posting and good luck.
Wow congratulations to you on your promotion. Power can be a double edged blade. dont let it corrupt your mind for that will be your undoing. Have fun and dont stress out to much.
Congratulations Imagesinwords! I'm sure that your house will definitely benefit tremendously from your knowledge and leadership!
Congratulations Imagesinwords I look forward to getting to know you .
I agree it couldnt happen to a nicer person also. But im in her House so that makes me feel special :D .lol
Congratulations!!!! I'm happy for you, and appreciate what you've done for me. Couldn't have happened to a nicer gal :-D
Congrats Heidi. I told you , you would be next if an admin was needed. Nice to be right. Couldn't of happened to a more deserving person. Good Luck! =)
Though I havent' spoken with you very much. I'm sure the only conversation we've had was over H P Lovecraft. I have much respect for you and am glad to see a good soul in place of dear Batty.
|
Cartomancer Arch Sire (194) Posts: 1,252 Honor: 32,296 [ Give / Take ] |
I remember that NightBlossom :)
Thank you all for the support!
A most heartfelt congratulations Imagesinwords and it's been awhile since we spoke...need to remedy that :)
Congrats!!!! You put in so much time and effort on this site...you deserve it! I hope all goes well for you.
Best Wishes!
|
Cartomancer Arch Sire (194) Posts: 1,252 Honor: 32,296 [ Give / Take ] |
I do not know her very well, but have been impressed by every forum question she has posted. Here is wishing her the best in everything she tries to do.
i ont really know her, but she has an interesting profile so i am sure she will do well and congrats
Altough i don't know you, and we only have spoken once, i must say, i did think it would be you the chosen one. :)
Congratulations and goodluck!
Congratulations dear, and yes, if they won't listen, spankies them (not hard though)
LOL!!
=)
|
Cartomancer Arch Sire (194) Posts: 1,252 Honor: 32,296 [ Give / Take ] |
lol, King T :)
We haven't discussed corporal punishment yet- and the level in which they'd prefer it if at all. I am glad you've broken the ice for us =)
I am still alittle new here yet, I think you are awesome!! Very straight forward and honest that is how it should always be. Even some may get hurt feeling now and then, It still is great that you are as you seem, CONGRATS!!
Congratulations hun. I can't think of anyone more qualified for this. You will do good I know you will.
I dug this out of a very deep and expansive hole just so that everyone and mainly Images would have a little reminder of how fast her two years as Master Vampire have gone.
Congrats on lasting two years, Images :)
|
Cartomancer Arch Sire (194) Posts: 1,252 Honor: 32,296 [ Give / Take ] |
Oh my gods and baby jesuses!
Very cool to see this here!!! Thanks to meeps for finding it. Wow... can't believe it.
This is the coolest thread- the absolute coolest.
CONGRATULATIONS. What an awesome milestone. I know your House members adore you and you really have become a staple to this site. Warmest congrats on your 2 year Master Vamp anniversary.
OMG HAHAHAHAHA!!! YAY Meeper ♥
Who knew that 2 years later we'd all still be kickin' it have the same ole good times?
ROCK ON! :D
Woo! Go images! -insert audience talkshow host applause here-
wow
i can't believe it's been two years already!
seems like only yesterday ;]
Congrats Images! Two years and still rockin' da House! :p
"Happy happy, joy joy!" Congratulations Imagesinwords! Glad to see someone as great as you is now a Master Vampire :)
imagesinwords edit: Actually, this is my 2 year anniversary... if you read the edit at the top you'll see Meeper has revived this 2 year old thread from when I was promoted. I have been a Master Vampire your entire VR membership :P
Massive Congrats on your 2-year!
I think I'll stick around to see your 10-year anniversary.. sure to be a helluva party here! *winks*
just like the bush administration, how many years will we deal with this before the revolution and people say noooo more?..hehe just kidding imageinwords congrats and many more lol
Congratulations Images!
Awesome lady and an awesome House!
That is an excellent milestone and a hearty congratulations to you Imagesinwords. I know your a hard worker and do a lot for the VR community. I am sure VR would not be the great place it is without you being here.
Congratulations and great job images.
A huge Congratulations to you! I'm very happy for you and wish you the absolute best.
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 21,271 [ Give / Take ] |
Well I am going to be flat out selfish here. Without you becoming a Master Vampire, and House Eternal Master I would not of found my home on VR. :)
Or a friend that I luvs and respect.
Happy Two Years! :)
|
Cartomancer Arch Sire (194) Posts: 1,252 Honor: 32,296 [ Give / Take ] |
I sincerely thank those of you who looked at this thread, and thought it would be a good thing to chime in :)
Congrats Images On your two crazy ass years here. And hopefully another two more and so forth.
congrats on your 2 years as a master Vampire Wow!!! I hope to be here when you reach 5/10 years.. this site rocks and you help it do so... :)
This place wouldn't be the same with out you darling. You do rock and everyone knows your name!!!
~Congratulations sugar~
Congrats Imagesinwords :) I hope you do well in your new position im sure you are going to do wonders for your house :)
Couldn't have happened to a better soul !!! :)
|
Cartomancer Arch Sire (194) Posts: 1,252 Honor: 32,296 [ Give / Take ] |
Infernalmage... I have been a Master Vampire for 2 years, reread this post :P
Thanks anyway guys.